✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's Oldplay! Chris and Gwyn plan castle wedding

Kettercat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I didn't like her much at first either. But then I gradually began to like her & then I saw that interview with her and that lady (I cant never remember her name) and it changed the way I thought about her...she seems really down to earth and sturf. :D

yer....i mean shes a gud actress and she seems really in love wiv Chris....the reason y i didn`t like her was becoz the way they met i thought at first she only wanted to meet him so that she could say oh im goin out wiv Chris Martin oooo look at me look at me....but now iv realised shes not like that at all, stupid moi :rolleyes:

I've always thought the opposite. I mean that I think Chris seemed more amazed to going out with a Hollywood star than her... Well, she was dating with Ben and Brad, you know...

I remember Chris saying that before her, he only was 'that bloke from Coldplay and now...' :smug:

• 7 years later...
Is anyone have any wedding picture ??? you can show me site's link.

This is a very old thread.... They were never married in the castle, they were married with a justice of the peace in California, with no family or friends at the ceremony, December 5th 2003, hope that helps:)

This is a very old thread.... They were never married in the castle, they were married with a justice of the peace in California, with no family or friends at the ceremony, December 5th 2003, hope that helps:)

thanks :d but i just want to find their wedding pictures :D