✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im not against it.

I dont care either way, I have no opinion on the matter.

Just sick of hearing about "Lady" Gagga

Because Chris Martin isnt CONSTANTLY in the news trying to get attention by being ridiculous and is not in your face 99% of the time and has grace and integrity.

Im sure there are other people who feel the same.

Like I said, Im not for or against DADT.

Whatever.

He might not be on TV, but they do a lot of publicity for the causes on concerts just like U2 and I imagine many others...

And well, at least she has an opinion on a matter unlike you and many other Americans who don't care.

Well I hate her with a passion but I commend her choice of cause and to be honest I follow so little when it comes to celebrities that I probably wouldn't have heard about it if this thread wasn't made. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll only ever discuss it here, won't even mention it to anybody I see. If it helps the mindless fools who follow her to understand a problem in society (which it is) then I'm all for it.

I hate her music and I hate her face, but stuff like this is easily avoided unless you are looking for stories on her or clicking on threads that say 'Lady Gaga' in them.

Her music is unavoidable though and for that she should be shot.

I hate her music and I hate her face, but stuff like this is easily avoided unless you are looking for stories on her or clicking on threads that say 'Lady Gaga' in them.

Her music is unavoidable though and for that she should be shot.

+1

I LIKE YOU ! :wideeyed:

I smell homophobia!

Oh my, Chris Martin is such a saint :wacky:

Get over yourself. Let the woman do whatever the fuck she wants to do. Does it affect your daily life? No.

I think I actually like you now! :)

but seriously

CHRIS MARTIN HAS SUCH GRACE AND POISE. JUST WHEN WILL THE QUEEN FINALLY KNIGHT HIM?!

That's not even what my point was. I wasn't even talking about the outlandish outfits she wears etc. I was talking about bring awareness to an issue. Like he does with fair trade and Haiti, and like she does with gay rights. Did you even watch the video? She wasn't bitching she was informing others on DADT. In the video there was no "attention whoring" whatsoever she was very subtle with the video.

i know that wasnt your point... it wasnt mine either.

and although she wasnt as obnoxious as she usually is she is far from tactful or subtle

my god you hatred of gaga is so ridiculous

because its rediculous that anyone dislike lady gaga

sorry i forgot.

Okay

I love Lady Gaga

i love how she is completely inescapable and the minute she says or does something is on the news

I Love how her fans cant accept it when people dislike her

And I love twilight, and justin bieber, too.

.... because apparently i have no choice

no if you don't like her it's fine whatever, but the amount hatred you bring is ridiculous

and are you trying to say that because somebody likes Gaga they must like the mainstream acts of Twilight and Justin Bieber too? Because the correlation does not relate to most of her fans.