✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

From NME, this is what they tweeted:

"NME Magazine NMEmagazine

Noel Gallagher praises Damon Albarn and Gorillaz - Daily Gossip http://dlvr.it/4vN23 "

o________________o

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN- FUUUUUUUUUUU. :freak::freak: :drunk:

It's really kind of Noel. Damon totally deserved it. :wacko:

Ah yes. I believe the rivalry between Noel and Damon I'm sure just evaporated years ago. Liam is probably the only one who would be a dickhead about anything.

Anyway, I liked reading that too. I actually don't mind Noel, some of the stuff he says is funny too.. *points to siggy quote* :lol:

:laugh3: Damon in a TUX of all things, I never thought I'd see the day! HAHA, finding hilarious that little pose to the right hand corner of Damon WTF :laugh3: It is also unusual for me to find Jamie and Damon equally attractive in a set of pictures, but this is the case here :wacky: Jamie looks fineeee.

Lizzy, if you end up needing someone from the UK to send you the mag, I will happily oblige :wink2:

I actually had a Damon dream last night as well :lol: not because of GQ madness, as I've only become aware of it now. Basically I was in a store, shopping, and I saw Damon for some reason, and I ended up sitting next to him and talking to him. Then he ended up putting his arm round me as he sat next to me and I remember he had his leather jacket on so it was warm as he hugged me :laugh3: Anyways, yah, and I obviously felt myself going red, not that he noticed, and he ended up nicking my newspaper that I'd brought to see if there was anything about him in it :lol: Yah, end of story.

Also, hello Shani and welcome! Belated birthday wishes to you :D

Ohhhh Kelly! :wacky: Thanks so much for offering. Well if it's not in my Barnes and Nobles bookstore today, they usually have the latest GQ mags. then I may take you up on that offer and send you however much it costs. Thanks so much :hug::hug:

And what an excellent dream hahahah I imagine Damon's leather jacket to be quite warm and cuddle-able hahaha Awesome, Damon dreams are the best :wacky:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie does look amazing in these photos too. It looks like they're having a lot of fun. Sexy as hell.

I'm gonna check my local eason for this today, but I really doubt they'll have it yet.

Does anyone know if we will ever see video of the speech?

Edit: there's a bit here at 1.27 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPipWHzr08&feature=channel]YouTube- Lily Allen shows off baby bump at GQ[/ame]

He looks so sheepish and adorable :D

Yeah, specifically, it's the Lounge that's the place where drama happens most of the time.

This thread doesn't get affected by the external drama, neither does the whole WoM section, I think. So don't worry, Shani. :nice:

*HUGS* Thank you for the heads up Ly! Yeah thats the crap thats turns me off of many fan groups. Its like, is that really necessary?

From NME, this is what they tweeted:

"NME Magazine NMEmagazine

Noel Gallagher praises Damon Albarn and Gorillaz - Daily Gossip http://dlvr.it/4vN23 "

o________________o

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN- FUUUUUUUUUUU. :freak::freak: :drunk:

It's really kind of Noel. Damon totally deserved it. :wacko:

LMAO!!!!!! I luv how his praise has an element of snark to it too-of course it wouldn't be Noel if it wasn't!:laugh3:

:laugh3: Damon in a TUX of all things, I never thought I'd see the day! HAHA, finding hilarious that little pose to the right hand corner of Damon WTF :laugh3: It is also unusual for me to find Jamie and Damon equally attractive in a set of pictures, but this is the case here :wacky: Jamie looks fineeee.

Lizzy, if you end up needing someone from the UK to send you the mag, I will happily oblige :wink2:

I actually had a Damon dream last night as well :lol: not because of GQ madness, as I've only become aware of it now. Basically I was in a store, shopping, and I saw Damon for some reason, and I ended up sitting next to him and talking to him. Then he ended up putting his arm round me as he sat next to me and I remember he had his leather jacket on so it was warm as he hugged me :laugh3: Anyways, yah, and I obviously felt myself going red, not that he noticed, and he ended up nicking my newspaper that I'd brought to see if there was anything about him in it :lol: Yah, end of story.

Also, hello Shani and welcome! Belated birthday wishes to you :D

Oh thank you BoR! (I need to learn everyone's names!:lol:) My Bday's today actually, you're right on time! Thank you for that!

Hey Shani, welcome here! Happy birthday :nice:

And really, OMG! Damo in a tuxedo? Now that's hawt. Baahahaha that pose of his hilarious! Need to get my hands on a copy of GQ soon! :bomb: They seem to have had so much fun! Can't believe Damon really shouted that at that award ceremony haha :laugh4: :laugh4:

Nice dream, Kelly. :sneaky:

Aw thank you Eglantine! and I'm very happy to meet all you guys! :D

(Sorry that all these last replies are from me! :lol: I need to learn how to multi-quote, but right now I really need to get a coffee or some form of caffeine inside of me before I can truly function! HAHA!!!)

:laugh3::laugh3: Users around here seem to have awesome dreams. :wacko:

Shani, I haven't wished you. Happy birthday! :nice:

*HUGS* AWWW THANK YOU LY!!!!:D

I think I know how Imma spend it too-hit Barnes and Noble, order a freakin Starbucks cuz I need one so-and then scour the maganie racks for that GQ-cuz you know, I need THAT so! :D

Hahaha I can't believe he behaved this way with Armani, they're so acting like teens xD

Was cute when he apologized tho! I guess he kept himself from drinking this night :tongue:

Oh no. This is still Damon we are talking about. I guarantee you he was still drunk and stoned by the end of the night xD

Btw. I just went to Barnes and Nobles... the American version of GQ has fuckin' Lebron James on it :angry::angry::angry:

I hate America :bigcry:

And oh god I know that little pose Damon has goin' on in the 2nd set of pics LMFAO! :laugh3: It looks a bit gay lulz but hot nonetheless. The thought just popped into my head that Damon would make a damn fine James Bond seeing him in this formal wear and all :dead:

Right? They both can so work that! They clean up REALLY good (especially Damon after seeing him do 'homeless' chic!:lol:)

And that pose-dammit I need have a better look at that! Don't let me down, Barnes and Noble!!!!!

Happy Birthday then Shani!

Damon spam for you:dance:

tumblr_l8ewoqu2QQ1qa88wfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8c4roVoZF1qb3xkxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8cxp2V12K1qd5tavo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8cggn8RP61qd5tavo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8b85ecOnF1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8c6x21dwd1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8d3rqpSN61qarcmgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l2ydhs7xec1qadyb5o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_l7ichj8BBf1qbuc0to1_400.jpg

1478.gif

tumblr_l8b6jifSBp1qarcmgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l88ztb4zVR1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l87ge0mwI61qaurhho1_500.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU LIZZY!!!! I JUST MET YA AND ALREADY I LUV YA!!!! *HUGS*:D:D:D:D:D

Edit: And DAMMIT Yukimi is one lucky chica, seriously! I hope she comes to the PHX show and they make out like that! You go Damon ya friggin' playa! ;-D

Jamie does look amazing in these photos too. It looks like they're having a lot of fun. Sexy as hell.

I'm gonna check my local eason for this today, but I really doubt they'll have it yet.

Does anyone know if we will ever see video of the speech?

Edit: there's a bit here at 1.27

He looks so sheepish and adorable :D

Awww Damon! :D That is too sweet! He really is a good man and a humble human being!:D

Oh no. This is still Damon we are talking about. I guarantee you he was still drunk and stoned by the end of the night xD

Btw. I just went to Barnes and Nobles... the American version of GQ has fuckin' Lebron James on it :angry::angry::angry:

Nothing in the international section yet? :( Hopefully it will show up tomorrow-I've heard the dates can be either Sept 8 or the 9th.

Hahaha still he didn't look drunk when he apologized, he was probably thinking "don't do anything stupid don't do anything stupid don't do anything stupid..." :tongue:

Oh shit! Well we don't even have this magazine here

And hi Shani! Happy birthday and welcome to this thread :nice:

Hahaha still he didn't look drunk when he apologized, he was probably thinking "don't do anything stupid don't do anything stupid don't do anything stupid..." :tongue:

Oh shit! Well we don't even have this magazine here

And hi Shani! Happy birthday and welcome to this thread :nice:

Aww Thank you Perrine! You guys rock!:cool:

Damon seems like a sweetie-not so many people own up to if they've done something wrong and apologize for it, let alone in such a public venue. The man has class. :D

Thats one thing I've noticed about Damon-he's not afraid to speak his mind but he does it in a way that doesn't come accross as derogatory (at least to me anyway). And his actions speak very strong and affectionate-from the knee pats he's given to Colbert and Dennis Hopper to the hug he gives that lady after the 'Dirty Harry' issue was resolved (?) 'Bananaz' to how cute he is with Yukimi singing 'To Binge'. His momma raised him right. Yup!:D