✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see them at Latitude next month, we're thinking of making a banner, not sure what it will say though. We'll most likely be the only Hurts fans there. :lol:

It has to say "COME TO AMERICA ALREADY DAMMIT"

:P

Seriously, maybe "NICE SUNGLASSES" or "LOOKIN' SMEXY" or "CAN I HAVE YOUR COMB THEO?" or even "JACKIE CHAN SAYS HI"

:lol:

GUESS WHO I FINALLY LOVE

WHO CRESTS WHO TELL US PLLLLSSSS

It has to say "COME TO AMERICA ALREADY DAMMIT"

:P

Seriously, maybe "NICE SUNGLASSES" or "LOOKIN' SMEXY" or "CAN I HAVE YOUR COMB THEO?" or even "JACKIE CHAN SAYS HI"

:lol:

WHO CRESTS WHO TELL US PLLLLSSSS

:lol: All very good choices.

And don't worry, they will come to America! :lol:

If Hurts don't come here on their own, I will personally hunt them down and make them perform for us. Of course, that's not all I plan on doing once I find them... :sneaky:

Lol sounds great to me. They really need to come here more! They came to USA like once? :dozey:

Looking at their upcoming tour dates, I don't think they'll come to the U.S. until 2012 (at the earliest). :bigcry:

Bring them here, Violet! :awesome:

...Yeah, we shouldn't be forced to wait that long. OK, here's the plan: Once I find the boys, I'll bring them back to my house. Then, once everyone in this thread agrees on a location, I'll take them there, and we can have an exclusive CPing Hurts concert. OK? OK.

Lol sounds great to me. They really need to come here more! They came to USA like once? :dozey:

I didn't know they came here at all, honestly. I just assumed they didn't want to come here. :bigcry: I remember becoming similarly frustrated when I first learned that Jónsi's North American tour (if you can call it that) consisted of like 6 shows, and every single one of them were in the New England area and Canada. WHYYYYY? :bigcry: