✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

I kinda hope Gaga and Coldplay's album come out around the same time so they can do a duet together live or something... it would make for great entertainment on this forum to see what people would think.

Gargoyle has about as much chance of doing a song with Coldplay as Miley Cyrus does - or Mickey Mouse or Kermit the frog for that matter. Coldplay want to continue to be taken seriously and retain their credibility.:smug:

She is an utterly strange human being who's not worthy of our attention. Instead of posting videos on youtube Gargoyle why don't you go and meet the fucking senators? Do what Bono would do - meet them. Bono doesn't post direct plea's to the President of the USA or the Prime Minister on youtube so all the fans can see it - that'd just be attention seeking. She obviously thinks she's big enough to do that so why doesn't she? Perhaps in doing so she can turn up in a decent costume for once. But no knowing this slag she'd meet the worlds power makers in a bikini made out of her fathers pubic hair - she's that weird! Or maybe not. You see Bono can be taken seriously. That CAN NOT!

Well said.:cool:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gargoyle has about as much chance of doing a song with Coldplay as Miley Cyrus does - or Mickey Mouse or Kermit the frog for that matter. Coldplay want to continue to be taken seriously and retain their credibility.:smug:

pretty sure she is taken seriously too she has won grammys, 10 million albums sold, 5 #1 singles, can actually sing, plays instruments, writes her own songs, etc.

I'm sure both would be equally excited to work together

pretty sure she is taken seriously won grammys, 10 million albums sold, 5 #1 singles, can actually sing, plays insturments, writes her own songs, etc.

Except what she churns out is a load of cheesy, superficial junk, which won't be remembered in ten years' time.

Incidentally, her voice is so "manipulated" it's impossible to tell whether she can actually sing or not.

I'm sure both would be equally excited to work together

She would be, of course, but Coldplay have far better things to do with their time, like making decent music, not manufactured pop dross.:dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld
you sound mad

it's ironic that you post a thread about coldplay hating

Isn't it just. We're talking personally here and you know I like Coldplay. :rolleyes: And Lady Gaga on what I see is not a person I'd like to meet at all. Chris Martin - can't understand why people hate him. Lady Gaga - I can understand why people hate her. I mean who'd you rather share a pint with? Chris Martin or Lady Gaga? Not that I'd ever want to have a pint with Gaga. People in the pub would start asking me how I was able to get a cross between Ziggy Stardust and The Elephant Man leaving me somewhat dumbfounded. If I got her drunk she'd start maknig me feel guilty and unnerved by screaming 'Pint is a lie!' 'Pint is a lie!'.

no i can't see why people hate gaga she is completely harmless just like Chris is.

And I wouldn't want to drink with her I'd rather do drugs with her.

I find it funny though how you are so quick to hate but then if it's something you like or love you get all butthurt

Isn't it just. We're talking personally here and you know I like Coldplay. :rolleyes: And Lady Gaga on what I see is not a person I'd like to meet at all. Chris Martin - can't understand why people hate him. Lady Gaga - I can understand why people hate her. I mean who'd you rather share a pint with? Chris Martin or Lady Gaga? Not that I'd ever want to have a pint with Gaga. People in the pub would start asking me how I was able to get a cross between Ziggy Stardust and The Elephant Man leaving me somewhat dumbfounded. If I got her drunk she'd start maknig me feel guilty and unnerved by screaming 'Pint is a lie!' 'Pint is a lie!'.

Plus anyone who's been lucky enough to have met Chris will know that he's a very down-to-earth, approachable guy, whereas Gargoyle is a walking caricature who apparently won't go anywhere without a load of bodyguards or an entourage.

And as was said on The Wright Stuff last week, what Gargoyle is doing is nothing new - Steve Strange and the rest of the New Romantics were dressing like that in the early eighties!:P

The difference is, some of them made some memorable pop songs to go with it!;)

Are you dumb? Lady Gaga sent pizza and drinks to her fans waiting outside for the signing of her new album. The woman loves her fans. I'm pretty sure Chris Martin travels with a bodyguard too and is actually a very private man. How can you compare someone from the 80s songs to a Gaga's who have barely had time to leave impact (2008).

Guest howyousawtheworld
no i can't see why people hate gaga she is completely harmless just like Chris is.

And I wouldn't want to drink with her I'd rather do drugs with her.

I find it funny though how you are so quick to hate but then if it's something you like or love you get all butthurt

If I saw Coldplay copy U2 and start posting subliminal messages in their live shows with Chris Martin dressed up as someone strangely similar to Mr MacPhisto and talking in a stupid accent then I'd start criticising Coldplay for being what they are - completely fake. However they haven't done that and have moulded their own public image. Not bastardizing images and attitudes and moulding it into one hellish soup which were captured years ago by their fellow artists like Lady Gaga does. It's all relative.

Are you dumb? Lady Gaga sent pizza and drinks to her fans waiting outside for the signing of her new album. The woman loves her fans.

That isn't a real-life situation - it's a publicity stunt. And I very much doubt she had much to do with it personally.

I'm pretty sure Chris Martin travels with a bodyguard too and is actually a very private man.

I don't think anybody on Coldplaying has ever seen him with bodyguards or an entourage, or dressed like a peacock for that matter. That's why so many of us have been able to meet him.:smug:

How can you compare someone from the 80s songs to a Gaga's who have barely had time to leave impact (2008).

Easily, as the songs in question were decent in the first place.;)

just so you know there have been pop artists before her she isn't harming the industry

She isn't the first to have done it, but she is definitely continuing where the likes of Bratney Spears and co. left off.;)

There are many great female singers out there who don't rely on gimmicks and trickery to sell themselves, and what Gargoyle is doing is an insult to them.:dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld

I don't have an issue with Lady Gaga's music. I think, as I've said before, it's sub standard club music. What I do have a problem with is her public image. I find it incredibly attention seeking and not at all original. She tries to fool people that it's avant garde. I mean turning up at an awards ceremony in a dress made out of meat? She didn't look at all original or risque.

She merely looked like a mental patient who had escaped and stormed an abbatoir.

I don't have an issue with Lady Gaga's music. I think, as I've said before, it's sub standard club music. What I do have a problem with is her public image. I find it incredibly attention seeking and not at all original. She tries to fool people that it's avant garde. I mean turning up at an awards ceremony in a dress made out of meat? She didn't look at all original or risque.

She merely looked like a mental patient who had escaped and stormed an abbatoir.

Exactly. That was a complete and utter joke.

I thought Coldplay had maybe gone a bit far with their VLV "uniforms", but at least they still looked smart and "human" in those.;)

Except what she churns out is a load of cheesy, superficial junk, which won't be remembered in ten years' time.

Incidentally, her voice is so "manipulated" it's impossible to tell whether she can actually sing or not.

She would be, of course, but Coldplay have far better things to do with their time, like making decent music, not manufactured pop dross.:dozey:

Mark you're point is so invalid :lol:

She sings live just exactly like she sings on her albums which quickly brings up the fact that she can sing.

"Manipulation" - non existant

Mark you're point is so invalid :lol:

She sings live just exactly like she sings on her albums which quickly brings up the fact that she can sing.

"Manipulation" - non existant

he doesn't even know what he's talking about

you've got to remember that a troll's brain is very small