✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I got a new kitten the other day, she is so tiny but she starts purring like crazy whenever I open my Damon photobucket :lol: i dont even know! Like mama like daughter I guess hahah so cute :heart:

Aww that's so cute! Haha you definitely have to take a pic of your kitten fangirling over Damon :lol:

Poor Dave, he is so not loved ^^

Haha I thought you would like those Kelly :wacky:

:lol: Thanks! Well yes, you know me well then.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

o_o gosh I sound so wrong. :|

:laugh3:

tumblr_l86qcjlwAR1qbdqjmo1_500.png

:dead:

Ohh yea, I have this picture in a music magazine, he gave this interview in it, and he's on the front cover too, but at the time of buying it, I didnt acknowledge Damon at all, seeing as I was not exactly a fan back then, I was just buying the magazine for something else :laugh3: weird

I left the room last night and when I came back she was on top of my keyboard, pawing at Damon gifs LMAO! So adorable, I'm so proud of her. I wanted to get a picture, if she does it again I'll definitely post it. :love:

You are training her well :lol:

omg! i cant imagine being that close 2 damon. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :o

i hope all u guys get up close for gorillaz who are going & get some nice photos 2 share with everyone.

hey lizzy. i commented on ur vids on tumblr, but im not sure i did it right. :/

I'll definitely try! I have 2nd row pit seats :bomb: and I'll try to do some snooping before and after da show :sneaky:

No, no!! You commented fine! Hahaha thank you for watching them... I have to admit singing Parklife is fun, but I was embarrassed to have everyone watch a video of me singing it :embarrassed:

tumblr_l8c4ojCaZ01qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8c459BAb31qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8c40sBNmP1qb3xkxo1_400.jpg

too hobo to function :lol:

tumblr_l8d3kaT2m31qzqkk9o1_500.jpg

LMAOO Justine.. i dont know what went on with them and mickey mouse :uhoh:

I want to hear you singing Parklife! :wacky: I guess I'll have to get myself a tumblr

Haha I don't see Mickey Mouse the same way anymore :uhoh:

lulz. I'll pm you this video. I don't really want randoms and people who lurk to see me singing Parklife, as I look like a complete tard :P

Now Mickey Mouse will forever remind me of Damon and Justine. :bigcry:

Yes Perrine, get yourself a tumblr! :whip:

:laugh3: hahahhahahah maybe that's just what he does, stealin' virginities with Mickey Mouse.

And for people not on tumblr I would like to share my post of Damon being a kitten with you all :wacko:

because he REALLY reminds me of a cat sometimes LULZWUT

Oh my god the kitten thing had me laughing and "awwing" like a maniac for ages. That was so well done!

Aw, I wanna hear you sing parklife too!! But I understand if you don't want too many people seeing it. It's such a fun song to sing(/say?) but I find I have to do it in an English accent. It doesn't sound right otherwise. I'm terrible at it though!

:laugh3: hahahhahahah maybe that's just what he does, stealin' virginities with Mickey Mouse.
:sick: This explains it all! :lol:

Oh my god the kitten thing had me laughing and "awwing" like a maniac for ages. That was so well done!

Aw, I wanna hear you sing parklife too!! But I understand if you don't want too many people seeing it. It's such a fun song to sing(/say?) but I find I have to do it in an English accent. It doesn't sound right otherwise. I'm terrible at it though!

Parklife is so much fun! The accent is so hard to imitate, though.

And for people not on tumblr I would like to share my post of Damon being a kitten with you all :wacko:

because he REALLY reminds me of a cat sometimes LULZWUT

That is hilarious and adorable and wonderful :lol: :nice: I had never considered before, but yes, he does has these cat like qualities sometimes :laugh3:

Yesss perrine, get yourself a tumblr deffo, if you have the time :D

HAHAH!

Happy you guys like it. I'm working on one where Alex is a puppy now :P

No, I don't mind if you guys watch my Parklife singing... it's on youtube and my tumblr so I guess it's sort of out there for the world. Anyway this is my youtube and my video is uploaded there :nice: It's very hard to sing. Really Damon can't even do the talking parts right, it always sounds weird unless Phil Daniels is saying those lines lulz.

Well Damon was there for Gorillaz and they won best band :dance:

Alex... i have no idea. I think he is always invited to posh events like this just because of his posh reputation around london back in the day :lol: Graham... far too indie to be seen at anything like this (plus Damon's in Jamie mood with Gorillaz... el Coxo was far away I'm sure) :P and I'm sure Dave couldn't care less either lulz.

Damon does look tan... :inquisitive:

Have you been fake baking Sir Owlbarn?

At least he isn't as orange as freakin' Giorgio Armani in that one pic! LOL

Well Damon was there for Gorillaz and they won best band :dance:

YAY!

Damon does look tan... :inquisitive:

Have you been fake baking Sir Owlbarn?

At least he isn't as orange as freakin' Giorgio Armani in that one pic! LOL

:D I meant the guy in the middle is really orange and Damon and Jamie's expressions are just hilarious!

Damon does look a little tanned too though, but then he's been travelling so I'd say it's the real deal.

Is that Georgio Armani?? I was reading an interview not too long ago (I think I might have found it here.... My memory is terrible) but I think they were talking about being invited to meet with him about an advertising deal or something and Damon and Jamie got pretty drunk, kinda insulted him and were asked to leave!! If that is correct, it's nice to see they've patched up their differences :laugh3:

^^ YES THEY DID! :laugh3: LMAOOO!

Tonight in Damon's exceptance speech he said, “All I really want to say is to apologise to Giorgio Armani for when we last met each other.”

When they met before he told him the only people in England wearing his jeans were football hooligans. WTF :laugh3:

I also found this quote from Jamie tonight about Damon being drunk at another award ceremony...

“We were in New York for the Grammys when we were up for some awards for the first album, and we got beaten by Mudvayne, they were these punk rockers in white suits with pretend bullet holes in their head, they got up on the stage with this dramatic music playing and then just said [high pitched US accent] ‘I wanna thank God, and I wanna thank my mom’ and then from the middle of the auditorium, Damon and I had been drinking, came this shout from Damon “GET OFF YOU WANK&R!” really loudly! And Snoop Dogg was like three seats in front of us and turned round, and Christopher Walken was in front of him and he turned round! Everyone was like ‘who said that!”

— Jamie.

LMFAO!!! SNOOP DOGG! :laugh3:

That must of been the beginning of Snoop and Damon lurve! LOL

Yeaaah! That's fucking fantastic!! Hilarious! Oh man, I really wanna see that speech! Did you see it or just read about it?

I love that story about Mudvayne or whatever they're called.

Those two just cause havoc when they've been drinking :laugh3:.

There are photos up on the GQ website of Gorillaz at Glastonbury. There seems to be an article in the new edition about them.