✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock's European Tour (Or 'Braddock - European Son')

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could visit Moscow, the place famous for the Le Saux-Batty battle of Spartak. A place in history if ever there was one.

Indeed, memories of European football. That is why I'm going to Austria actually, heading to Salzburg for Mozart's hometown and where Rovers won the other year. I'm sure there are plenty of other cities I could go to around the continent whom Rovers have played in my short lifetime.

You could travel to the pub which Kevin McDonald traveled to after getting subbed at half time instead of watching his team endure a 6-1 defeat to Machester City last season.

Wow Karol, that looks amazing. I'm definitely gonna try and get to Prague. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

I am sorry:disappointed:

well, I'll make sure that's going to be a warm summer here....and I will make sure to find some really good places that are worth visiting:wacko:

Sweeeeeeeet!

You should visit Strasbourg when you go to france (well it's like the only place I've been to in france....Disneyland doesn't count)....I love that city...it's so beautiful

I nearly went to Strasbourg the other year for a CocoRosie gig but I was priced out of it. I'll look into going this time instead. I'm sure my friends would be interested.

France is my first stop! I have a friend who is living there right now with his girlfriend in Paris who I will visit and I have promised to pop in and say hi to Jade from this board.

I like beautiful scenery, delicious food and wonderful music, so I'm hoping to catch a gig or two whilst I pass through. France could be one of the places I stop in longest, aside from Germany, since I actually have somebody I can stop with.

Great! If you need any advice I'm here, been pretty much everywhere in France :tongue:

You won't be disappointed for the scenery and the food! And if you come to Paris long enough I'm sure you'll be able to see at least one concert :nice:

Yes. My friend and his girlfriend moved there quite a few months ago. I don't know how long they are stopping there, but I presume they will be there next summer. I will find out exactly where they live soon.

Oh okay, maybe they live next to me ! :cheesy: