lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3:

oh shut up

but they are she is amazing live. That's one of the reasons I love her because she can ACTUALLY sing.

not that you'll actually listen but....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4]YouTube - [HD] Lady GaGa - Paparazzi Acoustic Version (Live @ 95.8 Capital FM Radio)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muXg2qPFcKY]YouTube - Lady Gaga You and I Live on The Today Show[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI&feature=related]YouTube - Lady Gaga Bad Romance Live on The Ellen DeGeneres Show[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vWlQ2FHAk]YouTube - poker face lady gaga radio one live lounge[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pRJE3kTGw]YouTube - Lady GaGa Eh Eh, Ragtime, Poker Face French TV[/ame]

HA! me? a sheltered life? ...oh my

If im offended by something disgusting im "sheltered"

and how is the cross "a symbol for something more vile"

and before you answer keep in mind that the crucifix is used in many different christian religions as well as Catholicism

The word is denominations, not religions. And I am well aware considering the fact I was raised in the Church Of England, so don't worry.

It is used by the very same people who tell us that there is too much violence on tv and in music, yet they thrust it everywhere as a reminder to everyone of a man dying a bloody death on a cross. Hypocritical. They should concentrate on the positivity of his life if they are looking for a symbol, not something which conjures up such graphic imagery. This thing is thrust into the eyes of children constantly and is a much more vile image than an upside down cross over a crotch.

Well I presume you have a sheltered life if you are actually offended by that. Or did you just want to be offended by it?

The word is denominations, not religions. And I am well aware considering the fact I was raised in the Church Of England, so don't worry.

It is used by the very same people who tell us that there is too much violence on tv and in music, yet they thrust it everywhere as a reminder to everyone of a man dying a bloody death on a cross. Hypocritical. They should concentrate on the positivity of his life if they are looking for a symbol, not something which conjures up such graphic imagery. This thing is thrust into the eyes of children constantly and is a much more vile image than an upside down cross over a crotch.

Well I presume you have a sheltered life if you are actually offended by that. Or did you just want to be offended by it?

LOL because ALL christians are like that.

And that you would say i live a sheltered life just goes to show how much you know

its sad that being offended by something disgusting is considered being too easily offended because it has become the norm.

I listened

I was not impressed

Ive heard much better.

And no hun, I wont "shut up" ... maybe you should post this ilk on a Gaga forum if you dont want to hear contradictory opinions.

It was the simulated sex with the gay Nazis in heels that REALLY put me off.

The cross on her hoo ha didnt help.

Ahh, then fair enough. Now I understand that (even though you conveniently missed that out of your description of her earlier - even though this post has now made the nazi's in leather much worse than the blasphemy. It obviously didn't bother you that much so as to actually mention it when attempting to assassinate her character/art. Surely that would have been the first thing you should have mentioned if it REALLY put you off).

Like im really going to listen to all of those

I got it after the 1st 2 vids.

Only confirmed what i already know.

Say that then, and don't lie and say you listened.

I think it's sad when people aren't offended by things but cling to them and say they are so as to attack a person. Save that for people who are legitimately offended, rather than just saying you are so you can have a dig.

if i didnt find her offensive i wouldnt be posting in this thread

Guest howyousawtheworld

She is an utterly strange human being who's not worthy of our attention. Instead of posting videos on youtube Gargoyle why don't you go and meet the fucking senators? Do what Bono would do - meet them. Bono doesn't post direct plea's to the President of the USA or the Prime Minister on youtube so all the fans can see it - that'd just be attention seeking. She obviously thinks she's big enough to do that so why doesn't she? Perhaps in doing so she can turn up in a decent costume for once. But no knowing this slag she'd meet the worlds power makers in a bikini made out of her fathers pubic hair - she's that weird! Or maybe not. You see Bono can be taken seriously. That CAN NOT!