✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Jonathan Ross is hilarious!!! And I have to chuckle at people who say that Damon hates him (this is based on the 06 Gorillaz interview)-I think they know each other well enough to have a good discussion about thigs, and they do have chuckles about it too! :D

Hahahaha Damon was just in a mood that night it seemed.

He loves Ross.

And I tweeted Ross once when I was reading Alex's book (cus Alex mentions him a few times in there)

and Ross tweeted me back and said, "Ah the good ol' days. And he is a fabulous human being btw."

:wacky: it made my night as pathetic as that sounds lol

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He loves Ross.

And I tweeted Ross once when I was reading Alex's book (cus Alex mentions him a few times in there)

and Ross tweeted me back and said, "Ah the good ol' days. And he is a fabulous human being btw."

That is NOT pathetic! That is awesome!!! :D Congrats BB!

Yeah I think Damon was just getting stuff off of his chest about Live 8 and X Factor (which I FULLY agree with on both counts)-and anyone can see that after he told Jon to 'get back where you belong' he was clearly laughing. People need to get over themselves :rolleyes:.

I'm personally sick of everyone saying that Damon is full of hate-'Oh he hates America', 'Oh he hates Jonathan' 'Oh he hates this' 'oh he hates that'. He doesn't hate, he just gets frustrated like the rest of us. Seriously the only thing I've seen him not care for is doing the dumbass interviews (and his native UK is NOT immune to this-everyone whose seen the 'London Eye' vid I posted clearly knows that) and obvious media cheesiness (can we blame him for that?) Seriously, if he hated America, he wouldn't even bother with us and say the things he likes about us (LA and NY stand out for me).

Sorry that one has been bugging me for a looooong time! :rolleyes:

Oh excellent :wideeyed:

Yeah, David Letterman went to my college and I just saw him a couple weeks ago since he comes by every now and then to visit and speak. I really like him, probably my favorite talk show host along with Jonathan Ross :lol:

conan is my favorite. but letterman is ok 2. thats cool that he came 2 your school though. ive only ever seen jonathan ross in the damon clips online lmao. he seems cool though.

He loves Ross.

getting tweets from random celebrities is awesome. i got one from an actor i loved and was excited all week lol.

i just started reading that alex james book last night! they had it at my library.

conan is my favorite. but letterman is ok 2. thats cool that he came 2 your school though. ive only ever seen jonathan ross in the damon clips online lmao. he seems cool though.

getting tweets from random celebrities is awesome. i got one from an actor i loved and was excited all week lol.

i just started reading that alex james book last night! they had it at my library.

I got a few of those as well as DMs! :laugh3: You feel like 'whoa is the person talking to ME?:stunned:' I think as of now my favorite person who I recieved it from is Alyssa Milano-she really is cool (not to mention she has AMAZING taste in music-she loves The Beatles, Radiohead, Flaming Lips and Arcade Fire-now if she reveals to be into Damon/Blur/Gorillaz that will just add to it for me:laugh3: God I'm a cornball!:P)

Omg I'm so late. What happened, Shani? :freak:

If you don't want to repeat it, don't, so long as you're fine now. :botoxlips:

:hug: OMG I think I missed this reply-I am so sorry Ly!

Basically I was frustrated with a lot of things last night-you can definitely check out my Tumblr and you are more than welcome to see the 'spoiler' chat with me and Lizzy a few posts back, I seriously don't mind. :) I'm a lot beter now though-thank you so much BB! :heart: :hug: :kiss:

HOLY SHIT!!!

Was that webcast fucking amazing or what?!

I am so jealous of everyone there, they let them rush the stage :bomb::bomb::bomb:

OMG!!!!!!!! I hope that stream stays up for awhile-I want to see if my suspicions are confirmed because I SWEAH TO GAWD the boy had a wardrobe malfunction!!!! I think I saw the ALBARN CRACK!!!!! :o:o:o:D:D:D

OOOhh! I'ma gona have to watch back for that too!! Yum-my.

That was sooo good! I laughed out load loads of times. It was funny when he just gave the mic to the crowd! And then after OMH when he was trying to establish where the noise had come from.

Ooh, and when he like screamed into poor Cass's face!!

Brilliant and hilarious!!

^

I DID TOOOOOO!!! :o

It had to of happened if we both saw it then :dead:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*Jumps up and down and hugs you like we're crazy-ass schoolgirls*

That was sooo good! I laughed out load loads of times. It was funny when he just gave the mic to the crowd! And then after OMH when he was trying to establish where the noise had come from.

the OMH incident was HILARIOUS! I can't lie-that sounded like a fart! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: And he was so cute about it-I loved his interaction with the audience-I hope he's like this in PHX!

Cass really is Damon's bitch isn't he? Poor guy! :laugh3::laugh3:

HOLY SHIT!!!

Was that webcast fucking amazing or what?!

I am so jealous of everyone there, they let them rush the stage :bomb::bomb::bomb:

So I missed the first 20 min. I didn't realize 8pm had snuck up on my so fast. What did they play before Empire Ants?

I really hope I can watch the whole thing again, do they usually have it up to watch it again?

OMG PURE AMAZINGNESS!

my computer killed out during empire ants MY FUCKING FAVORITE SONG OFF PB. so i need 2 watch it again as well. and im gonna have 2 dvr letterman tonite for the performance. did they do rhinestone eyes?

So I missed the first 20 min. I didn't realize 8pm had snuck up on my so fast. What did they play before Empire Ants?

I really hope I can watch the whole thing again, do they usually have it up to watch it again?

They started with O Green World (he tore that UP-thats where I saw DA CRACK! :D), I wanna say the next was OMH (complete with fart sound :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:)) I can't remember aftre that?:inquisitive:

OT-OMG they're showing the 'Schwetty Balls' skit on SNL!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Shit, I can't remember how it went, but they started with Kids with guns, then o Green world, then I THINK superfast jellyfish and then I'm not sure... could have been dirty harry.

No, they didn't play Rhinestone eyes.

ACK! I missed 'Kids With Guns'? HOW???????:stunned::stunned::stunned::cry:

You were just dazzled by Damon's beauty and it took you a few mins to recover. Nothing to worry about. Happens to us all m'dear!! :laugh3:

That and his buttcrack. I'm such a bad girl. :sneaky::wink3:

I read someone said that they though Yukimi was off on her singing on that-um, excuse me? :o Chica sounded AMAZING!!!!!! She puts all those lip-synching auto-tuned bitches to SHAME!!!!

I got a few of those as well as DMs! :laugh3: You feel like 'whoa is the person talking to ME?:stunned:' I think as of now my favorite person who I recieved it from is Alyssa Milano-she really is cool (not to mention she has AMAZING taste in music-she loves The Beatles, Radiohead, Flaming Lips and Arcade Fire-now if she reveals to be into Damon/Blur/Gorillaz that will just add to it for me:laugh3: God I'm a cornball!:P)

ive only been re-tweeted by joel david moore. he's on that stupid avatar movie. but im in love with him so i like died.

That and his buttcrack. I'm such a bad girl. :sneaky::wink3:

I read someone said that they though Yukimi was off on her singing on that-um, excuse me? :o Chica sounded AMAZING!!!!!! She puts all those lip-synching auto-tuned bitches to SHAME!!!!

lol. kids with guns was the first song. im pretty sure i only missed glitter freeze. which still pisses me off.

You guys probably saw these on tumblr.. oh well they need to be in here too :P

tumblr_l9y58yzShU1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286589408&Signature=RN53rQGWRuwscKIK6OMuK9rLNlE%3D

^ dat bitch even got some of her tatas showin' and he still not lookin her way :laugh3:

and the dude staring at the ceiling :dunce: YOU ALL ARE DOING IT WRONG!

tumblr_l9y64xNwou1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286589520&Signature=k3IDPwxIhAEOL%2FUbG87ncT0%2F%2Fjc%3D

^ He seriously looked like a little boy opening his most wanted Christmas toy :lol: God, bless him :heart:

tumblr_l9y70zZfOa1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286589568&Signature=CPENJi8l47AenwU3nWivLu9nlRc%3D

^ ARM. TATTOO. NOSE. UNNNNFFFFFFF :dead:

Seriously though he was so adorable during that whole thing. I just want to watch that live show forever!

ive only been re-tweeted by joel david moore. he's on that stupid avatar movie. but im in love with him so i like died.

YAY!!!! (UGH Avatar was waaaaaaay too much! :laugh3:) God can you imagine if Damon actually did have one? That shit would get so out of hand!:laugh3:

lol. kids with guns was the first song. im pretty sure i only missed glitter freeze. which still pisses me off.

Yeah I don't think I got Kids with Guns unfortunately-I don't remember it. I think for me it started with O Green World. Hopefully its on stream for the next week or so?