✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Awww this is both funny and sad, poor Damon

Love the interviews and the vids! His voice is so beautiful :heart:

Omg Lizzey :sick: You back?

Wait why is it sad?

Yah, I'm ok now, my vagina has recovered from all the Damon hotness. :bomb:

Did you guys notice that Damon, Jamie, Cass, & Paul and Mick from The Clash all live by each other? That means they all live in Kensington in London... and Kensington is not even that big in London.... we know what this means....:sneaky:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was keeping an eye out for Damon too, but of course I didn't see him.

Awwww. :D

ahh wow, you went over to london for a study period right? so i'm guessing you're birthday just fell while you were there? or you went to london especially for it?

Oh you were? You didn't tell me that :whip:

Haha it's okay, I've been seeing vaginas all day long since yesterday xD

Sorry I didn't send you an invite Perrine :rolleyes:

Why have you been looking at vaginas all day? Doctory things?

Awwww. :D

ahh wow, you went over to london for a study period right? so i'm guessing you're birthday just fell while you were there? or you went to london especially for it?

Yah, My birthday is March 30th. so I was still in London when I celebrated my birthday! :D I had it at Kensington Palace, we had a tea party. Such an American tourist thing to do, have ourselves a little tea party at a palace in London :rolleyes: haha but yah, something weird too... Damon's birthday is March 23 and that was the day I was suppose to be born... but I was a week late. Too bad we don't share the same birthday :disappointed: stupid baby me not coming out when I was suppose to! :mean:

Sorry I didn't send you an invite Perrine :rolleyes:

Why have you been looking at vaginas all day? Doctory things?

Too bad, I'd have loved to have a tea party with you, Damon and Chris :sneaky:

Haha yes, don't worry I'm not that creepy xD

Yah, My birthday is March 30th. so I was still in London when I celebrated my birthday! :D I had it at Kensington Palace, we had a tea party. Such an American tourist thing to do, have ourselves a little tea party at a palace in London :rolleyes: haha but yah, something weird too... Damon's birthday is March 23 and that was the day I was suppose to be born... but I was a week late. Too bad we don't share the same birthday :disappointed: stupid baby me not coming out when I was suppose to! :mean:

Wow! That sounds like such a good idea, I might have to look up kensington palace now :lol: I've never heard of it before. Haha, thats still pretty cool though, his birthday being 7 days before yours. Like with me, mine is 28th September, and Thom Yorke's is like 7th October, I used to think that was cool in my super radiohead fangirl days :laugh3:

damonalbarngorillazrosk.jpg

Ohhhh TGTBATG spam! :surprised:

Wow! That sounds like such a good idea, I might have to look up kensington palace now :lol: I've never heard of it before. Haha, thats still pretty cool though, his birthday being 7 days before yours. Like with me, mine is 28th September, and Thom Yorke's is like 7th October, I used to think that was cool in my super radiohead fangirl days :laugh3:

damonalbarngorillazrosk.jpg

hahaha good to know I'm not the only one who does those things with my birthday :P Such fangirls, I love us!

Must stop staring at this nose haha

And you guessed right :D

Ahhh yes THE NOSE. It has impregnated me online many times before, and those blue blue eyes always abort the fetus :bomb: lulwut?!

:wacko:

tumblr_l5idlrZv5r1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5h3w0i4jf1qbwu4ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5f019JW411qc161po1_500.jpg

Ohhhh TGTBATG spam! :surprised:

hahaha good to know I'm not the only one who does those things with my birthday :P Such fangirls, I love us!

Ahhh yes THE NOSE. It has impregnated me online many times before, and those blue blue eyes always abort the fetus :bomb: lulwut?!

:wacko:

tumblr_l5idlrZv5r1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5h3w0i4jf1qbwu4ao1_500.jpg

AWESOME PAWSOME. :awesome:

Damon blowing a 1000 pounds at a strip club[/url]

lulzwut

I also want to see the movie Damon was in back in 1997 or somehting, Face. I heard he dies half way through it, but still wot a QT he is acting.

WHUT? LOLOL.

Yeah, he looked really sweet in Face. :blush:

:lol: one cancels out the other.

Hmm blue eyes. But the nose wins I feel, superior to his eyes, perhaps. This is such an important topic clearly!