busybeeburns

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - BeadyEyeMusic.com - New Website Live Now![/url]

FINALLY !!

149602_127115820677846_100001382851209_174350_2270660_n.jpg

They release their single 22 November !!

Can't wait !

I'm so excited ! :freak:

P.S (for non-fans ) : This is Oasis without Noel Gallagher

I'm not that fussed on listening the the music, but can I just say....Maaaan, Gem looks gorgeous ;)

^ Yeeeeeees ! Finally ! I'm not the only one that thinks that !

He is pretty :rolleyes:

Beady Eye is such a stupid name.

That doesn't really matter, does it ?

It the music that matters !

Yawn, Beady Eye will be rubbish without Noel

tssss , How can you even say that ?

They didn't even release a song yet ...

Liam, Gem and Andy already wrote some awesome tunes too !

Noel's solo album should be out next year aswell :D

:dance: :wacky:

Noel :heart:

Everyone stop being so negative especially the ones who don't know Oasis very well. Liam's pretty simple either you like it or you don't. Back in the day he was cocky but he was in (and still is part of) the best band in the world that will make the best of us a bit cocky. They have both calmed down now and are nothing like what reviewers/tabloids say they just need something to write about thats all [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ks49pyMnQ]YouTube - Oasis (Beady Eye) Interview: Liam Opens Up (2010) Part 1[/ame]

great news about Kasabian releasing a song I'll get that for sure. As far as Beady Eye goes I can't wait for some new tunes. Its an exciting time for music and im glad to be a part of it

YouTube - Oasis (Beady Eye) Interview: Liam Opens Up (2010) Part 1[/url]

great news about Kasabian releasing a song I'll get that for sure. As far as Beady Eye goes I can't wait for some new tunes. Its an exciting time for music and im glad to be a part of it

It's not a Kasabian song, it's by a Leicester band called SuperEvolver. Tom from Kasabian has added his vocals too it, that's all. It's a bloody good song tho and came out today :thumbsup: /off-topic

As for Liam Gallagher, well he is cocky and arrogant and is every bit as big a pillock as the tabloids make him out to be. Most of us do know Oasis quite well, so we are qualified to have an opinion, negative or positive.

I'm kind of intriuged to hear some of the beady eye stuff mostly because the other three are class musicians/songwriters, so I doubt the music'll be a complete load of shite...but we'll have to wait and see. I just hope the band doesn't just become another vehicle for Liam's ego... :dozey:

Anyway, just wanna share this pic of Gem :wacky:

tumblr_lajrslYQKr1qdy93go1_500.png

Just saw it :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Tauiwi ! Awesome you're back !

haven't seen you for a while on here !

How are you ? :nice:

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'll certainly be downloading it out of intrigue. It's produced by Steve Lilleywhite so it can't be that bad! The guy has a golden touch.

Or Beady Eye is just genius :dozey:

fuuuuuuck I'm so excited ! :freak:

btw ; the single is for purchase at 10 am gmt

I'll be at school then :cry:

I read somewhere that there are only 4000 copies ?

Will you try to get one Tauiwi ?

Or someone else ?

Only 2 songs , but it's a great start !

:wacky:

16 days ! :bomb:

Just saw it :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Tauiwi ! Awesome you're back !

haven't seen you for a while on here !

How are you ? :nice:

I am Soo excited thanks! Really looking forward to their first release, and it came so sudden!! Only about 8hrs to go!!