✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

^ yes it is. i feel like he is just fucking with everyone now. saying how much he hates Damon and Blur but then imaging these vivid sexual experiences with them hahahaha he is my favorite troll i think eva~

WTF :freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak:

He maintains a love hate relationship with Damon yo. LULZ. Is he still disturbing you and all? :thinking:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ no, he seems a bit les hostile to us Blur fans now, he actually follows my tumblr now too :lol: and oddly "likes" all my perverted posts on there (which is sort of creepy tho ) :thinking:

ANYWAY...

tumblr_l5vd0diooE1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

fufuuuuuuuuu :dead::dead::dead:

^ & that guy's face is a good example of how my own face would look with a half naked Albarn :freak:

Today was the gorillaz concert in Lebanon but i couldn't go:cry: it's in an acient fort (built by crusaders:D) in Byblos, i was passing by the venue for work and kept looking left and right hoping to see Damon jogging or something:blush:, i was coming back home before the concert starts but i couldn't get a ticket at the doors it was sold out:( i saw a lot of British and Spanish people going in:lol: i can't wait to read the reviews:dance:

EDIT: i think i should have posted this in The Gorillaz thread:embarrassed:

:lol:

i'll admit, damon looks pretty alright for 42. :dead:

you can say that again sista :wink3:

Didn't come here for a long time and it seems you all have turned to madness !!

I like half naked Albarn :sneaky:

ohh hahah yes, look what happens when your not around to bring up back to our senses! :P

Today was the gorillaz concert in Lebanon but i couldn't go:cry: it's in an acient fort (built by crusaders:D) in Byblos, i was passing by the venue for work and kept looking left and right hoping to see Damon jogging or something:blush:, i was coming back home before the concert starts but i couldn't get a ticket at the doors it was sold out:( i saw a lot of British and Spanish people going in:lol: i can't wait to read the reviews:dance:

EDIT: i think i should have posted this in The Gorillaz thread:embarrased:

No your fine posting in here :nice:

I'm really sorry you couldn't go! That sucks big time!! :(

But that venue sounds truly amazing!

^ no i know! like seriously i would be so depressed too. will you be able to see them any other time? :(

Sorry the spanish is talking over them the whole time :angry: but it's nice seeing Dames and Paul in an interview together :sneaky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Didn't come here for a long time and it seems you all have turned to madness !!

I like half naked Albarn :sneaky:

welcome back! :) i'm sure that half naked pic of damon was welcome enough! :lol:

hello danabnormal! welcome.

I totally agree liz, I have come to this messageboard on and off over a couple of years, for coldplay, other music, the radiohead thread, the sexy fit men thread :lol: . One day I came back, and at this point I was becoming mildly obsessed with blur, and went to the sexy fit men thread and what do I see, Damon-mania going on :D

That kind of made me stay, this little community of music from blur/gorillaz/damon.

Same here yeah, I wouldn't be here anymore if it wasn't for you guys. [/cheesy]

So sorry to hear you couldn't go. :( At least you tried to get a ticket, and maybe you'll be lucky next time!

Lol, ironic for me as a new member to find this and the Blur thread
Hey! Welcome here. :)

^ no, he seems a bit les hostile to us Blur fans now, he actually follows my tumblr now too :lol: and oddly "likes" all my perverted posts on there (which is sort of creepy tho ) :thinking:

ANYWAY...

tumblr_l5vd0diooE1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

fufuuuuuuuuu :dead::dead::dead:

^ & that guy's face is a good example of how my own face would look with a half naked Albarn :freak:

That creepy tumblr guy is odd. :thinking:

HALF NAKED ALBARN. :awesome:

Aww, I'm sorry that you couldn't go. :sad:

OMG THEY PLAYED IN AN ANCIENT FORT. :freak: Wow.

Lol, ironic for me as a new member to find this and the Blur thread

Hello, welcome around. :nice:

^ no i know! like seriously i would be so depressed too. will you be able to see them any other time? :(

i wasn't planning on going because i had to work, that's why i didn't buy tickets:( but when i left early i got excited and tought i might make it but it was sold out so there weren't any tickets left at the door:sad: and no, unfortunetly i can't see them later:\ how about you?

^He's got a little belly, but still :sneaky:

tumblrl5o12sexeq1qa24b7.jpg

omg :lol:

Hahaha, good point for the creeper smile!

Btw, when did he get rif of his gold tooth? :wacko:

:cheesy: YAY girls. *big Dames fangirl hug to all of you*

yah i would of been way to bored to hang around this place without these few threads we post in.

:hug:

Well, I gotta admit that as well