✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Yah, that's quite rediculous :\.

And Cass Browne tweets for the Gorillaz twitters and all the characters.. he's creative :D

He does? I didn't know that! He's pretty fine himself too. Dammit I'm terrible! :laugh3:

And Perrine, I think he watched himself on youtube mostly last year when they were preparing for the Blur reunion shows to see how he could improve. But he still said if youtube had been around back when he was a kid, he probably wouldn't of accomplished anything and just sat at the computer all day :lol:

LOL!!! I can picture that! Lil' Damo! :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Cass is amazing too. I think he's the nearest thing to a third Gorilla. He's been with them from the very start. He's an amazing drummer too. His Glastonbury performance gave me goosebumps, and I'm not very observant about drums usually.

That's so funny about Damon and youtube. I didn't know about that at all!

I follow Graham on twitter too. His tweets are often obscure! Love it!

Well, he wrote every piece of interview that appears on magazines and stuff. To sum it up, he wrotes the dialogs for all the characters.

Btw, Miho Hatori is going to be present on the US Tour (though only for 2 dates). For those who don't know who she is: Miho Hatori appeared on the first Gorillaz album, doing backing vocals on 19/2000 (with Tina Weymouth of the Talking Heads), Re-Hash and 5/4, as well as doing lead vocals on Faust and Left Hand Suzuki Method.

So Cass Browne is the one who tweets for Gorillaz. :surprised:

He's darn creative.

Graham has a twitter though and his tweets are just so LOL so Graham-like I suppose, he just tweets about painting and random stuff. He's pretty nice to his fans on there too. My favorite tweet of Graham's was from last Christmas when he said he was gonna stay up all night and wait for Santa Claus and then pinch Santas bum while he came down the chimney :laugh3: Then fans joked and said Damon must be dressing up as Santa for Graham then :sneaky: So I am happy some celebs like that have twitter.

:laugh3::laugh3:

Graham tweets totally random stuff. And his picture he uses as his Twitter pictures is kind of hot imo. :|

:blush:

I really can't picture Damon watching old vids of himself there xD

And reading all the fangirlish comments below the video... :|

Well, he wrote every piece of interview that appears on magazines and stuff. To sum it up, he wrotes the dialogs for all the characters.

Btw, Miho Hatori is going to be present on the US Tour (though only for 2 dates). For those who don't know who she is: Miho Hatori appeared on the first Gorillaz album, doing backing vocals on 19/2000 (with Tina Weymouth of the Talking Heads), Re-Hash and 5/4, as well as doing lead vocals on Faust and Left Hand Suzuki Method.

That's interesting news! Thanks!

Awww! Cass needs to have more credit in the Gorillaz pie if thats the case then-along with Damon (musically), he fleshes out the characters and brings them to life!:D

And ya-Miho is playing New York and LA right? is anyone going to those shows?

'Get the coooooool! Get the cool shoeshine!':D

And reading all the fangirlish comments below the video... :|

:laugh3: I'm picturing him from that video: 'Beautiful? Yeah maybe when I was younger! I'm old and fat.....'

To which of course I need to shake him by the shoulders and tell him to STFU. ;)

Yeh Cass is amazing too. I think he's the nearest thing to a third Gorilla. He's been with them from the very start. He's an amazing drummer too. His Glastonbury performance gave me goosebumps, and I'm not very observant about drums usually.

That's so funny about Damon and youtube. I didn't know about that at all!

I follow Graham on twitter too. His tweets are often obscure! Love it!

He is like a third Gorillaz :D

Hey welcome here! You've posted in here maybe before though or the Gorillaz thread :thinking:

thanks for the info!

:laugh3: I'm picturing him from that video: 'Beautiful? Yeah maybe when I was younger! I'm old and fat.....'

To which of course I need to shake him by the shoulders and tell him to STFU. ;)

Aw. Yah, that was Louise's video on here. She is lucky enough to of met Damon AND Graham :dead:

So what does everyone going to the NA shows think about N.E.R.D. opening for Gorillaz? I've never got to hear them myself but I know they are HUGE in the industry (particularly Pharell). I know they've worked with Justin and Gwen among others.

I actually don't know much about them at all :shrug: I guess I should find out some more.

and ahem...

I would like to put Damon's arse pics in here as well :smug:

tumblr_l8g5fbz9xP1qcilyeo1_500.png

tumblr_l8fx4xl3FB1qcilyeo1_500.png

DamonAlbarnblurdamonjjmmkjl.jpg

I would like to put Damon's arse pics in here as well :smug:

tumblr_l8g5fbz9xP1qcilyeo1_500.png

tumblr_l8fx4xl3FB1qcilyeo1_500.png

DamonAlbarnblurdamonjjmmkjl.jpg

OOOOOOOOHHH WHEAH'S MA WHIP?????:wink3::wink3::wink3: (Seriously thats a hot ass-not just sayin' that!)

I was sneakin' around a bit on that G.U. site again-they're not too happy that NERD is opening. :rolleyes: Seriously, some people just need to pull on their big boy/girl pants and deal with it. Personally I'm interested in hearing them-Damon has good taste in music so I'm game.

UGH its about time for me to get ta bed. I'm back to work tomorrow :( and watching that Stand Up To Cancer tore me up pretty good. Night all!:D

Liz, how did you find those pictures of Damon's butt? :P

Yeahhhh. He still looks good now.

night bb!

i couldnt even watch that show. my mom passed away from cancer almost a year ago this month so i cant really tolerate that stuff right now.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: :hug:

And Perrine, I think he watched himself on youtube mostly last year when they were preparing for the Blur reunion shows to see how he could improve. But he still said if youtube had been around back when he was a kid, he probably wouldn't of accomplished anything and just sat at the computer all day :lol:

Oooh okay I get it a bit more

Well I'm glad youtube didn't exist back then :P

Btw, the gifs are made but I'll select the best ones and post them along with a lil story tomorrow. It was so much fun making them! :D

Waiting :mellow:

Nice new avatar, Nina! :thumbsup:

OOOOOOOOHHH WHEAH'S MA WHIP?????:wink3::wink3::wink3: (Seriously thats a hot ass-not just sayin' that!)

I was sneakin' around a bit on that G.U. site again-they're not too happy that NERD is opening. :rolleyes: Seriously, some people just need to pull on their big boy/girl pants and deal with it. Personally I'm interested in hearing them-Damon has good taste in music so I'm game.

UGH its about time for me to get ta bed. I'm back to work tomorrow :( and watching that Stand Up To Cancer tore me up pretty good. Night all!:D

I need to listen to them now!

Yah, some of the people on the GU forums are interesting that's why I stay mainly to just the Damon thread for picspams :mellow: and he does have great taste in music so I'm sure it's going to be fine.

night bb!

i couldnt even watch that show. my mom passed away from cancer almost a year ago this month so i cant really tolerate that stuff right now.

Aw man.

I'm really sorry about that :(

:hug::hug:

Liz, how did you find those pictures of Damon's butt? :P

I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: :hug:

Well you know, he likes to text me naughty pics every now and then :sneaky:

I screenshot two of them from Bananaz, I iz a pervert. And the other one I found a long time ago on tumblr.

What's BB? :blank:

So sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

short for like baby yah. just internet talk, I use it on tumblr more than anything :lol:

Alex's beautiful face cut. :mellow:

Well you know, he likes to text me naughty pics every now and then

I screenshot two of them from Bananaz, I iz a pervert. And the other one I found a long time ago on tumblr.

:laugh3::laugh3:

Tumblr has many pictures. :wacko:

Thanks! :nice: Alex always makes for a nice avatar. :mellow:

So BB is baby. Good to know, might get all weirded out otherwise. :lol:

So people on the Gorillaz forum are literally obsessed with the cartoon characters? :|

Yes, for example:

0040t3kc.gif

"AWW OMG ALEX IS SUCH A CUTE BB! :cheesy:"

lol

And yah, i think there are a lot of young Gorillaz fans, young teens who are like, "omgzzz Noodle!! she is like totally mah BFFF FOR LYFE~~~"