✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

^ i want to meet him so much too :sad:

i'd probably girl jizz all the way to Australia though if i did :dead:

:rolleyes: Damon, please. Let us show you the correct way....

tumblr_la1zaoZe7H1qad6qeo1_500.jpg

:heart:

Is he smiling like that because we've offered him a free crotch-grab lesson? :sneaky::laugh3:

girl thats ok! are you gonna try at your show?

God if I ran into ANY of them....I KNOW I would have an intellingent conversation in my head.....however all that would come out would be "GGYGTFRDERDXWREDREWES$%V&^^GVHJVBWSCGVNOPO)MK!!!!!":wacko::mad::wacko::mad: Because I am a DORK!:inquisitive:

Look at the man who stole my wife.

For shame, Damon, for shame. You got some seeeeeeeerious 'splainin' ta do! :sneaky::wink3:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know :wacky:

tumblr_la18x7JWmZ1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

tumblr_la19030Zz61qzt1pho1_500.jpg

tumblr_la1942O7s41qzt1pho1_400.jpg

tumblr_la1960Ztgl1qzt1pho1_400.jpg

tumblr_la19cqy2JB1qzt1pho1_400.jpg

tumblr_la19jlJAaA1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

with Mos :wacky:

Mmm, good pictures, thanks! He's looking good. :charming:

I feel like being a real Damon fangirl today. AND NOT STUDY. :cheesy: :disappointed:

^ i want to meet him so much too :sad:

i'd probably girl jizz all the way to Australia though if i did :dead:

:rolleyes: Damon, please. Let us show you the correct way....

tumblr_la1zaoZe7H1qad6qeo1_500.jpg

:heart:

Hehe, the smile reminds me of the Damon pedo smile, the one he used when he had the weird long hair cut. LULZ.

:laugh3:

girl thats ok! are you gonna try at your show?

Yes, I'm gonna try with all my heart! lol I'm gonna get there early and then stay after too. Someone's friend on tumblr I heard met him after the New York show and got a hug :bomb:

You would come in when I'm talking about girl jizzing all the way to Australia too. :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Girls, I'm suddenly reminded that I once read news of Damon and something to do with the 2012 Olympics in London. I searched it up and I got news from last year about Damon being one of the candidates to be the artistic director of the coming Olympics.

http://www.nme.com/news/damon-albarn/47491

Anyone knows the latest news on this?

That would of been EPIC!

But god, could he be anymore busy?

For the recent Olympics? Some kind of animation, if I'm not mistaken. I've heard of it, but I didn't watch it.

Damon being the artistic director would be awesome.

Yea that was it. Ahh, well, definately watch it sometime if you fancy it, I find it quite beautiful.

:laugh3: Yes Ly, new Blur album first PLZ.

Well he's said he's been working on Blur singles :wacky: I would even be happy if they just got together every now and then and released work like they did with Fool's Day. And toured every few years too :wacky: Even that would be fine!

I screencaped this from O Green World on Letterman...

Doesn't it look like Damon is bowing down, worshiping a screen full of weed?! :laugh3: HE WOULD!

tumblr_la365hLDqZ1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286820788&Signature=5Q%2BpyIDD3zaKQH0F0N350fARhFU%3D

Yes, I'm gonna try with all my heart! lol I'm gonna get there early and then stay after too. Someone's friend on tumblr I heard met him after the New York show and got a hug :bomb:

You would come in when I'm talking about girl jizzing all the way to Australia too. :embarrassed::embarrassed:

That would of been EPIC!

But god, could he be anymore busy?

i really hope you meet him! you definitely deserve 2 thats for sure. and a hug. omg. i would seriously die.

Well he's said he's been working on Blur singles :wacky: I would even be happy if they just got together every now and then and released work like they did with Fool's Day. And toured every few years too :wacky: Even that would be fine!

I screencaped this from O Green World on Letterman...

Doesn't it look like Damon is bowing down, worshiping a screen full of weed?! :laugh3: HE WOULD!

tumblr_la365hLDqZ1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286820788&Signature=5Q%2BpyIDD3zaKQH0F0N350fARhFU%3D

lmao. it totally does.