✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Beady Eye

busybeeburns

I've listened to the preview a few times as well. I'm genuinely excited about this album, it sounds like if it was Oasis it would fit nicely amongst their other albums. I am hoping it leaks early as I just can't wait!! Liam's tune 'The Roller' has great hooks and could be a massive single for them. I definitely think there is a big enough oasis fan base interested in this release to make it debut at #1 in the UK, I guess it also depends what other CDs get released that week.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days to listen Four Letter Word!! I can't wait! :dance:

Roll on the 28th of february!! The album is gonna be awesome! the only song that I don't like that much is For Anyone, I've never liked Liam doing high notes but I'll have to hear the full song to decide :P After listening to Bring The Light I was a bit worried but now that I've listened to the preview (like a thousand of times) I think this is gonna be one of the bests albums of 2011!

Will the Gallagher brothers' feud ever end? Let's hope not.

In the latest release from his post-Oasis band Beady Eye, off the band's debut full-length, Different Gear, Still Speeding (out in February), Liam continues his ceaseless war of words with brother Noel, again, this time riffing on the lyrics to Oasis' 1994 breakthrough hit, "Live Forever," which was penned by Noel: "Nothing ever lasts forever," Liam snarls in the new track, aptly-titled "Four Letter Word." Watch the video below!

And it gets nastier: "You've had enough / Staring out of dead end eyes / I don't know what it is I'm feeling / A four letter word really gets my meaning," Liam sings. And the sonic sucker punch sounds good -- seductive strings swell with a muscular and, at times, psychedelic Britpop sound.

But one thing is for sure: You can take Liam out of Oasis, but you can't take Oasis out of Liam: In the clip, he stands stoic at the mic, sings coolly but tough in his nasal Manchurian drawl, and dons the unnecessary sunglasses that have long been part of his Britpop uniform.

And while Noel's presently laying low with his family, with some talk of a solo album in the not-too-distant future, we hope he'll retort soon, and help this sibling rivalry live forever.

Will the Gallagher brothers' feud ever end? Let's hope not.

In the latest release from his post-Oasis band Beady Eye, off the band's debut full-length, Different Gear, Still Speeding (out in February), Liam continues his ceaseless war of words with brother Noel, again, this time riffing on the lyrics to Oasis' 1994 breakthrough hit, "Live Forever," which was penned by Noel: "Nothing ever lasts forever," Liam snarls in the new track, aptly-titled "Four Letter Word." Watch the video below!

And it gets nastier: "You've had enough / Staring out of dead end eyes / I don't know what it is I'm feeling / A four letter word really gets my meaning," Liam sings. And the sonic sucker punch sounds good -- seductive strings swell with a muscular and, at times, psychedelic Britpop sound.

But one thing is for sure: You can take Liam out of Oasis, but you can't take Oasis out of Liam: In the clip, he stands stoic at the mic, sings coolly but tough in his nasal Manchurian drawl, and dons the unnecessary sunglasses that have long been part of his Britpop uniform.

And while Noel's presently laying low with his family, with some talk of a solo album in the not-too-distant future, we hope he'll retort soon, and help this sibling rivalry live forever.

You honestly want me to believe Liam wastes his time writing songs about Noel? Get off it. This is media bullshit doctored to reignite the brotherly feud.

Dont post this crap ever again