✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Change of plans, we can freeze Chris Martin :3

Destrokk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Don't Know, I Have never had a Clone Before , but I Shall tell him things like Myley Cyrus is a bitch and He will believe me and we will get married and have lots of Babeh Martins and Live happily ever after until the Government found out and wanted the Cloning Machine and then it would turn into an action film involving Ninja and My Chrissy Clone .

Wait, I thought Anette was going to destroy the cloning machine after she created all our Chrissy (and Guy) clones. Of course if Kat does it through biology there may not be a problem. I'm getting confused.

And it sounds like there needs to be some kind of clone warranty. Science is so complicated.

Or Noel Gallagher :rolleyes:[/size]

:uhoh:

Sure

Why not clone Noel while were at it. But no more Liams! one is enough shenanigans!

Where may I place my order for both a Chris clone and a Guy clone? This would assist in me reaching my goal of being the filling in a ChrissyBerry sandwich.

:laugh3:

And I'll donate funding to speed up that clone aging thing otherwise I might be too old to enjoy that sandwich thing.

Haha We can't have Chrissy Bored now Can we :D

Aren't you frightened what they might get up to ? ...............

They'll EAT ALL THE CAAKE . :freak:

I havent seen a fangirl thread with this much LOL since "Dear Chris Martin" came into play.

And we cant make too many clones or there would be mass confusion and complete pandemonium with Chrissy and Guys EVERYWHERE!

Everyone needs to tattoo something on their clone so we know who the fuck is who.

I'll be Chris would be terrified and pissed off if he was cloned

And come to think of it, I think Id Clone Matt Bellamy too... and Andrew Vanwyngarden ... and Alex Pettefer

Ill have one for every day of the week!

im so greedy :lol:

They Have Microchips, But Tatoo Yeah he shall have Kat Written on His Left Ass Cheek Just so everyone Knows that he is Miine :D

Oh Jonny is an Expert in Finding CAKE, HE WILL FIND THE CAKE.

With thousands of Jonny Bucklands around Cake shops will never be Safe .

They Have Microchips, But Tatoo Yeah he shall have Kat Written on His Left Ass Cheek Just so everyone Knows that he is Miine :D

Oh Jonny is an Expert in Finding CAKE, HE WILL FIND THE CAKE.

With thousands of Jonny Bucklands around Cake shops will never be Safe .

i imagine thousands of jonny bucklands flash mobbing a grocery store causing a stampede and stealing all the cake

Jonny Clone Owners, You guys will have to Restrain them Or There could be a world wide Cake Stealing Rampage .

Perhaps the cloning process should be modified to tone down the Jonny cake fetish so the cake of the world will be safe.

On second thought, nah. Then it wouldn't be Jonny. :laugh3:

I Have taken Biology, and will Discover how to Clone Chris Martin and Guy Berryman .

It'll be like that S-club Film 'Seeing Double' where they clone them all and they try to take over the world .

I remember that film. It was shockingly bad...

But I wouldn't mind Coldplay clones taking over the world. :laugh3:....

....As long at they're not evil?? Oh no! Jeez! What if the clones are evil? :o :o :bigcry: That won't happen will it? :o

You guys can find a way to clone him all you want

im going to tamper with the time space continum, go back to the 1990's invest in Apple products

come back to the present where I shall be a millionaire, take all that money

and go back to 1999 when Chris couldnt get a girl, win him ovah and live in the past.

I shall have the original :P

..take that!

:laugh3:thats actually pretty smart! except for not having a continuum :lol:

i know

...stupid time space continuum gettin in the way of mah dreamz :whip:

everytime i hear either a quote from chris or a story about back in the day when all the bitchez turned him down im like ...aaaaaaggghhh ... if only.... time machine!