✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

Wow, your pics are ace!! And you're so lucky getting to meet them and getting your trainers signed! :o What were they like?!

Haha, we literally had nothing to for them to sign. So I was like fuck it and took my shoe off. :lol:

We saw Theo first walking across near the sound tent thing. He waved to everyone in the queue. :wacky: We went round near the back of the stage and saw him signing stuff. He's so nice. We asked him if he would ever consider releasing any Daggers material because they are such great songs. He said they would but there are so many to choose from and laughed that at the fact that Daggers get more press now than when they were together. Then he had to go and said the concert is going to be special. And it was. :wacky:

Then later we saw Adam arrive. I told him I liked his shoes. They were pretty awesome. :awesome: and he smelt so good. :lol: My brother asked him what Matt Bellamy was like when he met him and he replied "can't tell ya that..." then laughed. Dammit. :P

Also, Richard the Opera singer kept coming out to talk everyone. It was funny because when Adam came he hid behind the ambulance that was there. :lol:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Why did I ever desert this thread? :|

Great pictures and videos everyone! Where were yours from Kelly, the buildings look beautiful! And congrats on meeting them :freak:

And I've said it a million times but Adam and Theo need to get there asses to this side of the Atlantic before I explode! :whip: :bomb:

• 4 weeks later...

guiz guiz guiz I just had a heart attack

I was surfing the forum and my mom was watching tv and in the background I suddenly hear Illuminated, and I'm thinking wtf I don't have youtube up, and then I realized it was coming from the tv! :freak:

tl;dr: Illuminated is on a CSI commercial in the US :wacky:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, so I didn't know this existed until recently.

For those who don't know, I've been on a huge Rammstein kick for the past like...two months or so. Anyway, I learned recently that Hurts remixed their single "Haifisch." I really can't stand remixes, but I decided to give this one a chance because it was Hurts and I was curious.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Listen to how they butchered this poor song. Theo. Adam. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? D;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Maaan. I was hoping you had some legit Hurts news or something. :disappointed:

Now I have news! They are very undefined but at least there is something to be excited about. They just posted:

"Ladies & gentlemen. After a year of tumultuous toil and trouble, we can announce that we have now begun the process of recording our 2nd album. It's coming..."

• 2 months later...