🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Accounting subject is @&$#!

Old method is no longer given, they are doing the new method for the new system students who start this year, so i might be unable to go to attend those lectures, cause at the end who will do my exam will be the old teacher with the old method.

why oh why! :bigcry:

we'll see what they decide tomorrow :dozey:

also that definitelly the office secretary is plain stupid, why he didn't told me so before!!! :whip: i bet he hasn't noted those grades yet. :disappointed:

that indeed my lecturers and secretary are plain stupid, making me go tomorrow again cause they don't know the new teacher subjects, WTFH? :wtf:

and that there must be some mystery shelf at the library which makes the books i'm looking for to magically disappear, where the hell is Care Santos book!!!!!? it's been two weeks i've been looking for it there!

that the gym teacher won't unlock the change room door for me to get my inhaler while having an asthma attack unless i say please :dozey:
so what you're saying is that your gym teacher's picture would be next to the definition of arsehole in the dictionary

basically

once i questioned how it was in any way okay for her to mark us based on someone else's performance (because we have runs for marks that involve you and your partner's combined time, so basically our marks are all being sabotaged and I'mma do something about this man, I am) and her only response was that it wasn't every run and to stop being so rude.

Next time we have one I'm probably gonna ask her if she's come up with anything better than the fact that it's not every time to justify the runs. ~*~lol~*~