✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

YES!!! I did see those, hotter Hotch :o. Lauren are you on tumblr too?

I'm on tumblr me and my whole 15 followers lol

I love when he takes pics on the set, so cool.

His is gibsonthomas

Yah! I am actually. What's your Tumblr, I want to follow you! :wacky: Don't worry, I only have like 10 followers and most of them are friends from here. :P I only have one cause they convinced me to get one. :P I don't post much, but yah. Oh, and yah thanks, I found him last night when his post showed up on Twitter too.

I caught bits and pieces of the show tonight.

Oh. My. God. MGG.

FDALSJFIASDHGAISBGAISDFEWKGNZKSA :bomb:

I almost died. And it would have been a very pleasant death. :wacky:

I was annoyed, however, when my mom asked me if I knew if he was gay, because he acted "feminine." WTF MOM. :|

Oh, and the new Gibson look sounds intriguing. I must check this out.

Which episode?

Lol, gay.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah! I am actually. What's your Tumblr, I want to follow you! :wacky: Don't worry, I only have like 10 followers and most of them are friends from here. :P I only have one cause they convinced me to get one. :P I don't post much, but yah. Oh, and yah thanks, I found him last night when his post showed up on Twitter too.

Which episode?

Lol, gay.

I don't post much either, the occasional reblog mostly but when I do post on my own it's usually a pic. rarely anything about me :P .

mine is highinmyplace i'll look forward to having 16 followers now lol!!!

I love re-runs.

So yeah, I caught Part 2 of that time when Reid is held hostage and drugged and beaten, and the whole time, I was just like, "NOOOOO, SPENCER. :bigcry:"

Men crying = weakness for Violet. :sad:

It was the one on CBS last night. IDK what it was called. I just know that MGG's hair made him look SO ADORABLE. My brother was like, "Violet, don't call him that. He's not a pet." :lol:

Yeah. :|

Do you remember what happened in it? I didn't see the one on CBS. The only places I watch CriMi are Ion and A&E (and online). The only time I see it on CBS is if there's a new episode.

I don't post much either, the occasional reblog mostly but when I do post on my own it's usually a pic. rarely anything about me :P .

mine is highinmyplace i'll look forward to having 16 followers now lol!!!

Sweet! I'll go try to find you. Although I have to admit, I suck at finding people on Tumblr unless I find them through other people's Tumblrs....so I'll let you know if I end up not being able to find you. :P

Also, just saying now that my Tumblr name is slightly offensive maybe, but it's a quote from Dexter, so yah. :|

I love re-runs.

So yeah, I caught Part 2 of that time when Reid is held hostage and drugged and beaten, and the whole time, I was just like, "NOOOOO, SPENCER. :bigcry:"

Men crying = weakness for Violet. :sad:

That episodeeeee. :bigcry:

• 3 weeks later...

/late response.

No, I don't really remember. I didn't watch enough of it, honestly. :shame:

UPDATE: As indicated by my new avatar, it seems I've converted into a Hotch girl all of a sudden. I really have no explanation. It's not that I don't love Reid, because I do. It's just...gah, I don't know. DAMN YOU, THOMAS GIBSON.

Oh hi there, Hope! :nice: A lot of us here (if not all of us, now that I think about it) are Reid girls, so you'll fit right in here. :blush: As for the episode you're referring to...maybe I've seen it? I'm not sure.

Oh, and I love your avatar, as I completely agree with it. :heart:

Who is ijustine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Ezarik

apparently she was in the episode Middle Man, where those guys were killing the strippers in the corn fields. That one was good, from last season

and hello to all the new CM fans. I myself am a Hotch/Reid/Morgan girl. I just love all 3 and hell while we're at it I'm a Prentiss/Garcia/JJ girl too lol!!! I like Rossi just not in the 'same way' lol

Ohhhh, Middle Man. Love that episode! Don't know why, I just do. :uhoh:

While we're talking about our favorite members, I must say I love all of them, but I'm definitely a Reid/Prentiss girl. I don't ship them romantically necessarily, just as my two favorite members and two people that are awesome. I actually really wish that Paget and Matthew like, lived together irl. :| They could be like the best of friends (and they're already pretty good friends) so something about the idea of them living together as really good friends just appeals to me. Random, I know. :nod:

^Lauren LOL!!! but they would make good roomies!

This is from the official CM twitter :D

CrimMinds_CBS Criminal Minds

Shemar Moore steamed up @TheTalk_CBS today! Ladies... this clip is for you: bit.ly/jmvbe1

I seriously jizzed my pants when he lifted his shirt :sweatdrop:

Oh and the new season starts Sept 21st!! :dance::dance:

edit: damn i hate when the link doesn't show up :(

• 3 weeks later...

I love love love this show. I thought it was about to reach its demise when J.J. and Prentiss left, only to be replaced by...Seaver *shudders.* But in this upcoming season Seaver will be leaving and our favorite girls are both coming back. :) As long as the writers continue to listen to the fans (as they've now proved they're capable of) and come up with interesting new crimes, I'm willing to bet this show will be able to stick around for a few more seasons.

I'm going to try to save most of my CM chatter for the official CBS forum, though. Anyone else a member there?

Is it the 21st yet?? :D

NO!!!!!!!!!!! It's taking entirely too long for Wed to get here :whip: I'll be out of town but I'll be sure to DVR it. oh and poss that other show Person of Interest. Can't wait to see how they bring Emily back and deal w/ Doyle.

@BriBurd welcome ! :nice:

I'm hoping for a few more seasons too but this is going to be S7. I don't know how much longer they can make it interesting w/o being repetitive.

I think JJ could return if she wanted, I know her leaving was an "executive" decision, but when Rossi asked if she would come back she said yes definitely. They did leave a lot of story lines hanging from last year, so I'm anxious to see if they pick those back up or just leave them u resolved. The biggie of course is explaining Emily's return from the dead.