✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can you easily swallow pills?

SueDeNimes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you the one who joined me in the "fucking drama" option? :wacko:

I always ask for soluble medication, too. Unfortunately that's not always available. :(

My suspicion is that it really started to be so hard for me to swallow pills after I had a prescription for strong antibiotics which I didn't tolerate and made me puke when I was little.

Confession day:

There's my other thing. I'm so awfully afraid of puking. :uhoh:

I hadn't puked for 10 years until January 2009 when I ate something wrong.

I hope it'll take at least another 10 years until I have to puke again!

sure.

same here :(

well i don't remember if there was a reason for my 'case'... just i never liked to take pills, as i don't like drinks like coca-cola for the bubbles, althought now i accept it a bit more.

i have that same puke thing too :o

sure.

same here :(

well i don't remember if there was a reason for my 'case'... just i never liked to take pills, as i don't like drinks like coca-cola for the bubbles, althought now i accept it a bit more.

i have that same puke thing too :o

OMG I don't drink sparkling beverages either! Can't stand the bubbles, like you. :shocked2:

Ah well, I hate swallowing pills, but I find myself doing it almost everyday thanks to headaches.

And no, I'm not sick or having a brain tumor :P It's stress and I have migraines.

But I've always felt like I'll puke and they get stuck in my throath. I hate it, and sometimes the panic is too much that they stay on the back of my tongue and I taste them, disgusting.

I can't swallow chalky tablets - they taste so bad and every time i try and swallow them i can't and then they start melting on my tongue which makes them even harder and more disgusting to swallow. :sick: I don't have much trouble with taking sugar-coated tablets or capsules though, so long as i take them with a drink of some form.

I'm sorry but... I can swallow them without water :tongue:

My suspicion is that it really started to be so hard for me to swallow pills after I had a prescription for strong antibiotics which I didn't tolerate and made me puke when I was little.

Confession day:

There's my other thing. I'm so awfully afraid of puking. :uhoh:

I hadn't puked for 10 years until January 2009 when I ate something wrong.

I hope it'll take at least another 10 years until I have to puke again!

Hey I'm totally afraid of puking too! Now I behave when I drink :shame:

But yeah it's a huge block you've got here, must not be easy :\

I can easily swallow them , but my sister can't , It is very funny when she tries to...

well my teacher (she is a doctor) once told me that it is easier if you take 2 shots of water and then put the pill in your tongue and then take really fast 1 glass of water.. it might help....