✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

tumblr_l44wjkKI7q1qbuv8xo1_250.jpg

that minnie mouse shirt is Missy's :laugh3: Damon steals his own daughter's clothes... omg im crying :laugh3:

Hahaha that's ridiculous xD

But yeah I'm wondering how he could possibly fit in it, maybe 15 years ago I would have... but now? :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no, Damon can't be at page 2

So here is some of song he made before Blur with his band named circus (1988) :

Hippy Children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zN3EV-kA-Y]YouTube- Damon Albarn - Hippy Children[/ame]

Put Me To Bed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsvEWeJHubk]YouTube- Damon Albarn - Put Me To Bed[/ame]

Burden of these Dreams

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1johZMAgqLo]YouTube- Burden of these Dreams - Circus (With Lyrics!)[/ame]

Simple Sin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxldys42u8]YouTube- Damon Albarn - Simple Sin[/ame]

[/url]

Damon looks scrumptious! :wink3: but this has to be the worst interview ever :lol: poor Damo and french interviews... they confuse him to no end! This confuses me too tho, it's not even an interview they just have him sitting there and they are playing bits of his songs. Weird

oh my god that is terrible! :lol:

what was the point of having him there? they could have done all that without him sitting there haha. when they played his songs, he looked quite dead inside :lol: on the other hand, he does look lovely, very pretty :D

also, does anyone have a link for the video of an interview he did on another french show recently? i cant find it. to make it easier, its the video that goes with this screencap;

tumblrl427uu1vpb1qaugmw.jpg

^Thanks, now I need to watch it again :tongue:

Hippy Children

YouTube- Damon Albarn - Hippy Children

Put Me To Bed

Burden of these Dreams

Simple Sin

Ooh I didn't know he had a "life" before Blur! :tongue:

Oh god this first video xD

Btw, I'm listening a lot to The Good the Bad and the Queen lately, their album is so good and Damon's voice is just perfect :wacky:

Does anyone know if they'll ever release another album?

Hippy Children

YouTube- Damon Albarn - Hippy Children

Put Me To Bed

Burden of these Dreams

Simple Sin

that is so strange listening to them, you can tell its damon.....but his voice, the way he sings, is so different! i suppose at that age, starting out, he was imitating other people, other singers he admired. and even though they are peculiar songs :lol: there is that raw talent, for playing about with music, sounds. hippy children sounds cool, even i dont like the lyrics haha.

perrine, i would think TGTBATQ was a one off project :( i would love them to do something else as well, but i can't see it. hope they prove me wrong!

Yes his voice sounds so different! I'm glad he changed his way of singing :tongue:

Aww that's too bad! I hope as well!

Oh btw, I just figured out that during the interview the guy with grey hair says "Tonight we're having the depressive alcoholic, hi Damon" :mean:

Oh wow!! thank you so much for those songs, loudefix!! :D I'm going to give them a good listen tom :dance:

Taken last week. Damon with his sister, Jessica.

tumblr_l4atghb5De1qcpe2bo1_400.png

Last Wednesday Liberty welcomed a fantastical branch of the fash pack to their 4th floor in honour of Jessica Albarn and her new book ‘The Boy in The Oak’, £12.99 and exclusively at Liberty until September [stocks will run out].(…)

cute!!

cute!!

very cute!

i would buy this, because its his sister and i am sad :lol:

na, i would have to like the idea behind the book, and visually,etc, but yea, i'd be interested in going and buying it, after having a look at it first.

TGTBTQ is good, it would be nice to see them make another album. and i like the concept of having an unnamed band :laugh3:

Wait, I thought it was the name of the band AND the title of the album^^

Oh wow!! thank you so much for those songs, loudefix!! :D I'm going to give them a good listen tom :dance:

cute!!

Really cute :blush:

very cute!

i would buy this, because its his sister and i am sad :lol:

na, i would have to like the idea behind the book, and visually,etc, but yea, i'd be interested in going and buying it, after having a look at it first.

I would be tempted to buy it too :embarrassed:

Wait, I thought it was the name of the band AND the title of the album^^

Really cute :blush:

lol, yah GTBATQ don't really have a name. Damon said that name was dumb anyway, he would never call a band that :rolleyes: