✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Oh sorry, :P that always happens to me on tumblr when I go to post a Blur pic and someone has already posted it lol.

Yes, Zane is kind of annoying, I saw him DJ at Shepard's Bush in London one night and me and my friend thought he was gross :lol:

& Colleen I love this pic you just put on tumblr :wacky:

tumblr_l9w2x0T5IX1qd5tavo1_500.jpg

windswept lol

LOL. i died when i found it lol. im still organizing those damn pics, so i keep finding random shit. and im happy 2 hear about your speech at school. and that damon spam. so many pics i havent seen! right click annnd save. thanks for that. :)

Yes, thank you for asking Sasha to make that she did a great job, that video is so funny and cute btw.

Have fun at Muse :dance:

Yes Kelly now you know some cool American slang. Go around sayin' tatas all you want now:wacko:

tumblr_l9uflxJuGE1qa88wfo1_1280.jpg

s7303083.jpg

89039884.jpg

89039825.jpg

tumblr_l9vmtzRuGX1qcbibbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9vn70JXJG1qcbibbo1_500.jpg

Btw. Kelly you heard the Damon interview on BBC1 yesterday right? What did he say in it? I wish I hadn't missed it :(

shani, idk whats going on but i hope you are feeling better bb. <3 <3 i havent had time 2 check tumblr yet but im gonna try.

and omg the muse concert was freaking amazing. and on the way home they played stylo on the radio. IT WAS AWESOME.

214avs4.jpg

have a good night peeps. gonna look at tumblr a bit then bed. its 130am about now. :/

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Shani yes! I am happier now that you are feeling better too! Keep doing as you are doing and you will make it back to WA in no time and be back with friends :dance: We all have our difficult days. I love how we can come here and Damon helps a bit as pathetic as that sounds :laugh3:

tumblr_l9755imYz21qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

"He bounces around the stage, decorating the song with the horniest bass lines imaginable-all creamy licks and funky twangs. (Later, he takes indecent delight in explaining that his instrument, procured by a cunning roadie, used to belong to Oasis.)"

^ wtf hahahahaha Alex's bass he had a roadie steal from Oasis? God, I love him :lol:

Alright well I'm heading to bed... sweet dreams to you Shani!

:hug::hug:

Oh I promise you its NOT pathetic!!!! :wink3: I :heart: this pic and story-never seen it before! :D

Thanks again for everything BB! You are awesome! :hug: :heart: :kiss: Have a good night!!! Sweet dreams!

LOL. i died when i found it lol. im still organizing those damn pics, so i keep finding random shit. and im happy 2 hear about your speech at school. and that damon spam. so many pics i havent seen! right click annnd save. thanks for that. :)

shani, idk whats going on but i hope you are feeling better bb. <3 <3 i havent had time 2 check tumblr yet but im gonna try.

and omg the muse concert was freaking amazing. and on the way home they played stylo on the radio. IT WAS AWESOME.

214avs4.jpg

have a good night peeps. gonna look at tumblr a bit then bed. its 130am about now. :/

:hug: Thank you so much BB!!!!!! Yeah its still something that troubles my heart but thanks to Lizzy a weight has been lifted! :heart:

I'm so happy and grateful you had an amazing time BB! I saw the pics-your cameraphone TRUMPS mine for sure!:laugh3: The pics look great! :D

And Stylo just tops it off!!!!! :D:D:D

:hug: have a good night and sweet dreams BB! LUV YA! :heart: :kiss:

tumblr_l9755imYz21qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

"He bounces around the stage, decorating the song with the horniest bass lines imaginable-all creamy licks and funky twangs. (Later, he takes indecent delight in explaining that his instrument, procured by a cunning roadie, used to belong to Oasis.)"

^ wtf hahahahaha Alex's bass he had a roadie steal from Oasis? God, I love him :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3: LULZ. This is just epic. :wacky:

:hug: Thank you so much BB!!!!!! Yeah its still something that troubles my heart but thanks to Lizzy a weight has been lifted! :heart:

I'm so happy and grateful you had an amazing time BB! I saw the pics-your cameraphone TRUMPS mine for sure!:laugh3: The pics look great! :D

And Stylo just tops it off!!!!! :D:D:D

:hug: have a good night and sweet dreams BB! LUV YA! :heart: :kiss:

i read what you wrote, and im sorry what you have 2 go through. i hate when people are so close minded and its even worse when its parents or relatives. :\ im happy you are feeling better though. <3 <3 :heart:

and omg, i feel like tumblr makes me seem rude because i cant really figure out how 2 reply 2 peeps then i feel like they think im ignoring them lol. but i got your message. thanks so much bb. <3 and i really hope you get your evo soon because my friend has it and its freakin awesome. :) :kiss:

and lizzy. cameras were allowed in both the lady gaga, (yes i like lady gaga, i cant help it!) and muse concerts i went 2 even though there were signs saying they werent.

some guy at muse had a professional one! i wish i brought mine dammit...

now that i think of it though, we werent checked at either show...

ok. night for reals. <3

well night for reals.

i read what you wrote, and im sorry what you have 2 go through. i hate when people are so close minded and its even worse when its parents or relatives. :\ im happy you are feeling better though. <3 <3 :heart:

and omg, i feel like tumblr makes me seem rude because i cant really figure out how 2 reply 2 peeps then i feel like they think im ignoring them lol. but i got your message. thanks so much bb. <3 and i really hope you get your evo soon because my friend has it and its freakin awesome. :) :kiss:

and lizzy. cameras were allowed in both the lady gaga, (yes i like lady gaga, i cant help it!) and muse concerts i went 2 even though there were signs saying they werent.

some guy at muse had a professional one! i wish i brought mine dammit...

now that i think of it though, we werent checked at either show...

ok. night for reals. <3

well night for reals.

:hug: Thank you BB! Yeah it's just not something you say 'eh well' to. It's such a serious issue and it just bothered me that she reacted that way, regardless of her beliefs. I'm feeling better now but still, can't believe it. :\

And honey don't worry about trying to figure out Tumblr-I'm in the same boat! :laugh3: Yeah I seriously want that Evo-I'm due for a 2 year contract in January-dammit that feels too far away! :laugh3:

Psst-I think I revealed this before but my guilty pleasure up until recently was the NKOTB reunion-can't help it, they aged nicely!:embarrassed::laugh3: However-once they hit Twitter and revealed how annoying they really are-particularly my former faves Donnie and Jon (and their crazy-ass fans:stunned:)) I was done.

BTW Trivia here-did you know that Lady Gaga's big break came as opening for NKOTB on their first leg of the reunion in '08 along with Natasha Beddingfield? She also sings with them on their song 'Big Girl Now'. God I sound like a dork. :mad:

Imma gonna sign off for the night too but wanted to leave ya with something I found on YT-Damon hosted an ep of Top of the Pops back in the day! He's pretty damn good too! :D *HUGS TO ALL* GNight BBs!!!!! Sweet dreams to ya! :hug: :hug: :hug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfA-BFpgKY&feature=related]YouTube - damon albarn hosting top of the pops[/ame]

:hug: Thank you BB! Yeah it's just not something you say 'eh well' to. It's such a serious issue and it just bothered me that she reacted that way, regardless of her beliefs. I'm feeling better now but still, can't believe it. :\

And honey don't worry about trying to figure out Tumblr-I'm in the same boat! :laugh3: Yeah I seriously want that Evo-I'm due for a 2 year contract in January-dammit that feels too far away! :laugh3:

Psst-I think I revealed this before but my guilty pleasure up until recently was the NKOTB reunion-can't help it, they aged nicely!:embarrassed::laugh3: However-once they hit Twitter and revealed how annoying they really are-particularly my former faves Donnie and Jon (and their crazy-ass fans:stunned:)) I was done.

BTW Trivia here-did you know that Lady Gaga's big break came as opening for NKOTB on their first leg of the reunion in '08 along with Natasha Beddingfield? She also sings with them on their song 'Big Girl Now'. God I sound like a dork. :mad:

Imma gonna sign off for the night too but wanted to leave ya with something I found on YT-Damon hosted an ep of Top of the Pops back in the day! He's pretty damn good too! :D *HUGS TO ALL* GNight BBs!!!!! Sweet dreams to ya! :hug: :hug: :hug:

^

"five pretty boys from Manchester" ?

:lol:

oh god, he must of had to swallow his pride a lot for that one.

AWWWW Yes, my face was literally ----> :wacky:

when he said that. Still the good 'ol Dames!

p><p> [img]<a href=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/4806892672_44a5f8843d.jpg' alt='4806892672_44a5f8843d.jpg'>

4806893620_6a758b6de3.jpg

4806270679_0647314a64.jpg

4806894954_730f6ef08d.jpg

Very nice, thankyou for them :D

214avs4.jpg

Glad you enjoyed your night! Haha how strange, gorillaz coming on the radio, I bet you was grinning like an idiot :wacko:

Shani, I hope you feel better now that your worries have been spoke about in here, all I can add to that is, I suppose that some people think what they think, and you can't change that, no matter how right you know you are and how wrong they are. So just focus on yourself, getting yourself where you want to be, career wise and where you want to live. :)

I'll definitely be watching - if it's not blocked over here. I think it should be ok, because the ads are playing ok for me, so I assume it'll play for me.

I don't think it'll be on till about 2am over here, but I don't care. I'm watching (plus I was in bed most of the day with a migraine, so I'm all sleeped out!)

OMG ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GONNA WATCH THAT LIVE GORILLAZ CONCERT ON THE DAVID LETTERMAN WEBSITE?

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/

IT SAYS 8PM ET, SO I THINK THAT WOULD BE 7PM FOR ME IF IM CORRECT...

It's tonight then? :thinking:

I'm really confused, are they playing on his show tonight or is there just a webcast at 8pm? I've never heard of Letterman webcast at 5pm or 8pm in the evening :confused:

I don't know Blur... :/

I'm sorry, honestly.

You've probably heard Blur songs though and just didn't realize it was them. Song 2, Tender, There Is No Other Way... I think everyone has probably heard those.

You should check out Damon's wiki page to get a basic understanding of what he is involved in.

Or were you just being sarcastic because you're a Noel Gallagher fan? It's ok I don't care. But how do you not know Damon if you know Oasis? :lol:

^

"five pretty boys from Manchester" ?

:lol:

oh god, he must of had to swallow his pride a lot for that one.

Right? I gotta say I loved how he introduced the JBJ Christmas vid that featured Cindy Crawford (yes I remember that one! :laugh3:) (And yes sad and pathetic me was silently squeeing when he said the song 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'-NOT because I like the song but just hearing him say THAT-OK I'm embarrassed now!:embarrassed::laugh3:)

I also feel the need to post this in here :P

tumblr_l9uripNKHx1qd7ug3o1_500.jpg

ALBARN FOR BREAKFAST :awesome:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OMG THIS IS PEE YOUR PANTS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Shani, I hope you feel better now that your worries have been spoke about in here, all I can add to that is, I suppose that some people think what they think, and you can't change that, no matter how right you know you are and how wrong they are. So just focus on yourself, getting yourself where you want to be, career wise and where you want to live. :)

:hug: :heart: :kiss: Thank you so much hunny! Yeah I'm seeing things better now-just the whole thing just broke my heart-That whole issue alone and then just getting frustrated with my own situation from time to time. I know I'll get there myself, but the other thing that bugged me-still does, but you are definitely right for sure. LUV YA BB!!!

Lizzy that's so cool about your professor! Sounds like so much fun!

I posted a reply to you on Tumblr, Shani - not a proper reply, but a post with the title @Shanibee...

Love love love the Al barn thing! Adoorable!

:hug: :heart: :kiss: Thank you BB!!!! I need to get ovah there and read it! LUV YOU!!!!

OMG ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GONNA WATCH THAT LIVE GORILLAZ CONCERT ON THE DAVID LETTERMAN WEBSITE?

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/

IT SAYS 8PM ET, SO I THINK THAT WOULD BE 7PM FOR ME IF IM CORRECT...

That may be 6 or even 5 for me-I'm on AZ time! I'll need to watch out for it!

I'll definitely be watching - if it's not blocked over here. I think it should be ok, because the ads are playing ok for me, so I assume it'll play for me.

I don't think it'll be on till about 2am over here, but I don't care. I'm watching (plus I was in bed most of the day with a migraine, so I'm all sleeped out!)

You should be able to BB! Us Yanks were able to tune into BBC and hear the podcast-I think CBS's site runs globally too! :D

And :hug: Migraines suck!!!!! I hope you're feeling a lot better now! :kiss:

I'm really confused, are they playing on his show tonight or is there just a webcast at 8pm? I've never heard of Letterman webcast at 5pm or 8pm in the evening :confused:

They are playing on the show too-a lot of bands do these webcasts along with it (I think U2 and Macca did this as well).

That reminds me-we need to check out ONTD and see if there are pics of them arriving to the show yet!:D

i think they are on letterman tonite, and the concert is tonite as well.

letterman isnt live so they film it in the evening, which is why im assuming the concert is earlier in the evening...i think.

YA they're probably taping it now as we speak (it would be 5:30 in NY and they always tape in the afternoon it seems-which is why I'm on the hunt for arrival pics! :laugh3:)

I'm sorry, honestly.

You've probably heard Blur songs though and just didn't realize it was them. Song 2, Tender, There Is No Other Way... I think everyone has probably heard those.

You should check out Damon's wiki page to get a basic understanding of what he is involved in.

Or were you just being sarcastic because you're a Noel Gallagher fan? It's ok I don't care. But how do you not know Damon if you know Oasis? :lol:

Why is that? Im not being sarcastic...Im a noel gallagher fan, but just recently discovered it. Ill check Blur later than...

Oh excellent :wideeyed:

Yeah, David Letterman went to my college and I just saw him a couple weeks ago since he comes by every now and then to visit and speak. I really like him, probably my favorite talk show host along with Jonathan Ross :lol:

Jonathan Ross is hilarious!!! And I have to chuckle at people who say that Damon hates him (this is based on the 06 Gorillaz interview)-I think they know each other well enough to have a good discussion about thigs, and they do have chuckles about it too! :D

Why is that? Im not being sarcastic...Im a noel gallagher fan, but just recently discovered it. Ill check Blur later than...

Oh really sorry then :P

They just use to be rivals during the 90s, Blur vs. Oasis, that's all.

They seem to be fine now though.

Well I don't know what Liam still thinks:dozey:

Anyway, yes!

You should let us know what you think when you give them a listen

:nice: