✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love 2D as well. no worries.

i have a wallpaper of gorillaz on my phone, the cartoons. and my ringtone for my texts is the middle of empire ants. and my phone call ringtone is parklife. im such a loser lol.

and he does look like he's been working out or something.

i want that fucking melodica.

No you are NOT a loser BB! I won't hear you talking like that! :kiss: :heart: :hug:

Empire Ants is on my phone too! (Can't remember wat I have it set for! LOL!) I also have To Binge and Broken!:D

Me thinks Damon needs to get rid of the shirt and show us what the guns look like nowadays! :sneaky: (And tshirts like that don't count! :wink3:)

You're right; he looks like a little kid having just performed and feels pleased with himself when the crowd is applauding him. :laugh3:

That isn't loser-orientated at all. :botoxlips:

I'm worse. The wall facing my bed has a stretch of Coldplay pictures, and I don't even listen to Coldplay these days.

I think Damon is the only musician I've heard of that uses a melodica. :wacko:

Such a cutie he is!:D

And NO, there is nothing wrong with youi either sweetpea! :hug: :kiss: :heart:

2ibfg48.jpg

I'm sorry but this is a total 'I just jizzed mah pants' face :laugh3:

:sneaky:

:laugh3: I have that 'Jizz in My Pants' song in my head now!

And I freakin love how all singers bring their 'O' faces to their 'A' game! :laugh3:

LOLOLOL what was going on before they started playing? Did you guys see the death stares Damon was giving Cass and the violinist for not being ready when Letterman introduced them? :uhoh: That was so awkward hahahah omg.

But I'm so happy they played Rhinestone Eyes. :wacky:

ITS ON ITS ON ITS ON

RHINESTONE FUCKING EYES

:laugh3::laugh3:

I should be studying nao. But but but but. :bigcry:

gah. the fucking dvr cut out the ending cause it went over.

omg them not being ready at the beginning was hilarious. poor damo.

wow there was a lot of gorillaz excitement today.

LOLOLOL what was going on before they started playing? Did you guys see the death stares Damon was giving Cass and the violinist for not being ready when Letterman introduced them? :uhoh: That was so awkward hahahah omg.

But I'm so happy they played Rhinestone Eyes. :wacky:

I have 20 mins here before it starts-so excited!:D

Nah! He didn't! Did he? Oh man! :laugh3:

Told ya Cass is his bitch! :laugh3:

Can someone screen capture the Damon death stare pleaseeeeeee!

:hug: :wacky:

AWWWW! :D

Yeah I wanna see this too!

And I lurked over at the GU forum and saw this:

Selling Damon Buttcrack Lithos!

That's actually pretty funny!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

(Ya know speaking of that.........any crack-caps?:sneaky:)

I agree with Shani in that he should debut the new guns and take off the shirt. Seriously though, where has he been hiding those arms? :sweatdrop: that tattoo made it look that much hotter... even if it does say "mum"

:lol:

I know, I :heart: that tattoo!:laugh3:

Seriously though, he does look more pumped. Of course he doesn't look as stressed as he used to be (even last year, as handsome as he was/is, he just seemed on edge about things, and I can't tell if the 'hobo' thing he was doing was either something he was toying with or if something seriously was up)-maybe he is doing more working out now?

I know, I :heart: that tattoo!:laugh3:

Seriously though, he does look more pumped. Of course he doesn't look as stressed as he used to be (even last year, as handsome as he was/is, he just seemed on edge about things, and I can't tell if the 'hobo' thing he was doing was either something he was toying with or if something seriously was up)-maybe he is doing more working out now?

Yeah I know. Maybe it sounds a bit weird but sometimes I get the feeling that he got sick of being the pretty face in Blur and I don't know I feel like he downplays his looks sometimes now because of that. Like he doesn't want the attention anymore for that, not that that was his main motive during Blur, but ok I'm just rambling now. never mind me. Just show us the guns Damon. :lol:

Yeah I know. Maybe it sounds a bit weird but sometimes I get the feeling that he got sick of being the pretty face in Blur and I don't know I feel like he downplays his looks sometimes now because of that. Like he doesn't want the attention anymore for that, not that that was his main motive during Blur, but ok I'm just rambling now. never mind me. Just show us the guns Damon. :lol:

I concurr with that last sentence!:D

Didn't y'all have a pic of him shirtless with a fan on here from this year actually? :sneaky:

eivbcz.jpg

OOOOOOOH ME LIKEY!!!!!!

Oh god, Thank you Colleen for these amazing screencaps. LMAO at the not ready ones. I feel bad for him. I'm sure he's thinking right now how they rocked that concert part and now the song that gets broadcasted across America.. they aren't ready for :sad: poor thing.

Oh god, Thank you Colleen for these amazing screencaps. LMAO at the not ready ones. I feel bad for him. I'm sure he's thinking right now how they rocked that concert part and now the song that gets broadcasted across America.. they aren't ready for :sad: poor thing.

your welcome bb! sorry they are so shitty.

it was amazing. i know hes a perfectionist or whatever but he shouldnt be ashamed of it. it was great.

and i think the concert was after the show was taped. so he left on a good note. hopefully.

i had 2 upload these 2 my facebook 2 save them. people are probably thinking im a fucking freak.

jpj1o9.jpg

OOOH I'm lovin the smolder here! And Colleen BB they look AWESOME-you just got these off the TV? They look amazing!:D Thank you!

Yeah that does suck actually to be honest!