✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I need to check this thread more often.

That's grand Emma.

Bea,

I was on to Greag and he said he will be sending in next few days.

It will be going to Ian next.

And as people suggested I did put a thread in the Coldplay section.

A few people have joined from seeing that thread :cheesy:

But not that many.

The project will be paused for a like an extra week or so when Ian has it.

I will try to get more people then, close it and sort out the rest of the addresses.

:uhoh:

right, i fucking suck

i tried to deliver it. first of all it took me a while to get hold of the materials. then i ran out of money and had to wait for my parents to get back from holiday before i could post it. then it was sunday so it couldn't be posted as it is shut.

also originally i thought i had it for two weeks, but then after looking at the rules i saw we are only supposed to have it for one.

AND NOW

when i tried to post it i was talking to the woman at the post office about what it was and she said the material i used wouldn't be allowed over some borders (clay) so now i'm fucked and i'm gonna have to draw around what i made and colour it in (which i could have done originally if i hadn't decided to try and be cool and actually make something. so i will draw it tonight and post it tomorrow.

i'm really sorry guys, i totally dropped the ball. but hopefully this can be a lesson for anybody else thinking of making something out of organic materials. apparently the scrapbook would have been destroyed before going into australia if it had any organic material it in.

MASSIVE APOLOGIES

when i tried to post it i was talking to the woman at the post office about what it was and she said the material i used wouldn't be allowed over some borders (clay) so now i'm fucked and i'm gonna have to draw around what i made and colour it in (which i could have done originally if i hadn't decided to try and be cool and actually make something. so i will draw it tonight and post it tomorrow.

Aw :lol: what's the problem with clay? :lol: :uhoh:

you need more people for that project? I would join, but there might be a problem:

last time we had such a project was the secret santa one....I wasn't at home when they wanted to deliver the card I was expecting from America. So, after they tried it for 3 times they left the card at the Fedex station which is about an hour away from my town. And this time I won't have time to pick it up there...:(