✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Change of plans, we can freeze Chris Martin :3

Destrokk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cartoons.

I hate Jonny Test and all of those crappy cartoons in Disney, altho I only like when Agent P comes on when they show Phineas and Ferb, but I would have to watch that show and I hate the musical parts.

I do like Flapjack<3 Most Cartoon Network cartoons are awesome, like Chowder, Adventure Time, Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, etc.

But those reality Jack Ass ripp offs for kids suck and fail.

• 3 weeks later...

Clones^

Oh, well call me a total bitch, but I mean this thread was for Loungers to be like LOLWTFFF CRAZY BITCHES, ya know? And Reilly is the one who usually does that.

Not saying that he's a ass or anything, but I just wanted to poke him.. in a nice way.. well actually it wasn't only about him, it was more about all of ze Loungers, I'm one of them too and a Coldplayer, so I'm like Darth Vader lulz.

I'm making no sense, basically this thread was more for a crazy reaction, but I guess people thought I was just kidding and that it was some sort of game, so then it turned into some conversation thread, that's stupid and useless, sorry but it is.

Because it's like we're only talking about Chris' attractiveness and I felt a lil' bad.

Besides, a lot of Coldplayers in this thread met Chris, and they didn't get any DNA :mean:

Clones^

Oh, well call me a total bitch, but I mean this thread was for Loungers to be like LOLWTFFF CRAZY BITCHES, ya know? And Reilly is the one who usually does that.

Not saying that he's a ass or anything, but I just wanted to poke him.. in a nice way.. well actually it wasn't only about him, it was more about all of ze Loungers, I'm one of them too and a Coldplayer, so I'm like Darth Vader lulz.

I'm making no sense, basically this thread was more for a crazy reaction, but I guess people thought I was just kidding and that it was some sort of game, so then it turned into some conversation thread, that's stupid and useless, sorry but it is.

Because it's like we're only talking about Chris' attractiveness and I felt a lil' bad.

Besides, a lot of Coldplayers in this thread met Chris, and they didn't get any DNA :mean:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...