✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Change of plans, we can freeze Chris Martin :3

Destrokk

They Have Microchips, But Tatoo Yeah he shall have Kat Written on His Left Ass Cheek Just so everyone Knows that he is Miine :D

Oh Jonny is an Expert in Finding CAKE, HE WILL FIND THE CAKE.

With thousands of Jonny Bucklands around Cake shops will never be Safe .

I'll teach my clone not to steal cake only when we have no money :sneaky:

Your genius is here :blank:

Anyways, so i've sort of read all of the posts, and you guys do know I'm taking this seriously, right? :blank:

And also, I am only interested in Chris Martin, so you know yeah.

If we made different clones, people will know that there is a cloning machine, but sure why not one of Guy Berryman, since there are many fangirls.

Jonny, I don't think so.

I'd love Will, but.. I wouldn't fuck em'.

And so on, Like I said, there would be no worry of everybody finding out, unless you are all retarded and will let him all on the street.

So heres my plan, pay close attention;

So, we have any DNA from him that we can collect, we save it for technology to advance, or we find any way to try to clone him as soon as possible.

We're from the internet, there must be someone who can do it, or that knows anybody.

All we need is some skin cells, to provide a source of viable embryonic stem cells, and DNA from those cells to transfer to human eggs. :blank:

So we also need a woman to donate, for that you will all have to give birth to your own clone.

And I'm read the wikipedia page, and it is possible, but it is illegal.

But law won't stop us.

Anyways, so we have our maybe, 22 year old Chris, not so bad, aight'?

So, for all who have their clones, we will plan to live in a deserted place, we make our own neigborhood, and we live in our own houses with our clones.

And we keep it all a secret. :blank:

That's what I have in mind at the moment.

yeah living in the desert with all my friends from coldplaying with our clones :awesome:

This will be our mission.

PEOPLE FANGIRLS.

GET AS MANY DNA OF CHRIS (or Guy, if you can.. I don't really fancy him) AS YOU CAN THIS UPCOMING ALBUM,TOUR.

You know, I'm 100% sure that Coldplay thinks I'm a psycho if they read my posts :nice:

everybody here is psycho :)

TOP SECRET MISSION :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be our mission.

PEOPLE FANGIRLS.

GET AS MANY DNA OF CHRIS (or Guy, if you can.. I don't really fancy him) AS YOU CAN THIS UPCOMING ALBUM,TOUR.

:

more for me to fancy :P:lol:

can we call this

MISSION COLLECT CHRIS' NADS AND POSSIBLY GUY'S EVEN THOUGH NETTE DOESN'T FANCY HIM?:cool:

Yes, it is true.

I've have this planned for a while, and thought of making a thread, but I've been busy..

Anyways, so yes, uh I've put this to thought, and I think we can clone Chris Martin, since I can not have the real one.

How?.. well we've cloned a sheep, so it's possible.. so what I'm planning is that now that the Cold Game is still active, it is possible to get his DNA.

Like for example, I remember this girl has his water bottle.

BOOM. Saliva = DNA.

Or, what we could do, is maybe some of the best stalker here, can get some hair, blood, maybe skin?

And when technology has advanced and we are able to clone humans, we can all have our personal Chris Martins.

And yes, we can also make Will Champions, and Guy Berrymans and Jonny Bucklands if we wished.

So, if you get a chance and have some Chrissy saliva, please notify.

:blank: *gulp*

the thread title remind me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PVaqV7LxM]YouTube- Sheldon Cooper - Proper Christmas gift[/ame]

the napkin part.

Anette i got a present for you:dance: and for all the Chrissy girls:nice:

the last 4 seconds of this video:blush:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpZWGtniwmw&feature=related]YouTube- MtV COLDPLAY interview 6/8 [/ame]

i downloaded it and made another one with just that last bit but my stupid computer won't let me upload it anywhere:( but it's :sweatdrop:

• 3 weeks later...