✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't respond to VMs or even PMs, would it be possible to send e-mails if they have their e-mail address posted in their contact info? I know that would be extra work, but it might be worth it if it means avoiding the situation of someone being disappointed. :confused:

Can I just clarify what you should do now you have your match.

You should aim for the card to arrive in the middle of December. Check with your local post office how long it should take for your card to arrive, but in most cases, you'll probably need to drop it in the mail at the end of November/beignning of December.

Once you have mailed the card, send confirmation to the elf who gave you a match - remember, I don't know who the ROTW people are sending to and Lore doesn't know who the Europeans are sending to.

Please do not tell your match that you have sent them a card - let them discover the surprise in the mail.

If you have any problems, please contact your elf.

Thank you :elf:

Can I just clarify what you should do now you have your match.

You should aim for the card to arrive in the middle of December. Check with your local post office how long it should take for your card to arrive, but in most cases, you'll probably need to drop it in the mail at the end of November/beignning of December.

Once you have mailed the card, send confirmation to the elf who gave you a match - remember, I don't know who the ROTW people are sending to and Lore doesn't know who the Europeans are sending to.

Please do not tell your match that you have sent them a card - let them discover the surprise in the mail.

If you have any problems, please contact your elf.

Thank you :elf:

this :P