✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

I didn't know they came here at all, honestly. I just assumed they didn't want to come here. :bigcry: I remember becoming similarly frustrated when I first learned that Jónsi's North American tour (if you can call it that) consisted of like 6 shows, and every single one of them were in the New England area and Canada. WHYYYYY? :bigcry:

I saw them post about it on their facebook fan page. it was at California around April... yeah I completely understand. a lot of my fave singers are always touring out of country even when they're from USA lol..

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure. -googles-

Wiki says: "Hurts will appear at the Isle of Wight Festival, Glastonbury Festival, T in the Park, Rock am Ring/Rock im Park, Latitude Festival, V Festival, M'era Luna, Pinkpop Festival and Elevation Festival in the summer 2011."

The Elevation Festival is in Bulgaria. EFFIN' BULGARIA. They'll go there, but they won't come see us in the States. :disappointed:

EDIT: OK, I lied. They apparently were at Coachella. BUT STILL.

...Yeah, we shouldn't be forced to wait that long. OK, here's the plan: Once I find the boys, I'll bring them back to my house. Then, once everyone in this thread agrees on a location, I'll take them there, and we can have an exclusive CPing Hurts concert. OK? OK.

This is a good plan. I like this plan. We can have an after-party with the boys too. :D

This is a good plan. I like this plan. We can have an after-party with the boys too. :D

After-party = excellent idea. Everyone should bring something. :cheesy:

Has their album been released in the US yet? :thinking:

As far as I know, no. Christina has a copy, but she had to order it online, I think. :thinking:

After-party = excellent idea. Everyone should bring something. :cheesy:

As far as I know, no. Christina has a copy, but she had to order it online, I think. :thinking:

After party! :awesome:

Yes, I got it on eBay for $9 plus $2 shipping, from a seller in Burnos Aires. :lol:

Came in a cracked case from the damn post, but that thing is still my baby. :dazzled:

:awesome:!

She better give me that cd back, haha. It's my baby. :dazzled:

Of course, I wouldn't have this problem if HURTS WOULD JUST RELEASE THEIR CD IN THE US ALREADY. :shifty:

Btw, does anyone know about when they're going to start recording another one? It feels like they've been on tour for a long time. . . :thinking:

I think they said in an interview they'll start recording a new album in November. :thinking:

Also, apparently there will be more guitar in the next album. But I don't know how reliable that is because this information is from someone who said they met them and asked about it.

I'm slowing trying to get my mum into Hurts. I've had their cd in my car for about a month now and i've been playing it every time she's in my car (which is maybe like once a week or something) and yesterday when Blood, Tears and Gold came on she said, "I've heard this one before, what is it?" and i told her and she said, "I like this one." It's working. :D