✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: oh my god, he's having a michael jackson moment there, dancing his socks off

I had another Damon dream last night, I'll keep it short, basically the younger version of himself, such as how he looked during MLIR, with the floppy hair and grey suit, was in my garden walking around, and I was in my house and saw him out the window, and I thought 'Oooh, I better take a picture'. :laugh3:

:laugh3:I read the first part and got 'Dancing Machine' stuck in my head!

Awww I want a Damon dream!

i will figure out this quoting thing one day!! :confused:

ONTD is a celebrity gossip lj community. its fun. and addicting.

here is my new shirt & necklace.

its kinda wrinkly cause i left it in the bag overnight.

15p6d4z.jpg

and i totally want a sailor hat! i was looking for one at the halloween store last weekend, but they didnt have any good ones. :/

23r331x.jpg

4g5gtd.jpg

:laugh3: You and I can take 'quoting 101'!

And LOVING all the goodies!!!

Ahhh okay. I was so wrong! >_< I assumed it got something to do with Muse as some friends talked about both things at the same time. It was a bit confusing.

The shirt and the necklace are so awesome! I totally see the shirt as something that can be worn for almost all occasions. There's tons of clothing you could only wear while jogging but I'd be damn proud to wear that Gorillaz shirt in public.

yea. its really awesome. i wish i didnt wear it today so i could wear it 2 work tomorrow lol.

:laugh3: You and I can take 'quoting 101'!

And LOVING all the goodies!!!

I KNOW!! lol. i tried for 10 fricking minutes 2 multi quote. im like ahhh forget it! lol. :rolleyes: we will figure it out eventually. i added u on LJ if u dont mind. :)

I KNOW!! lol. i tried for 10 fricking minutes 2 multi quote. im like ahhh forget it! lol. :rolleyes: we will figure it out eventually. i added u on LJ if u dont mind. :)

YAY!!!!!! :D I will definitely return the favor! Granted my LJ is more of a wasteland than 'Plastic Beach' (yeah sorry had to use that one!:rolleyes:)

Yeah I think we're gonna have to bribe these chickies here how to teach us the fine art of multi-quoting. Wokring on said bribe right now. ;)

DAMN. :o :drunk:

thanks for that. i will hopefully be having good dreams tonite. :P have a good night bbs! :hug:

Always! The least I can do! :D

I better head that way too if I'm gonna be functinal in the morning. Have a good night and sweet dreams to all you beautiful people! *HUGS*

YAY!!!!!! :D I will definitely return the favor! Granted my LJ is more of a wasteland than 'Plastic Beach' (yeah sorry had to use that one!:rolleyes:)

Yeah I think we're gonna have to bribe these chickies here how to teach us the fine art of multi-quoting. Wokring on said bribe right now. ;)

LOL. dont worry, i dont really update my LJ either. (sorry, missed that post before) ok. night for reals.

I will have to add you guys on LJ too. I only joined it to read the awesome Blur slash stories on there though :P

Because shirtless Damon is a vital necessity around here....

damontopoffuz0.jpg

body.jpg

akddaq.jpg

ahadamonguartesrb3.jpg

1163711956_f-1.jpg

2hdo8xwgu8.jpg

ukt11499h5nq4.jpg

ummmdamon.jpg

007.jpg

torsodamonyesip7.jpg

OI!

Ok brb *dieing*

:dead:

Psssshhhh! You don't want it, I'll take it.

I would lick 'dem chest hairs :wink3:

tumblr_l8n6mpfmsb1qzgptbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8nfu4gZGR1qadyb5o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8nc2aqVHF1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l82ufwMuCx1qb3xkxo1_400.jpg

i dont mind his chest hair either. its not that bad. my friend says he looks like a monkey. :o

that last pic is so cute. <33

what is ur LJ name lizzy?

Psssshhhh! You don't want it, I'll take it.

I would lick 'dem chest hairs :wink3:

tumblr_l8n6mpfmsb1qzgptbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8nfu4gZGR1qadyb5o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8nc2aqVHF1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l82ufwMuCx1qb3xkxo1_400.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:I freakin LOVE that quote! Damon's such a badass!!!!:D

Ya I can't help but love his patch and happy trail-hell I just love seeing him shirtless *giggles like a schoolgirl*

Speaking of his hair-is it me or does Damon look like a completely different guy when he manscapes the brows? Granted both versions are HOT :wink3: I'm just wondering if anyone else sees it besides me?