✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Was anyone from the forum at the concert when the "Fix You" video was shot??

Juanma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there but it was filmed at the Reebok Stadium in Bolton July 4th/5th during the 2005 Twisted Logic tour, I went to the London show.

As Juanma8 and the Oracle said

There's bound to already be threads about it, have you done a search?

me, me, me, me - both nights. so was Ian. if you check out the live section or wiki, there should be something somewhere. I will go look :D

Yay Jen, I had a feeling you were both there but didn't want to say just in case I was wrong! How are you all? I expect Sam's getting a big boy now :kiss:

Yay Jen, I had a feeling you were both there but didn't want to say just in case I was wrong! How are you all? I expect Sam's getting a big boy now :kiss:

we're fine ty :) just got back from a few days at the seaside:D Sam's coming along in leaps & bounds! he's got a nifty shimmy on his tummy to get where he wants to be! and is stansing up holding onto the furniture!!

Yes i was there on the second night. I dont have any anecdotes really, I was just so excited when chris announced it. they played fix you twice which was funny, the crowd loved it. the fireworks only went off once tho :(. It was the best coldplay concert i have been to and i have been to alot, i was at the small show at the bbc aswell, and both nights for wembley, and the the MEN arena in manchester which was a long drive from london.

we're fine ty :) just got back from a few days at the seaside:D Sam's coming along in leaps & bounds! he's got a nifty shimmy on his tummy to get where he wants to be! and is stansing up holding onto the furniture!!

Aww bless him XX

Some comments from the threads

"Aye, it was immense. I don't care if I'm actually in the video or not (of course I won't be), but the atmosphere was totally electric.."

"I was at the front! it was electric, sooo amazing! Great that everytime i see the fix you video ill be able to say, i was there lol. The gaps at the back were because the sound and lights tower was in the way and restriced views, therefore those seats were not sold behind it. But you couldnt even notice the small gap, it was sold out!"

Coldplay_6.jpg

"The highlight of the evening was the performance of 'Fix You' TWICE! Yes twice, Chris announced to the crowd that 'Fix You' is the next single and that the promo video will be the footage shot tonight. So they would play the song twice to make sure they got everything they needed."

Thanks for all those links Jenjie :awesome:

oh and the London 02 show which was the day after the manchester one! i waited after the stage C set and I got to meet chris & simon pegg. I have a photo but I dont know how to post it.
Upload it to tinypic.com, imageshack.com, or another similar site and then post the resulting message board link here.

OT// (sorry but...) How cute is that piece of sentence! *tries to pronounce it* :nice:

...And to be honest I have no idea what it means :blush:

:laugh3: it means he can shuffle along on his tummy very well :D