✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Kelly now you know some cool American slang. Go around sayin' tatas all you want now:wacko:

s7303083.jpg

tumblr_l9vn70JXJG1qcbibbo1_500.jpg

Btw. Kelly you heard the Damon interview on BBC1 yesterday right? What did he say in it? I wish I hadn't missed it :(

Naaa, I'm alright cheers, I'll give that word a miss, people will probably think I'm refering to potatos :laugh3:

:wacky: holding hands and I was just literally now going to post that smiling Damo, damn :lol: you beat me to it.

Yes Liz I did, can you not listen to it online, like if I gave you the exact link of where to listen to it? If you cant I shall say what he said. edit, yes what D said above ^.

Oh sorry, :P that always happens to me on tumblr when I go to post a Blur pic and someone has already posted it lol.

Yes, Zane is kind of annoying, I saw him DJ at Shepard's Bush in London one night and me and my friend thought he was gross :lol:

& Colleen I love this pic you just put on tumblr :wacky:

tumblr_l9w2x0T5IX1qd5tavo1_500.jpg

windswept lol

THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE BIT TOO :wacky:

sorry got a bit excited there, aww, just the tone of his voice when he said that as well, like he was so keen to say he is still the same :heart:

I also thought it was funny when he was distinctly unimpressed with Zane's Boston accent :lol:

AWWWW Yes, my face was literally ----> :wacky:

when he said that. Still the good 'ol Dames!

tumblr_l9ud1eJq7T1qd5tavo1_500.jpg

^ the nose isn't happy!lmao

tumblr_l9ujanxyGG1qd5tavo1_250.gif

Oh ohohohohohhhhh!

ALSO :mellow:

I did a speech on Britpop today in my Speech Class and I got a perfect grade on it! I had everyone watch the Song 2 video and everything at the end. My professor said she loves Blur and hadn't listened to them in so long!! It made my day, I thought of all of you :P

Ohh yes :wideeyed: Damon and Paul, the best combo!

I don't think those have been posted in here or at least all of them. Anyway, we don't mind doubles, Damon pics are never a bad thing :D

I love that little interview if only they weren't talking so damn loud over them :angry:

Great pictures, I see!

AWWW I love the very end of that interview where Zane plays that cheesy music and says "OH no wait, Damon that was you 20 years ago" and then Damon says, "Oh no man. That's still me man, I haven't changed."

:wacky:

:cheesy::cheesy:

Oh ohohohohohhhhh!

I did a speech on Britpop today in my Speech Class and I got a perfect grade on it! I had everyone watch the Song 2 video and everything at the end. My professor said she loves Blur and hadn't listened to them in so long!! It made my day, I thought of all of you :P

LOLOL THE NOSE. :laugh3:

Oooh! That's great! Congrats! :wacko:

Blur attracts good luck. Lulz.

you girls are all amazing how do you find all these wonderful images? :stunned:

and yes sorry i do not post much, but i heard that new Doncamatic song and had to see how everyone loved it!?!

careful it's massive.. love that face HAHAHA

TB-DamonAlbarn2.jpg

Sorry I'm late to the party all. Not the best day today. :(

Lol I just have all the pics in photobucket... :P there are still so many pics I need :wideeyed:

2hmoms9.gif

Awwww Happy Damon! I needed that!:)

lol. I LOVE THIS GIF. i requested hipposaurus 2 make it for me on tumblr. im so glad she did. i watch the video far 2 much.

IM GETTING READY FOR MUSE GUYS. IM SO EXCITE.

shani. idk if you've see this. its adorble when he messes up. then has 2 explain why. LOL.

I don't think I have BB! Thank you! :kiss: And I hope your rockin' out at Muse right about now! :D

Yes, thank you for asking Sasha to make that she did a great job, that video is so funny and cute btw.

Have fun at Muse :dance:

Yes Kelly now you know some cool American slang. Go around sayin' tatas all you want now:wacko:

tumblr_l9uflxJuGE1qa88wfo1_1280.jpg

s7303083.jpg

89039884.jpg

89039825.jpg

tumblr_l9vmtzRuGX1qcbibbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9vn70JXJG1qcbibbo1_500.jpg

Btw. Kelly you heard the Damon interview on BBC1 yesterday right? What did he say in it? I wish I hadn't missed it :(

AAHHHH Look at the pretty!!!!!! :D:D:D

The photos - *swoon*

Lizzy, have you tried here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/

You can listen back to last night's show. I hope you can hear it over there and that it's not blocked. It's not that far into the show. Maybe a half an hour or less.

:kiss: Thank you so much for this girlie!!!!!! I need this in my life right now!:D

Oh sorry, :P that always happens to me on tumblr when I go to post a Blur pic and someone has already posted it lol.

Yes, Zane is kind of annoying, I saw him DJ at Shepard's Bush in London one night and me and my friend thought he was gross :lol:

& Colleen I love this pic you just put on tumblr :wacky:

tumblr_l9w2x0T5IX1qd5tavo1_500.jpg

windswept lol

Damon belly is always welcome aorund here!;)

Oh ohohohohohhhhh!

:lol: He looks like, 'awww crap what is THAT?'

And please see above on what I said about Damon belly!;)

Lizzy your professor RAWKS!!!!!:cool: And you my dear are AWESOME!!!!! :hug:

Yeah that one. Here they are (but i'm sure that this have been already posted in here) :

4806892672_44a5f8843d.jpg

4806893620_6a758b6de3.jpg

4806270679_0647314a64.jpg

4806894954_730f6ef08d.jpg

And some small interview:

Thank you so much for these buddy! :D:D I don't think I've ever seen these ones before!

and yes sorry i do not post much, but i heard that new Doncamatic song and had to see how everyone loved it!?!

TB-DamonAlbarn2.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I adore this pic so much! Damon makes the best faces!

Why the bad day, Shani? :\

I will prepare a massive Dames spam for you then!!

TB-DamonAlbarn2.jpg

:wideeyed: that picture is amazing. I love that face too!

Nice to see you around again too :nice:

Why the bad day, Shani? :\

I will prepare a massive Dames spam for you then!!

:wideeyed: that picture is amazing. I love that face too!

Nice to see you around again too :nice:

:hug: Awww Thank you BB!

Just little things left and right today-but the biggest thing thats bugging me right now I just posted in my Tumblr: http://shanibee.tumblr.com/ (under the 'Venting' header). I'm just speechless right now. :(

Do you mind if I respond to you in here?

Oh, I just read it :(

It's ok Shani my parents are both totally the same way, in fact my entire family. They are very almost hypocritical Christians in that regard too. I think it might just be their generation as they weren't open to gays and that culture. I hope I'm never like that though, I want to stay open minded my whole life in most ways.

Anyway.. I'll get on that Damo spam! :kiss:

Do you mind if I respond to you in here?

Oh, I just read it :(

It's ok Shani my parents are both totally the same way, in fact my entire family. They are very almost hypocritical Christians in that regard too. I think it might just be their generation as they weren't open to gays and that culture. I hope I'm never like that though, I want to stay open minded my whole life in most ways.

Anyway.. I'll get on that Damo spam! :kiss:

:hug: Lizzy Thank you BB! (Yeah I still don't think my posts are made to reply to I need to look into that! :laugh3: But this was fine all the same too! ) Yeah my parents are of the late 60s early 70s but close minded (and what's scary is my mother is a 'by-the-bible' Christian and my dad is an atheist. Good times.) Lord, it's bad enough that I'm stuck living with them after bad circumstances (a divorce bomb in my face that left me with nothing)-now I'm stuck listening to their stifling, close-minded shit. :( But still, bottom line-even if someone does/is the way you don't agree with-if they are a good person anyway and have done nothing to you, you don't disregard thei pain they are dealing with like that as a human being. For God's sake, one of those kids that took their life was thirteen. thirteen. Thats just one year older than my niece (and while we're at it 2 years older than Damon's girl). That doesn't even inspire sympathy in my mom. UGH-sorry, its just frustrating. :(

Thank you for hearing me out BB-and SOOOO looking forward to some Damon goodness!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :kiss:

tumblr_l9vwy2zmi31qzjtsc.gif

tumblr_l9wm24Uzow1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9wm1bdQiq1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9wm0nNu9R1qcp5kio1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4mqkiTO4n1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9uejch6Vt1qbvlsco1_400.png

tumblr_l9ct31ciKP1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8qk9t7d2M1qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l8kzvfYRGG1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8kzua5OiS1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4u4m93sWj1qcp5kio1_400.jpg

UGH I AM SO PISSED! I had about 70 new pics posted on here and then my tab accidentally closed on here and they all were gone then :veryangry:

I guess I'll eventually get around to posting them :(

All of that sounds so terrible Shani! I'm so sorry about that divorce and everything too. Jeeez, who leaves a woman with nothing? :( That's not right, especially for someone as positive and sweet as you are. Something good is coming your way though, I am sure of it!

That is very sad that one girl was only 13. Tragic.

try not to be be too disappointed in your mom though, she probably doesn't know anything else if you think about it. But either way it's a shame, I agree.

tumblr_l9vwy2zmi31qzjtsc.gif

tumblr_l9wm24Uzow1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9wm1bdQiq1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9wm0nNu9R1qcp5kio1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4mqkiTO4n1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9uejch6Vt1qbvlsco1_400.png

tumblr_l9ct31ciKP1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8qk9t7d2M1qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l8kzvfYRGG1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8kzua5OiS1qcp5kio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4u4m93sWj1qcp5kio1_400.jpg

UGH I AM SO PISSED! I had about 70 new pics posted on here and then my tab accidentally closed on here and they all were gone then :veryangry:

I guess I'll eventually get around to posting them :(

All of that sounds so terrible Shani! I'm so sorry about that divorce and everything too. Jeeez, who leaves a woman with nothing? :( That's not right, especially for someone as positive and sweet as you are. Something good is coming your way though, I am sure of it!

That is very sad that one girl was only 13. Tragic.

try not to be be too disappointed in your mom though, she probably doesn't know anything else if you think about it. But either way it's a shame, I agree.

Thats OK BB! They didn't get wiped out off your comp did they? THAT would suck!!!! If not thats good-and take your time! :hug:

:hug: Thank you so much BB-chatting with you helped relieve a lot of this. And you are right about my mom and everything. It just gets frustrating. :\

Oh God yeah my divorce is another story altogether. It happened 3 years ago and was a complete out of body experience to say the least. I'm over that part but still trying to get back together financially (and take a quick course in medical billing when I can to get into a career) so I can move back to WA State and be back with my friends again. Long road but I'm getting there! :D

Again BB THANK YOU!!!!! You have helped me feel more postive about things again! :hug: :heart: :kiss: LUV YOU!!!

Ah Shani yes! I am happier now that you are feeling better too! Keep doing as you are doing and you will make it back to WA in no time and be back with friends :dance: We all have our difficult days. I love how we can come here and Damon helps a bit as pathetic as that sounds :laugh3:

tumblr_l9755imYz21qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

"He bounces around the stage, decorating the song with the horniest bass lines imaginable-all creamy licks and funky twangs. (Later, he takes indecent delight in explaining that his instrument, procured by a cunning roadie, used to belong to Oasis.)"

^ wtf hahahahaha Alex's bass he had a roadie steal from Oasis? God, I love him :lol:

Alright well I'm heading to bed... sweet dreams to you Shani!

:hug::hug: