Destrokk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You used to like Chris Ainsley :sad:

Anyways, bad Lee and bad Ains for spamming :whip:

I do like Chris :wacky: My friend even likes Chris :wacko:

We always watch Coldplay interviews together and laugh our heads off over how funny he is :awesome:

I just don't have a crush on him anymore, and man, I had a crush on him for a loooooong time :lol:

I'd rather have him as my best friend than anything else :smug2:

But Thom Yorke on the other hand :charming:

Ok I'll stop :shy:

No no, .....fangirls definately have more fun.

W e know not to take it too seriously.

Especially while the band is in the studio, were bored...and theres nothing to do.

....you gotta get inventive ya know?

Inventive :laugh3::laugh3:

^yes:what:, do you want us to start bitching abt their way of fan interaction. i hate that they take themselves soooooooooo seriously and i HATE that,

So us fangirls here are enjoying making plans of cloning Chris

any problem you lot :veryangry2:

Inventive :laugh3::laugh3:

Well yeah.

Cuz I mean ...fangirls arent necessarily just a bunch of chicks who dgaf the musical aspect of it and only care enough to mentaly picture Chris and Guy wet, naked and soapy.

But when the band is in the studio and there is nothing left to discuss... we gotta keep ourselves occupied somehow.

^yes:what:, do you want us to start bitching abt their way of fan interaction. i hate that they take themselves soooooooooo seriously and i HATE that,

So us fangirls here are enjoying making plans of cloning Chris

any problem you lot :veryangry2:

like i said, its all for LOLZ. Because when your a die hard fan of a band that is elusive and in studio like coldplay.... you either create LULZ for all.... or you go insane

I opt for lols.

Sometimes you just gotta have a laugh and trust me when the new album comes out I'm sure everyone will be professional about reviewing it and all.

Exactly.

Can we stop being mean to people who don't like Chris? Jeebus.

Anyways, we don't really need a scientist, we could also get some kids here who are studying in med school no?

Also, I'm not sure if this is for the lulz, or maybe I am just so darn obsessed with him that I'm believing that I can actually clone him, whatever goes, goes.

I do like Chris :wacky: My friend even likes Chris :wacko:

We always watch Coldplay interviews together and laugh our heads off over how funny he is :awesome:

I just don't have a crush on him anymore, and man, I had a crush on him for a loooooong time :lol:

I'd rather have him as my best friend than anything else :smug2:

But Thom Yorke on the other hand :charming:

Ok I'll stop :shy:

:sad:

I agree, in fact Chris once said that he spits a lot during concerts so the front row gets covered in DNA. All we need is for one of us to get in the front row and BAM! We could have an army of Chris Martins.

Wait, thats gross, he just spits at our faces?

Can we stop being mean to people who don't like Chris? Jeebus.

Anyways, we don't really need a scientist, we could also get some kids here who are studying in med school no?

Also, I'm not sure if this is for the lulz, or maybe I am just so darn obsessed with him that I'm believing that I can actually clone him, whatever goes, goes.

maybe we can clone him :wink3: