✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I think i might have just failed my sociology midterm

Sweet One

So, there i am, sitting rather comfortably in the semi-padded chairs as my professor hands out the mid-term exam for my introduction to society class. I'm confident, i'm relaxed and then i see the first question. HOLY FUCK!! It just so happens to cover the one thing that i bothered not to fully memorize b/c some "credible" individuals said we didn't need to. Not only is this the first question, but it's an essay question...30 marks to be exact...FUCKIN' FANTASTIC!!

I "bullshit" my way through that one and then turn to the next page to see a fill in the blanks section......she provided no answer choices and the questions were INSANELY specific....once again, HOLY FUCK!!! I answered 5 out of 15 that i knew for a fact i had correct and the rest were, how do you say, guesses. So...with that..i have officially failed my sociology midterm, which is worth 35% of my mark. Now, excuse me as I cry over spilled milk....(seriously, i just spilled milk on my computer)

Good day,

Laura

P.S. Can someone just kill me?? Please..just do it! It'll prevent me from taking my poli sci midterm on Friday... :/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:embarrased: :kiss: don't think the worst! believe me i know some 'guessers' who have never studied for an exam and have come out with C's and B's so just don't think the worst!! go and put on some of your fav songs and think happy thoughts :P 'cheesyness over!!' :rolleyes: :)

Probably the soci. Assuming of course that the ology is the study of society and its effects on the individual.

Whereas the soci focusses on the most mundane topics like.. EDUCATION!... I really dont care about New Right reform acts, the introduction of the national curriculum, or A level League Tables. *shudder*

gender, society and crime....a socialogy module i'm taking...but the lecturer is like a woman scorned..i envisage some fun seminar discussions..or rows...hehe..

her:up until 1991 rape in marige was impossible because us women were seen as property

me: and up until 1993 male rape wasn't even reckognised because men are even more harshly treated than you women.

Don't worry!! You'll do better next time! ;)

The one thing I learned my first few months in college was to study everything and anything. Even if the prof tells you it won't be on the test, he'll probably forget that he/she said that and will put the topic in somehow or another. All you gotta do is ace your other exams and you'll be fine...

Who knows, maybe you didn't do so bad on this one??

So, there i am, sitting rather comfortably in the semi-padded chairs as my professor hands out the mid-term exam for my introduction to society class. I'm confident, i'm relaxed and then i see the first question. HOLY FUCK!! It just so happens to cover the one thing that i bothered not to fully memorize b/c some "credible" individuals said we didn't need to. Not only is this the first question, but it's an essay question...30 marks to be exact...FUCKIN' FANTASTIC!!

I "bullshit" my way through that one and then turn to the next page to see a fill in the blanks section......she provided no answer choices and the questions were INSANELY specific....once again, HOLY FUCK!!! I answered 5 out of 15 that i knew for a fact i had correct and the rest were, how do you say, guesses. So...with that..i have officially failed my sociology midterm, which is worth 35% of my mark. Now, excuse me as I cry over spilled milk....(seriously, i just spilled milk on my computer)

Good day,

Laura

P.S. Can someone just kill me?? Please..just do it! It'll prevent me from taking my poli sci midterm on Friday... :/

aaaw *hugz laura*

Yeah, i just had a major "vent" session with this guy in my class....he was like, "man, that was fuckin' hard!"..right-o then...

Things to do:

PASS EVERY SINGLE ASSIGNMENT AND THE FINAL EXAM IN MY SOCIOLOGY CLASS...sound easy enough, eh? :P

Good luck Laura! :) You can pull it off.