✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock's European Tour (Or 'Braddock - European Son')

Prince Myshkin

Paris is beautiful,Barcelona,Rome and the Northern Italian lakes,Moscow.

I'm not sure if Spain will be on our route, though I wish it would be. There is a chance. If not Barcelona is a place where I will be going at some point in my life. My parents went there this summer and said it was great. I haven't even heard of the Northern Italian Lakes, what are they like?

I presume you have been to these places? Lucky you!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Spain will be on our route, though I wish it would be. There is a chance. If not Barcelona is a place where I will be going at some point in my life. My parents went there this summer and said it was great. I haven't even heard of the Northern Italian Lakes, what are they like?

I presume you have been to these places? Lucky you!

I went to Lake Garda which has quite a few tourists but it's absolutely beautiful:

Lake+Garda_+Malcesine_+Italy.jpg

I have been to all those places and a few others too but I only mentioned the ones I thought were really good.

OH GOD, DON'T MISS THE NORTHERN ITALIAN LAKES !!! My roommate went there this summer and showed me her photos yesterday, I swear I became obsessed with this destination right away. You have no idea how beautiful it looks :bomb:. The rest of Italy is fucking beautiful as well. You absolutely have to go to Rome, Napoli, Venice and Pompei (I loved all those places so much :wacky:).

I'm kinda proud of having already been to all the countries you're talking about in your first post :smug:. So I'd be happy to help :).

France is still the best though :tongue:. Good thing you plan to stay there the longest. My favorite place in France is l'Ile de Ré :heart: and I love Paris of course. The Côte d'Azur in the south of France is a must see too.

Oh and I've just been to Norway (was there last week) so I recommend that as well. If you go there don't miss Stavanger, Preikestolen (so magical really) and Olso.

Sorry for the long post haha. I could talk of travelling all day :blush:.

OH GOD, DON'T MISS THE NORTHERN ITALIAN LAKES !!! My roommate went there this summer and showed me her photos yesterday, I swear I became obsessed with this destination right away. You have no idea how beautiful it looks :bomb:. The rest of Italy is fucking beautiful as well. You absolutely have to go to Rome, Napoli, Venice and Pompei (I loved all those places so much :wacky:).

I'm kinda proud of having already been to all the countries you're talking about in your first post :smug:. So I'd be happy to help :).

France is still the best though :tongue:. Good thing you plan to stay there the longest. My favorite place in France is l'Ile de Ré :heart: and I love Paris of course. The Côte d'Azur in the south of France is a must see too.

Oh and I've just been to Norway (was there last week) so I recommend that as well. If you go there don't miss Stavanger, Preikestolen (so magical really) and Olso.

Sorry for the long post haha. I could talk of travelling all day :blush:.

So sorry I missed replying to this post, and it's such a long one! I remember reading it though, I could have sworn I had replied.

Yes, your help would be fantastic! And you are so lucky to have been to all of those countries :cool:

Italy was not top of my list at the start but after the glowing reviews on here it is rising well up the list. Are there any activities you would recommend from experience?

I'm glad you've finally replied :blush:.

Yes Italy is so amazing :sweatdrop:. About Venice, the best thing would be to go there when it's the carnival :wacky:. It must be so magical.

Do you like hiking? Because if so you absolutely have to go to Preikestolen in Norway (it's near Stavanger, i.e the cutest and most typical town you'll ever see). Just google it (I took some wonderful pictures of it as well but I'm too lazy to upload them right now :shame:)!

I'm glad you've finally replied :blush:.

Yes Italy is so amazing :sweatdrop:. About Venice, the best thing would be to go there when it's the carnival :wacky:. It must be so magical.

Do you like hiking? Because if so you absolutely have to go to Preikestolen in Norway (it's near Stavanger, i.e the cutest and most typical town you'll ever see). Just google it (I took some wonderful pictures of it as well but I'm too lazy to upload them right now :shame:)!

Yes! Hiking is good, and I'll be super fit when the time comes. I really hope I get the chance to see all of these things. *googles pics*