✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I suppose we do, he's just a sexy bastard that likes to tease us :whip: :bigcry:

And do you? I see your sign says your a guy?

:wink3:

tumblr_l7zufgLKTo1qbuv8xo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8hzipKVrS1qzftwwo1_500.png

To call the man a tease is an understatement-you KNOW he's wearing those jeans loose and low and jumping around onstage in them on purpose! Any day now he's gonna have a Janet Jackson moment (and I hope to God its in PHX! :wink3:)

OMG that first pic BTW-don't recall if I've seen it. Nummers! :D

i am! im glgirl1980.

thanks for checking on the magazine. im gonna go saturday again and look. we will own it eventually!

AHA! I KNEW that was you who posted the triple-gifs in the Gorillaz post! I replied to it! :lol:

Oh yes, we will OWN those sexy bitches soon......if only in print! :wink3:

AHA! I KNEW that was you who posted the triple-gifs in the Gorillaz post! I replied to it! :lol:

Oh yes, we will OWN those sexy bitches soon......if only in print! :wink3:

yes! LOL. omg i love your icon.

i cant wait 2 own it. im so excited. i want 2 copies, but for $10.99 probably not.

Because I want to quote Damon pictures to this page. :freak:

Maybe I don't need the magazine after all, I'll just print off these scans YUM.

gq1d.jpg

gq2w.jpg

gq3b.jpg

gq4p.jpg

and omgomgomgomgomgom did you guys read that article :freak:

he said he'll be working on more Blur singles after Gorillaz :stunned:

*DIES*

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIZ! :awesome:

Omg :freak: That's good news!

He looks amazing. Jamie too. :dead:

:laugh3: I really cannot get over their poses in those suits THOSE CRAZY GUYSSS!

48281216936c95510dd8z.jpg

Damon feels safe with Paul and his baby melodica nearby :lol:

48286960729174cf538ez.jpg

I'm rather liking the sweaty t-shirt look :sneaky:

4875338977ca3ed9eefez.jpg

Dad dancing :lol:

Great pictures! Dancing Damon. :dance:

:wacko:

I'm so happy you girls are pervs too :mellow: fisting and fingering indeed!

tumblr_l8gcv8JT8B1qbvykvo1_400.png

and thanks Kelly, those are some beautiful shots!

What is this about fisting and fingering? :P Haha okay I don't want to know. :|

Don´t know if these images were already posted, so please forgive me if they were:

Gorillaz11_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_b.jpg

Gorillaz7_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz3_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz1_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz4_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz2_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz10_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz9_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gosh, I love the black and white of it. Gives it such a nice feeling. Thanks!

I love hearing this :wink3:

You girls think Damon is hot?

Hey Jason!

Yes, Damon is hot. He's a beautiful man. Seriously, who can look that amazing. From his younger days to now, he still looks amazing and creates awesome music. /pure admiration for Mr. Albarn :drunk:

I somehow hope that ^^guy up there posts again. I have a weird fetish when I see other guys liking Damon. God, I'm a freak, I really do just read too much gay Blurslash :facepalm:. Let's just forget I said that and focus on the pretty:

tumblr_l7u4ewfP131qbswxvo1_250.jpg

and hey doesn't the 2000s Ken doll remind you guys of 90s era Damon? Complete with love beads :laugh3:

tumblr_l8imqliN3f1qccvzqo1_500.jpg

I somehow hope that ^^guy up there posts again. I have a weird fetish when I see other guys liking Damon. God, I'm a freak, I really do just read too much gay Blurslash :facepalm:. Let's just forget I said that and focus on the pretty:

Me too! I LUV it when guys join the party!!!!:D

And OMG this one is gorg!!!!

and hey doesn't the 2000s Ken doll remind you guys of 90s era Damon? Complete with love beads :laugh3:

tumblr_l8imqliN3f1qccvzqo1_500.jpg

He might be back. :wacko:

:laugh3::laugh3: OMG HAHAHAHA Damon the doll. :|

Just a little. I prefer Damon the way he is tho. Lulz

He might be back. :wacko:

:laugh3::laugh3: OMG HAHAHAHA Damon the doll. :|

Just a little. I prefer Damon the way he is tho. Lulz

LMAO!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!

I actually kinda see a bit of Joe McIntyre in him too (yes I rode the NKOTB reunion for awhile-though not anymore-don't judge me! Jon Knight grew up hot OKAY-I don't care that he's gay! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ANYWAYS.......:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:)

Gorillaz4_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz2_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Gorillaz9_GQ_1sep10_GregWilliamsPennieSmith_642.jpg

Oooh, these are lovely.

Ha, in the one with snoop, how reluctant does snoop look to hug him back that enthusiastically? :laugh3: Stop looking so damn keen Damon!

Hehe, and his little crouching on stage :lol:

Kensington Palace[/url]! :D Are you gonna go for tea too? :cheesy:

I may do, I'm just trying to consider things to do, was it amazing? What did you do there? Just so I have a rough idea :lol:

Hey guys! :D

UGH-ok, so I was chatting with some people last night about the stupidity of Twitter (yes I have one but don't really use it anymore due to the burnout of said stupidity) and basically what it boils down to is-I'm really REALLY glad Damon does not have a Twitter that he himself chats on. As much as I once thought it would be cute to see him, Jamie and others have accounts and do funny banter for us to see (not to mention with Snoop and Little Dragon who do have accounts that they chat on), the whole concept is just annoying nowadays-especially now that celebs like to actually fight each other (OR fans for tha matter) on it like they're in high school or something (these are peeps that are in their 40s for crying out loud)-not to mention the fans who 'mourn' if their faves close out their accounts. Its so ridculous. I dunno. What do you guys think?

Edit: Sorry about the rant you guys-just something that I was really thinking about. Sad I know!

OOOhh yah Kelly you should go. Very nice part of London too. I bet it's really nice this time of year too :nice:

Shani, I know what you mean. I have a twitter but yah it's silly how celebs get into some stupid fights on there.

Graham has a twitter though and his tweets are just so LOL so Graham-like I suppose, he just tweets about painting and random stuff. He's pretty nice to his fans on there too. My favorite tweet of Graham's was from last Christmas when he said he was gonna stay up all night and wait for Santa Claus and then pinch Santas bum while he came down the chimney :laugh3: Then fans joked and said Damon must be dressing up as Santa for Graham then :sneaky: So I am happy some celebs like that have twitter.

But yes, I can't imagine Damon having a twitter. I didn't know Jamie had one? :thinking: Can you link me? Damon has just admitted to being addicted to youtube and watching old Blur performances on there :lol: So who knows, maybe Damon has a youtube account and has uploaded some secret vids of himself

:dead:

OOOhh yah Kelly you should go. Very nice part of London too. I bet it's really nice this time of year too :nice:

Shani, I know what you mean. I have a twitter but yah it's silly how celebs get into some stupid fights on there.

Graham has a twitter though and his tweets are just so LOL so Graham-like I suppose, he just tweets about painting and random stuff. He's pretty nice to his fans on there too. My favorite tweet of Graham's was from last Christmas when he said he was gonna stay up all night and wait for Santa Claus and then pinch Santas bum while he came down the chimney :laugh3: Then fans joked and said Damon must be dressing up as Santa for Graham then :sneaky: So I am happy some celebs like that have twitter.

But yes, I can't imagine Damon having a twitter. I didn't know Jamie had one? :thinking: Can you link me? Damon has just admitted to being addicted to youtube and watching old Blur performances on there :lol: So who knows, maybe Damon has a youtube account and has uploaded some secret vids of himself

I didn't know Graham has an account! I'll have to check that out!:D

Oh no-Jamie doesn't have one, but some of their other pals do, like Snoop and Little Dragon (I follow LD) and then of course the Gorillaz and Murdoc but they're more 'official business' stuff. But the stuff on there has got so outlandish (like on of the topics that were talked about last night was, dunno if you heard this, but Chris Brown's mom made the most inane tweet that Michael Jackson died so that her son could live. :stunned: However she took it back and said she only meant that Chris is here to carry on MJ's legacy-sooooo much better right? :shocked2:) And people think it's ok to behave this way, thats what's scary!

But having said that, me thinks me needs to look at Graham's Twitter! :D

Oh my, Graham :lol:

I really can't picture Damon watching old vids of himself there xD

I didn't know Graham has an account! I'll have to check that out!:D

Oh no-Jamie doesn't have one, but some of their other pals do, like Snoop and Little Dragon (I follow LD) and then of course the Gorillaz and Murdoc but they're more 'official business' stuff. But the stuff on there has got so outlandish (like on of the topics that were talked about last night was, dunno if you heard this, but Chris Brown's mom made the most inane tweet that Michael Jackson died so that her son could live. :stunned: However she took it back and said she only meant that Chris is here to carry on MJ's legacy-sooooo much better right? :shocked2:) And people think it's ok to behave this way, thats what's scary!

But having said that, me thinks me needs to look at Graham's Twitter! :D

Yah, that's quite rediculous :\.

And Cass Browne tweets for the Gorillaz twitters and all the characters.. he's creative :D

OOH I forgot to add about Damon's YT obsession-My God that would be awesome if he has an account! Would LUV me some Damon home movies! :D

Oh me too :wink3:

And Perrine, I think he watched himself on youtube mostly last year when they were preparing for the Blur reunion shows to see how he could improve. But he still said if youtube had been around back when he was a kid, he probably wouldn't of accomplished anything and just sat at the computer all day :lol: