✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

seriously DEEP questions!

christopher Martin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because although those religions may have only one god, they differ from beliefs and practices to other religions.

what I would say to that is but what makes yours true? but I think I'll leave it at that because I dont want to come across as having an agenda, I am just generally curious.

Thanks to everyone for your input

To be honest i think your answer is more ridiculous than hers, at least she can actually see coldplay! and again I ask what is up with the rudeness!!

Her answer was entirely irrelevant, and this is the lounge. We discuss other things here.

Question 1. Is there a God?

It is my personal belief, yes.

Question 2. What is the meaning of life?

Love. This is the only question which I'm 100% positive I know the answer to.

Question 3. Left, middle or right wing politics?

I'm a Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist/Voluntaryist. I am convinced that government is not necessary.

What is the alternative to government? There is dictatorship or a country run by the people, aka the government? would you want power to be given to the local people? what would happen if your country got invaded?

Lounge is in "General Discussion Area". Coldplay section is in "Coldplay. The Band. The Music." therefore all Coldplay discussion belongs THERE not here. Doesn't matter what the website address is, the sub-forums exist for a reason.

1. If there was a God I doubt he/she/it would be called as something generic as "God" but I tend to believe there is something anyway

2. What if life has no meaning, and you're just meant to enjoy the ride?

3. Politics boo.

Fuck you, seriously.

No thank you Josh. Why dont you do it yourself?

Maybe then you wont be such an insufferable little swat.

Youve been like this one a number of occasions with a lot of people.

Rude, asinine, disrespectful and surly as fuck

Its people like you, that make this forum no fun any more

God forbid we mention COLDPLAY on a FUCKING COLDPLAY FORUM

not that what you quoted was anything meant to be taken seriously

if you dont like it and you hate Coldplay so much you can GTFO and be hostile and unpleasant elsewhere.

Lounge is in "General Discussion Area". Coldplay section is in "Coldplay. The Band. The Music." therefore all Coldplay discussion belongs THERE not here. Doesn't matter what the website address is, the sub-forums exist for a reason.

I understand that but merely mentioning them outside the designated lines warranting that kind of reaction? uhm no. that shit is so unnecessary.

1. If there was a God I doubt he/she/it would be called as something generic as "God" but I tend to believe there is something anyway

2. What if life has no meaning, and you're just meant to enjoy the ride?

3. Politics boo.

Ok you are right but mentioning the word coldplay doesnt deserve a fuck you on a coldplay fansite.

I like your second answer.

No thank you Josh. Why dont you do it yourself?

Maybe then you wont be such an insufferable little swat.

Youve been like this one a number of occasions with a lot of people.

Rude, asinine, disrespectful and surly as fuck

Its people like you, that make this forum no fun any more

God forbid we mention COLDPLAY on a FUCKING COLDPLAY FORUM

not that what you quoted was anything meant to be taken seriously

if you dont like it and you hate Coldplay so much you can GTFO and be hostile and unpleasant elsewhere.

you are so right. Its so boring to have to read insults by other rude people, I try to ignore them but i cant!

What is the alternative to government? There is dictatorship or a country run by the people, aka the government? would you want power to be given to the local people? what would happen if your country got invaded?

I'm really not in the mood to answer such elementary questions right now. Here are hundreds of videos which respond to your questions:

http://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot?blend=1&ob=4

The basic idea of it is that no one is going to "invade" a stateless society. With no capital city to take, it would be impossible to conquer. All of the citizens would be armed, and therefore it would be impossible to force them into servitude.

I'm really not in the mood to answer such elementary questions right now. Here are hundreds of videos which respond to your questions:

http://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot?blend=1&ob=4

The basic idea of it is that no one is going to "invade" a stateless society. With no capital city to take, it would be impossible to conquer. All of the citizens would be armed, and therefore it would be impossible to force them into servitude.

There is a reason why no country adopts this. It wouldnt work.

Question 1. Is there a God? Aye'unno, might as well believe. It's better that I die stupid than die and go straight to hell.

Question 2. What is the meaning of life? God was bored.

Question 3. Left, middle or right wing politics? It's necessary for some reason.

Question 1. Is there a God? Aye'unno, might as well believe. It's better that I die stupid than die and go straight to hell.

Question 2. What is the meaning of life? God was bored.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaO0LNhKcQ]YouTube- Family Guy - How it all began[/ame]

There is a reason why no country adopts this. It wouldnt work.

That's such a non-argument it's unbelievable. It's never been "adopted" because no government will ever willingly give up its power. The person who I linked you to has put in thousands of hours into researching this subject, and you're just going with what you've been told since you were a little baby. That's like refusing to believe Santa Claus isn't real.

It's also insane to believe that any country would adopt democracy.

No monarch would voluntarily give up his power to the masses! And even if a government collapses, the people are too dumb to accept all the minute rules that go along with democratic governments - what their rights are, where they vote, when to vote, WHO SETS ALL THIS STUFF UP?

It's just totally pie-in-the-sky stupidity. We've always had kings. We will always have kings. To argue otherwise is to be blind to history.

EDIT:

And what happens when a democracy is invaded? Do you really expect the people (who are inherently greedy) to VOLUNTARILY vote for higher taxes to help the poor, send children to school, and pay for security and fire protection? That's insane! People wouldn't do that! Only politicians have such selfless souls! Look at ancient Greece. They tried democracy/republic before and the were eaten alive by the Spartans and Romans. Case closed.

No monarch would voluntarily give up his power to the masses! And even if a government collapses, the people are too dumb to accept all the minute rules that go along with democratic governments - what their rights are, where they vote, when to vote, WHO SETS ALL THIS STUFF UP?

It's just totally pie-in-the-sky stupidity. We've always had kings. We will always have kings. To argue otherwise is to be blind to history.

off topic but Barefoot Bandit ftw!!

:kiss:

EDIT:

And what happens when a democracy is invaded? Do you really expect the people (who are inherently greedy) to VOLUNTARILY vote for higher taxes to help the poor, send children to school, and pay for security and fire protection? That's insane! People wouldn't do that! Only politicians have such selfless souls! Look at ancient Greece. They tried democracy/republic before and the were eaten alive by the Spartans and Romans. Case closed.

Off topic monster coming your way!

I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVAAAAAAAAR.

EDIT:

Would you also agree to the fact that the republicans who passed the immigration act in Arizona are dumbasses pricks who want America just to be white? They're so blinded from history, and from the diversity of this country.

Would you also agree to the fact that the republicans who passed the immigration act in Arizona are dumbasses pricks who want America just to be white? They're so blinded from history, and from the diversity of this country.

Dude, they're trying to fix the huge problem of illegal immigration in our country which the federal government is doing nothing about. It's not about race.

Immigration is a great thing; we're a country of immigrants.

But if you want to come into this country, do it the right way.