✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

^ oh god all those new glasto photos :dead: have a lot of catching up to do.

Stop torturing your caps lock key :mean:

Just back from sunny vacations in Barcelona, what about you?

How was Barcelona bb? :hug: Now I'm jealous you've been there more than I have!

I know, was just kidding, I'm glad I'm done with it though^^

Lizzy is gonna get mad if we get too much off-topic :uhoh:

Yeah, I'm so fucking pissed you didn't have a huge ass picspam in every post :angry:

tumblr_l4y4nmYjcZ1qcp5ovo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4yw3qVNjr1qzceuxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4uofoMs6z1qc4ozgo1_500.jpg

& this one is so cute. Damon & Missy watching Vampire Weekend together... Missy is so fucking lucky to have one pimpin' Dad like Damon.

tumblr_l4qva0HINC1qahd7eo1_400.jpg

:pleased:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& this one is so cute. Damon & Missy watching Vampire Weekend together... Missy is so fucking lucky to have one pimpin' Dad like Damon.

I wonder whether it's Missy or Damon that's the Vampire Weekend fan. :wacko:

Or both.

VAMPIRE WEEKEND IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM THERE. :freak:

How was Barcelona bb? :hug: Now I'm jealous you've been there more than I have!

Yeah, I'm so fucking pissed you didn't have a huge ass picspam in every post :angry:

tumblr_l4y4nmYjcZ1qcp5ovo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4yw3qVNjr1qzceuxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4uofoMs6z1qc4ozgo1_500.jpg

Oh Barcelona was so awesome! The weather was beautiful so we went swimming in the sea, walked a lot and reall had fun! I need to look at your pics again now!

And I'm going back there in August :cheesy:

Hehe sowy I'll make up for it!

She doesn't really look like him I think! They're cute tho :blush:

And why does Damon look creepy when he's staring at other singers? lol

*jealous* it was still sort of cool when we went so i didnt get to go in the water that much :( NEXT TIME THO. Happy to know you had a good vaca! :nice: and god... already again in August? Just for fun again?

Yah, I think Missy looks like him a bit, if you see him and Suzi together, you can see how Missy is their kid.

& HE IS A CREEPER PERRINE, you should know this by now.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

so bril. he is right about the whole x factor thing too...

*jealous* it was still sort of cool when we went so i didnt get to go in the water that much :( NEXT TIME THO. Happy to know you had a good vaca! :nice: and god... already again in August? Just for fun again?

Yah, I think Missy looks like him a bit, if you see him and Suzi together, you can see how Missy is their kid.

& HE IS A CREEPER PERRINE, you should know this by now.

Yes I saw the pics, too bad! Yeah next time! :cheesy:

Na in August I'm going with my parents for a wedding, so it's not gonna be as fun but still!

I don't even know what she looks like so I'm gonna have to believe you :tongue:

Hahaha yeah I'm starting to know this xD

Nice video! And wow he does want X factor to die :D

i havent watched this video in full yet, i like played the first few seconds without sound though just now :lol: he looks niceeeee. i really love his hair at the moment.

that picture of him and missy is so sweet, she seems to have been wearing the england footie kit, nice! i agree perrine, she doesnt seem to look like damon in terms of facial features.

Yes I saw the pics, too bad! Yeah next time! :cheesy:

Na in August I'm going with my parents for a wedding, so it's not gonna be as fun but still!

I don't even know what she looks like so I'm gonna have to believe you :tongue:

Hahaha yeah I'm starting to know this xD

Nice video! And wow he does want X factor to die :D

Wow, a wedding in Barcelona would be AMAZIN' whose getting married?

well ok, here is the whole happy lil fam. she looks like them :nice:

tumblr_l3d4lwjyTk1qbu3weo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l45a76S49q1qa0iato1_400.jpg

667nhgri0sneghi6.jpg

i can see her being a combo of the both of them

i havent watched this video in full yet, i like played the first few seconds without sound though just now :lol: he looks niceeeee. i really love his hair at the moment.

that picture of him and missy is so sweet, she seems to have been wearing the england footie kit, nice! i agree perrine, she doesnt seem to look like damon in terms of facial features.

he does look nice :mellow:

& yah, im pretty sure she is wearing the England footie kit lol. lucky lil 11 year old watching VW with your Albarn dad at Glasto :bomb:

Wow, a wedding in Barcelona would be AMAZIN' whose getting married?

well ok, here is the whole happy lil fam. she looks like them :nice:

667nhgri0sneghi6.jpg

i can see her being a combo of the both of them

Me :charming:

Nah, a friend of my parents, but that's still a good reason to go to Barcelona^^

Oh that's cute! Were they together for a long time?

lucky lil 11 year old watching VW with your Albarn dad at Glasto :bomb:

Maybe in 10 years to come, she would follow the footsteps of her dad or her mum, since both her parents are rather artsy!

So it was Glasto eh? :wacko:

This year?

HAHAHAH did you make that Owlbarn picture? :lol:

May I join? :shy:

lots of goodies on tumblr today!

tumblr_l5cuqdUVUG1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5cum9O6NF1qc161po1_500.jpg

This was taken at The Victoria Hotel, Beeston. Here’s the little story behind the photos…..

You may have heard, as we have ad nauseum, that there was a menagerie at the Vic some time ago (40 years ago actually). Well, about a month ago a band of real live Gorillaz descended on this esteemed watering hole to fortify themselves before a gig.

Enter young grandson Jamie to regale the assembled crew with his recently learned Easter song (“I’m a chicken, I’m a chicken and I’m havin’ a ball….”). A very impressed Damon Albarn enjoyed the impromptu recital (especially Jamie saying of Damon’s fellow Gorillaz member “You look like Blakey off On The Buses”) and lifted the excited youngster on to his shoulders to provide us with this wonderful picture.

A big thanks to Damon & fellow Gorillaz!

tumblr_l5crbvd7EE1qc79qdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4o6c6uUcJ1qb6u5ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4xi3ovEwL1qc49e6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5axgrf6Ri1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

^ that really doesn't look like Graham :lol: maybe its the angle. but seriously, look at Damon :wink3: cutest boy in that class. I would.

awwwww, he seems to love children so much, that story sounds so cute, that he would do that, allow them to take pictures of him with the boy. :D

HAHA, yah, i agree, damon still looks cute at a school age, which is probably rather a bit pervy and wrong, but not meaning in that way at all :lol:

how did damon lose his front tooth anyway? and why replace with a gold one do you know? :lol:

He does love children!! :blush::heart: I love him even more for loving children :nice:

HAHAHA Damon at any age, I would hit it! :sneaky:

pedobear4dz.jpg

ahahah jk :P

OK, obviously not too young! But high school Damon oh yes, still not too young maybe not 14, but 15 why not? lol

He said one morning he just woke up and his tooth had fallen out. :( He probs wanted to be gangsta so he got a gold tooth to replace :dozey:

haha yah that would of been more interesting for sure! Graham was always saying how in college whenever they would go out to bars, he would always get beat up, cus he annoyed everyone so much! :lol: aww poor bb!

i posted this in the Gorillaz thread too:

7 part interview with Damon and Jamie

http://music.aol.com/video/qanda-have-you-been-asked-to-turn/gorillaz/bc:111018817001

I think they've been living with each and working together so much that they are starting to look like each other, same lil gold earring, striped shirts, sunglasses, gold chains. lol wut.

edit: ok here are the performances too! Excellent!

http://music.aol.com/video/broken-sessions/gorillaz/bc:111005717001

try to save most of my Damon fangirling just for in here (lol yah right) but holy crapp!! :sweatdrop: he looks soooo fucking good in that interview and performance... like HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG i need to go change my panties or something brb :escaping:

:lol: :lol: it just wouldnt be a Damon interview without the 'kind of, sort of' line coming out of his mouth. And sure enough, there it is about 20 seconds in haha. Woah, its a tad scary they are both wearing sunglasses, you cant really get a hold of their mood as you cant see their eyes, if you know what I mean. Matching boots OMG.

OK, I really want to know where his place in Devon is now, out of pure fascination of course. :laugh3:

He looks mighty fineeeeeeee here I shall agree. hmm, messy hair, fucking nose, stubbleee, neck.