✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, all the Europeans should now have recieved their PM's. I also had 5 'Rest of the World' folks in my list and I've sent those too.

As explained in the PM, if you have any questions/problems, please contact the elf who matched you as they are the only one who knows who you have got.

In my efforts to get all the PM's tonight, it's possible that I may have missed off some of the real names :facepalm: If your PM doesn't have the real name of the person, please feel free to PM me, although not everyone gave their real name, some just prefer to be known by their username only.

Everyone seems really excited, which is great, just don't all pop your cards in the post this week! Let's try and have them all arrive in December.

Logging off for the night now, but if any of my half of the draw PM me, I will reply as soon as possible.

Night, night, Secret Santas! :sleep:

Right, all the Europeans should now have recieved their PM's. I also had 5 'Rest of the World' folks in my list and I've sent those too.

As explained in the PM, if you have any questions/problems, please contact the elf who matched you as they are the only one who knows who you have got.

In my efforts to get all the PM's tonight, it's possible that I may have missed off some of the real names :facepalm: If your PM doesn't have the real name of the person, please feel free to PM me, although not everyone gave their real name, some just prefer to be known by their username only.

Everyone seems really excited, which is great, just don't all pop your cards in the post this week! Let's try and have them all arrive in December.

Logging off for the night now, but if any of my half of the draw PM me, I will reply as soon as possible.

Night, night, Secret Santas! :sleep:

this :wacky:

I sent all the PM's too so just in case anyone haven't received the pm yet, please let us know :)

So many PM's over the last few days, I feel so popular :p

There are some coldplayers who haven't give their real name, or who have only given their first name - don't worry, there were people like that last year too and they recieved their cards. If people have passed their full names to us, we will to you :)

Now all the PM's are sent I need to start thinking about the card I'm sending :thinking:

I wish I was a creative as you guys!

that's a good idea! some cards were received in january last time :P

I think letters shouldn't take that much time between the US and Europe but if you will send cards to/from another continents please check the mailing times. It takes around 3 weeks to send a letter from here to the US/Europe for example.

so far[/color][/b]!!! I can't wait to get my stuff and start on my project!!! I am gonna check the post office too, to make sure I won't be too early or too late!!!!:D

So far!

Still time for lots to go wrong :( I really hope everyone gets a card this year - there were only a few people who didn't get one last year, but we really want everyone to their card.

If for any reason anyone can't send their card, please let your original elf know and they will find your recipient a new Santa

:elf: