✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Change of plans, we can freeze Chris Martin :3

Destrokk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your genius is here :blank:

Anyways, so i've sort of read all of the posts, and you guys do know I'm taking this seriously, right? :blank:

And also, I am only interested in Chris Martin, so you know yeah.

If we made different clones, people will know that there is a cloning machine, but sure why not one of Guy Berryman, since there are many fangirls.

Jonny, I don't think so.

I'd love Will, but.. I wouldn't fuck em'.

And so on, Like I said, there would be no worry of everybody finding out, unless you are all retarded and will let him all on the street.

So heres my plan, pay close attention;

So, we have any DNA from him that we can collect, we save it for technology to advance, or we find any way to try to clone him as soon as possible.

We're from the internet, there must be someone who can do it, or that knows anybody.

All we need is some skin cells, to provide a source of viable embryonic stem cells, and DNA from those cells to transfer to human eggs. :blank:

So we also need a woman to donate, for that you will all have to give birth to your own clone.

And I'm read the wikipedia page, and it is possible, but it is illegal.

But law won't stop us.

Anyways, so we have our maybe, 22 year old Chris, not so bad, aight'?

So, for all who have their clones, we will plan to live in a deserted place, we make our own neigborhood, and we live in our own houses with our clones.

And we keep it all a secret. :blank:

That's what I have in mind at the moment.

Now, to answer your questions :nice:

Wait, I thought Anette was going to destroy the cloning machine after she created all our Chrissy (and Guy) clones. Of course if Kat does it through biology there may not be a problem. I'm getting confused.

And it sounds like there needs to be some kind of clone warranty. Science is so complicated.

Holy crap, how do you know my name! :stunned:

Well, anyways, I changed my mind, we will have clones for many more.

Just not.. so many.

Only for those who are truly devoted to it :blank:

Can I have a clone of Chris too ? :wacky:

Yep. Maybe we can make an Andrew clone too, but we shall see.

Sure

Why not clone Noel while were at it. But no more Liams! one is enough shenanigans!

I havent seen a fangirl thread with this much LOL since "Dear Chris Martin" came into play.

And we cant make too many clones or there would be mass confusion and complete pandemonium with Chrissy and Guys EVERYWHERE!

Everyone needs to tattoo something on their clone so we know who the fuck is who.

I'll be Chris would be terrified and pissed off if he was cloned

And come to think of it, I think Id Clone Matt Bellamy too... and Andrew Vanwyngarden ... and Alex Pettefer

Ill have one for every day of the week!

im so greedy :lol:

Haha, well let's try to not make so many.

And you know, that tattoo things sounds like a good idea.

If someone has designs, please post.

I want to clone Guy :blank:

OMG CNADS Nette!!!!!:cheesy:

Well, because I love you Amy, we'll try to find some DNA :nice:

YES, I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS <3 :awesome:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FANGIRLS

Sorry :blank:

It was all my idea, I'm probably the only one who actually, in all seriousness wants to do this.

well you see we do have this thing called a sense of humor.... I know ....so very very wrong.

There is no humor :blank:

Researched a wittle in wikipedia;

Alright, uh apparently they are allowing to atleast research about human cloning in the U.K :nice:

United Kingdom

On January 14, 2001 the British government passed The Human Fertilisation and Embryology (Research Purposes) Regulations 2001[17] to amend the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 by extending allowable reasons for embryo research to permit research around stem cells and cell nuclear replacement, thus allowing therapeutic cloning. However, on 15 November 2001, a pro-life group won a High Court legal challenge, which struck down the regulation and effectively left all forms of cloning unregulated in the UK. Their hope was that Parliament would fill this gap by passing prohibitive legislation.[18][19] Parliament was quick to pass Human Reproductive Cloning Act 2001 which explicitly prohibited reproductive cloning. The remaining gap with regard to therapeutic cloning was closed when the appeals courts reversed the previous decision of the High Court.[20]

The first licence was granted on August 11, 2004 to researchers at the University of Newcastle to allow them to investigate treatments for diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.[21] The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008, a major review of fertility legislation, repealed the 2001 Cloning Act by making amendments of similar effect to the 1990 Act. The 2008 Act also allows experiments on hybrid human-animal embryos

That's sumfin?..

The thing is, it is possible, but they're are just saying is it unethical, and there for ilegal.

That is why they aren't discussing it, so it can advance, because they just believe it is unethical :sad:

BUT POSSIBLE! :blank:

Although the possibility of cloning humans has been the subject of speculation for much of the twentieth century, scientists and policy makers began to take the prospect seriously in the 1960s. Nobel Prize winning geneticist Joshua Lederberg advocated for cloning and genetic engineering in a seminal article in the American Naturalist in 1966 and again, the following year, in the Washington Post.[1] He sparked a debate with conservative bioethicist Leon Kass, who wrote at the time that "the programmed reproduction of man will, in fact, dehumanize him." Another Nobel Laureate, James D. Watson, publicized the potential and the perils of cloning in his Atlantic Monthly essay, "Moving Toward the Clonal Man", in 1971.[2]

The technology of cloning mammals, although far from reliable, has reached the point where many scientists are knowledgeable, the literature is readily available, and the implementation of the technology is not very expensive compared to many other scientific processes. For that reason Lewis D. Eigen has argued that human cloning attempts will be made in the next few years and may well have been already begun.[3] The ethical and moral issues cannot wait and should be discussed, debated and guidelines and laws be developed now.

"By waiting until the first clone is among us or about to be born, we complicate the problem immensely and guarantee that we will not be able to have the national and international conversation and debate to arrive at particularly good decisions."[4]

OMGGYESSSS <3 :dance:

Omg, what is wrong with me? ... :uhoh:

haha ok, so i get that u want to clone chris for real but think about it, if u clone him, there will always be another person who wants a clone of him (which is the case) and so thats bad.. what do u think the real chris would think when he founds out ther are clones of himself? :/

Tee hee.

Well.. he'd totally freak out I guess.

I guess we have to do some test to see if your life is that miserable to not have a life at all, and just have a life with only your clone, or that you are very passionate about having your own Chris, so we wouldn't have like 20.

I'd say about only 6 on earth.

If he found out, even if I explained that I wanted him so badly, that I had to make a clone of him he would;

1. See how much I love him and marry me

OR.

2. Send me to a mental institution and see me as the crazy lady who cloned Chris Martin :blank:

Your genius is here :blank:

Anyways, so i've sort of read all of the posts, and you guys do know I'm taking this seriously, right? :blank:

And also, I am only interested in Chris Martin, so you know yeah.

If we made different clones, people will know that there is a cloning machine, but sure why not one of Guy Berryman, since there are many fangirls.

Jonny, I don't think so.

I'd love Will, but.. I wouldn't fuck em'.

And so on, Like I said, there would be no worry of everybody finding out, unless you are all retarded and will let him all on the street.

So heres my plan, pay close attention;

So, we have any DNA from him that we can collect, we save it for technology to advance, or we find any way to try to clone him as soon as possible.

We're from the internet, there must be someone who can do it, or that knows anybody.

All we need is some skin cells, to provide a source of viable embryonic stem cells, and DNA from those cells to transfer to human eggs. :blank:

So we also need a woman to donate, for that you will all have to give birth to your own clone.

And I'm read the wikipedia page, and it is possible, but it is illegal.

But law won't stop us.

Anyways, so we have our maybe, 22 year old Chris, not so bad, aight'?

So, for all who have their clones, we will plan to live in a deserted place, we make our own neigborhood, and we live in our own houses with our clones.

And we keep it all a secret. :blank:

That's what I have in mind at the moment.

Now, to answer your questions :nice:

Holy crap, how do you know my name! :stunned:

Well, anyways, I changed my mind, we will have clones for many more.

Just not.. so many.

Only for those who are truly devoted to it :blank:

Yep. Maybe we can make an Andrew clone too, but we shall see.

Haha, well let's try to not make so many.

And you know, that tattoo things sounds like a good idea.

If someone has designs, please post.

Well, because I love you Amy, we'll try to find some DNA :nice:

YES, I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS <3 :awesome:

Sorry :blank:

It was all my idea, I'm probably the only one who actually, in all seriousness wants to do this.

There is no humor :blank:

youngmike.gif

^ :awesome:

Altho of now, we need skin cells :sad:

I would love to have his saliva.. I wonder what it smells like.. OR TASTES LIKE :stunned:

hahaha :rolleyes: i hadnt tasted it but i bet it tastes great ;), and yh, we do need a lot of things :/

This will be our mission.

PEOPLE FANGIRLS.

GET AS MANY DNA OF CHRIS (or Guy, if you can.. I don't really fancy him) AS YOU CAN THIS UPCOMING ALBUM,TOUR.

You know, I'm 100% sure that Coldplay thinks I'm a psycho if they read my posts :nice: