It's Oldplay! Chris and Gwyn plan castle wedding

Kettercat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Is it really 300? :confused:

no. it`s around 5000 :D she must have miscalculated. she fell in love. ok i`ll shut up.

I didn't know how many members registered are here... but 5000!! Whooooa!! Anyways, I don't think everyone would go there, just the coolest, nicest and frequently posters here... :wink3: :P

I must be in love all my life 'cause I always miscalculate... :rolleyes:

^^

no. it`s around 5000 :D she must have miscalculated. she fell in love. ok i`ll shut up.

I didn't know how many members registered are here... but 5000!! Whooooa!! Anyways, I don't think everyone would go there, just the coolest, nicest and frequently posters here... :wink3: :P

that would be ME and a couple of more ppl. :D

:lol: Just imagine if all 5000 of us turned up - from all quarters of the world ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It would block the roads for miles around! Dartmoor would suddenly come to life. The ponies would migrate to Bodmin, the tors would become strategic viewpoints for random fans with binoculars, even the prisoners from Princetown will be there, boogying :disguise: :hat2: :hat: :rockstar: :cool4: :bobby: :D :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
^^

that would be ME and a couple of more ppl. :D

And ME!Don't forget me! :D

Guest LiquidSky

yeah Julia... that's why I said 6 on the list? :huh:

I was kidding, noni,that's why I said 6 on the list? :huh: