✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just bitching about how gays arent allowed to say their gay in the military

why is there a separate thread for this?

The Lounge has a "Couch" this goes to show it also needs a "Trashcan" for ilk such as this

Are you against members of the military being able to say they are gay?

I mean I hate Lady Gaga as much as the next person but after your summary (I didn't watch the video as I don't have time, so perhaps it is unfair for me to comment - I apologise if so) I don't see the problem. More people should be fighting that cause.

I mean I hate Lady Gaga as much as the next person but after your summary (I didn't watch the video as I don't have time, so perhaps it is unfair for me to comment - I apologise if so) I don't see the problem. More people should be fighting that cause.

True, but when it comes to a publicity whore like her, the motives always come into question.:dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Please - I wish this ugly whore would just get off our airwaves. Go and get pissed with your parents like you said you did you well priviledged but that still isn't enough slag!

True, but when it comes to a publicity whore like her, the motives always come into question.:dozey:

I'm sure part of the reason she is doing it is to have a closer connection to her gay fanbase, but other than that I think it's a great thing she's doing.

....................resulting in more music, ticket and merchandise sales. Kerching!:rolleyes:

Oh shut the fuck up and get rid of you dumbass smilies after every reply.

Gaga seems very passionate about gay rights and everything, but some how people will always think that she is only doing it for her own personal growth. Why can't we all just agree that it's a great thing that she's bringing awareness to.

Everyone needs to calm down. What's so bad about an American citizen bringing up an issue she finds unfair? In New Jersey, they recently made a law that if a bear is found in a neighborhood they can take it away, even shoot it. If a disgruntled citizen thought that was unfair, would there be such an uproar as this? I think not.

just bitching about how gays arent allowed to say their gay in the military

why is there a separate thread for this?

The Lounge has a "Couch" this goes to show it also needs a "Trashcan" for ilk such as this

expressing your views and opinions isnt exactly bitching. besides i know for a fact she's not the only one out there who has a problem with it.

Oh shut the fuck up and get rid of you dumbass smilies after every reply.

Gaga seems very passionate about gay rights and everything, but some how people will always think that she is only doing it for her own personal growth. Why can't we all just agree that it's a great thing that she's bringing awareness to.

Because some of us are able to see right through all that make-up and fakery of hers, that's why.:dozey:

She's not just doing it as a publicity stunt. Just because she cares to stand up for a cause doesn't mean she's doing it to bring attention to herself.

Just because you dislike her and her music doesn't mean you have to hate on what she does. Bitching about it doesn't make it less of a fact that she actually cares about things like repealing and getting others to repeal the DADT.

She's not just doing it as a publicity stunt. Just because she cares to stand up for a cause doesn't mean she's doing it to bring attention to herself.

Just because you dislike her and her music doesn't mean you have to hate on what she does. Bitching about it doesn't make it less of a fact that she actually cares about things like repealing and getting others to repeal the DADT.

Exactly. She has more of a right to complain about the law than you do, Mark, because she lives here. It's in her rights to stand up for it because she's a citizen. It doesn't matter if she wears makeup (every female in my high school does, does that mean they can't stand up for anything Mark?) because physical appearance means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And neither of us knows what her actual personality is, after all have you met her? I certainly haven't. Beyonce wears skimpy outfits when she performs, does that mean she's an absolute airhead whore?

Exactly. She has more of a right to complain about the law than you do, Mark, because she lives here. It's in her rights to stand up for it because she's a citizen. It doesn't matter if she wears makeup (every female in my high school does, does that mean they can't stand up for anything Mark?) because physical appearance means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And neither of us knows what her actual personality is, after all have you met her? I certainly haven't. Beyonce wears skimpy outfits when she performs, does that mean she's an absolute airhead whore?

there were a few creepy males at my high school who wore make up and girls jeans when i was in high school.

No im not against it.

I dont care either way, I have no opinion on the matter.

Just sick of hearing about "Lady" Gagga

and how come no one gets mad about when Chris Martin does something with Oxfam or when Coldplay speaks out about Haiti?

Because Chris Martin isnt CONSTANTLY in the news trying to get attention by being ridiculous and is not in your face 99% of the time and has grace and integrity.

expressing your views and opinions isnt exactly bitching. besides i know for a fact she's not the only one out there who has a problem with it.

Im sure there are other people who feel the same.

Like I said, Im not for or against DADT.

Whatever.

No im not against it.

I dont care either way, I have no opinion on the matter.

Just sick of hearing about "Lady" Gagga

Ditto. It's got well beyond a joke.:dozey:

Because Chris Martin isnt CONSTANTLY in the news trying to get attention by being ridiculous and is not in your face 99% of the time and has grace and integrity.

Exactly. Plus he's a lot more subtle about the causes he believes in.;)

Im sure there are other people who feel the same.

Judging by the number of people who joined that anti-Gaga group on Facebook, many thousands, I suspect.;)

That's not even what my point was. I wasn't even talking about the outlandish outfits she wears etc. I was talking about bring awareness to an issue. Like he does with fair trade and Haiti, and like she does with gay rights. Did you even watch the video? She wasn't bitching she was informing others on DADT. In the video there was no "attention whoring" whatsoever she was very subtle with the video.

but idk maybe you can't see my point because you head is so far up chris martin's ass