✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anybody else think Nelson Mandela is overrated?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he plotted to blow up a corrupt government

and since his release has admitted to violating human rights in the process

i have no problem with him, i just find it weird he is almost deified by so many people. to me it's like if somebody plotted an assassination attempt on bush or blair and anybody else that was in the building with them because of the illegal wars and going to jail, then in twenty years time it being found the wars were illegal so releasing them and hailing them a hero.

obviously that's over simplified but the whole thing seems really strange to me.

I wonder if there's a picture of that in his museum.

that and the 210,000 hand grenades, 48,000 anti-personnel mines, 1,500 time devices, 144 tons of ammonium nitrate, 21.6 tons of aluminum powder and a ton of black powder he collected whilst fighting against the government.

Nope, it's 100% racist.

........do you have inside information? if not then that's a ridiculous statement.

I dont know much about the corruptness of the government but im sure its was about a million times worse that the blair/bush government, and just for the record the wars were certainly not illlegal, Sadam was the one that broke international law. The UK & USA should be proud of the liberation of Iraq, now they can vote people into power, obviously there was an awful human cost but Sadam had inflicted much more on his own people and the Kurds, (the largest ethnic group to have no homeland)

Sorry to change the subject slightly but i had to express it.

........do you have inside information? if not then that's a ridiculous statement.

I dont know much about the corruptness of the government but im sure its was about a million times worse that the blair/bush government, and just for the record the wars were certainly not illlegal, Sadam was the one that broke international law. The UK & USA should be proud of the liberation of Iraq, now they can vote people into power, obviously there was an awful human cost but Sadam had inflicted much more on his own people and the Kurds, (the largest ethnic group to have no homeland)

Sorry to change the subject slightly but i had to express it.

wow, well done :rolleyes:

let's get back on topic