✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dear the correlation is not about them being mainstream

its about how you cant say you dislike any of the above (okay maybe not bieber so much any more) without people getting on your case.

I dislike her

I have the right to

and to say so when she is CONSTANTLY brought up.

I dont mind gays, or the dont ask dont tell rule, or it being revoked

I wouldnt have an opinion on her, if she was like the rest of the empty pop acts i usually ignore

The difference is she is quite literally EVERYWHERE, more than any other artist and that is why she vexes me so

and it doesnt help when people take on the mentality of twilighters when you disagree.

If you or anyone else has a problem with that then its your problem.

oh and does she honestly expect the senators to take her seriously?

That and I think people are dedicated to hating on mainstream/pop music here when basically Coldplay is pop.

As has been said before, even if Coldplay is pop (and there are many people who dispute this), it's great pop, as opposed to what Gargoyle churns out, which is awful superficial cheese.:dozey:

because its rediculous that anyone dislike lady gaga

sorry i forgot.

Okay

I love Lady Gaga

i love how she is completely inescapable and the minute she says or does something is on the news

I Love how her fans cant accept it when people dislike her

And I love twilight, and justin bieber, too.

.... because apparently i have no choice

:lol:

As has been said before, even if Coldplay is pop (and there are many people who dispute this), it's great pop, as opposed to what Gargoyle churns out, which is awful superficial cheese.:dozey:

Actually if we're going to get all nit-picky and technical and shit ...Coldplay is Alternative rock .... if they were "pop" you would hear them on pop radio stations and they would win awards for best "pop" album instead of best rock album and such.

lol great pop that's your opinion (just like how you think gaga is superficial). Sorry, but they are pop. Just like Gaga. Have you ever listened to any of her songs besides the ones that are on the radio? Lyrically her second EP has meaning to the songs.

Actually if we're going to get all nit-picky and technical and shit ...Coldplay is Alternative rock .... if they were "pop" you would hear them on pop radio stations and they would win awards for best "pop" album instead of best rock album and such.

they are barely alternative "rock". they are pop now whether you like it or not VLV was basically a pop album.

I wasn't saying they are pop. I also believe their genre is "alternative rock". I was merely saying that comparing Coldplay to Gargoyle is like comparing champagne to fizzy water.;)

lol great pop that's your opinion (just like how you think gaga is superficial). Sorry, but they are pop. Just like Gaga. Have you ever listened to any of her songs besides the ones that are on the radio? Lyrically her second EP has meaning to the songs.

Her songs have about as much meaning as Wayne Rooney's wedding vows.:rolleyes:

they would win awards for best "pop"[/color] album instead of best rock album and such.
thou art pwned

From 2009 grammys, they won:

Best Pop Duo or Group With Vocal

* Coldplay - "Viva La Vida"

* Eagles - "Waiting in the Weeds"

* Gnarls Barkley - "Going On"

* Maroon 5 - "Won't Go Home Without You"

* OneRepublic - "Apologize"

tsss , really , I thought this was a Gaga free Forum

BUT NO ! :angry:

They're everywhere ! :uhoh:

get over yourself.

I know it may seem hard to believe but people can like bands while liking pop stars too.

Some people don't isolate their tastes to just one kind of music.

Yes, unfortunately it's a plague - a plague of awfulness.:rolleyes:

+1 :lol:

;)

get over yourself.

I know it may seem hard to believe but people can like bands while liking pop stars too.

It IS indeed very hard to believe that you can be very much 'into' Coldplay

while being busy with Gaga