✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

friendship between men & women

LoryABjerre

Yes.

Less prevalent for me, and some of my female friends I have had things for in the past but if you get through that and treat it the same as a same sex friendship that's what it can become.

.....................except without the discussions about football and cars?:P

everyone have experiences in the life .

true friendship is based on the friendship and have no attraction sexual .

I do not think one day have a man friend, or be gay, because understand me much more ? not know.

but where I live any Gays, there are just men who like to hurt women. I live in a small village, and the men drinkers in bars speak of football and cars and how to have fun with women. maybe because women are equal.

but I suppose it exist friendship between men & women.

Of course.

I don't mind talking about football and cars.

everyone have experiences in the life .

true friendship is based on the friendship and have no attraction sexual .

I do not think one day have a man friend, or be gay, because understand me much more ? not know.

but where I live any Gays, there are just men who like to hurt women. I live in a small village, and the men drinkers in bars speak of football and cars and how to have fun with women. maybe because women are equal.

but I suppose it exist friendship between men & women.

Whereabouts in Switzerland do you live? Hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious because I used to live there.

Haha, yeah it's rare to find girls who don't mind talking about football, let alone one who I would like to talk to about football.

I've never understood the fascination with cars. There are quite a few thing I don't really get which apparently most men are really supposed. Cars, being turned on by lesbians and standing by bbq's.

Of course.

Then you're clearly a bit of an exception!:P

Haha, yeah it's rare to find girls who don't mind talking about football, let alone one who I would like to talk to about football.

I've never understood the fascination with cars. There are quite a few thing I don't really get which apparently most men are really supposed. Cars, being turned on by lesbians and standing by bbq's.

I don't have any interest in cars either. It just happens to be the generally accepted "stereotype".:P

Of course.

Whereabouts in Switzerland do you live? Hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious because I used to live there.

my city have beautiful landscapes, my place prefered see landscapes and too a big stade of football , but not like the football sorry

but people here are empty of soul, or are empty men live racing, even have competitions. any place for the women .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVYsMeKBI0]YouTube - Course Automobile de Romont[/ame]

and it's like the Middle Ages any sansitivity the people my world is empty :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNaZL2e0D84]YouTube - Romont (FR, Switzerland) [HD] des origines moyennageuses à la capitale du vitrail[/ame]

I prefer listening to good musics and videos with looks like my world in a dream I m maybe more alive :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQGKKck1UU]YouTube - Mew Why are you looking grave?[/ame]

or depressed of lonelyness and more all empty like becoming a vegetable :\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLJsDkVymU&ob=av2n]YouTube - Coldplay - Trouble[/ame]

okay ! Now more seriously in a strange world, I have no more friends girls. she left from this horrible city. and me I speak myself and with my two cats, my fish .