✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An army of short people!

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall are you?

6ft. I do like shorter girls though, 5'4 or so.

Not that it really matters, if a girls hot and great and 5'10 then I don't care, like anything, there's no particular attribute that makes someone hot or not.

I always hate that "Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?" question because it's just ridiculous. Yeah I'd rather fuck an ugly blonde girl then a beautiful brunette.

anyone who says yes in the poll is a member of the army, once we reach 20 I will tell you my plan for forum domination :sneaky:

that kinda scares me :uhoh:

Yeah, tall people are attractive. :wideeyed:

:thinking: could be true, but also really tall people?

i mean even the the unrespectful tall people that insult short people?

:thinking: could be true, but also really tall people?

i mean even the the unrespectful tall people that insult short people?

I admit, my post was rather vague. But in general, tall people. If we go to details of what kind of characteristics other than being tall, then yeah, of course there will be.

6ft. I do like shorter girls though, 5'4 or so.

Not that it really matters, if a girls hot and great and 5'10 then I don't care, like anything, there's no particular attribute that makes someone hot or not.

I always hate that "Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?" question because it's just ridiculous. Yeah I'd rather fuck an ugly blonde girl then a beautiful brunette.

Yeah I'm the same and agree with all that, I'm 5'4:wink3:, if only I was straight:P

The whole Blonde/Brunette/Redhead thing I've never understood either, there are absolutely stunning people of all hair colours and races.