✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that I can be a really creative person... with anything that isn't Christmas cards? :uhoh::P

I'm not creative either, but while walking around "Michaels" I had a lightbulb go off and bought some crafts to make something. Now grant you it could turn out like something a 3 yr old would make, but I will try:laugh3:

I've had my first confirmation that a card is in the post - remember to tell your elf when your card is on it's way (don't tell the recipient)

Would imagine it's still a bit early for most cards to be mailed. If you're unsure how long it will take, ask your local post office.

You should be aiming for your card to arrive around December 15th.

:elf:

I've had my first confirmation that a card is in the post - remember to tell your elf when your card is on it's way (don't tell the recipient)

Would imagine it's still a bit early for most cards to be mailed. If you're unsure how long it will take, ask your local post office.

You should be aiming for your card to arrive around December 15th.

:awesome:

examns are comming soon and I failed one of my tests ladt year 'cause I was making the card :uhoh:

The elves take Secret Santa very seriously, but even we wouldn't advocate making cards before doing revision.

You need good grades, guys, or you'll end up stuck in Santa's workshop making toys for the rest of your lives :P