✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm gonna respond to the episode for Today I Do. /yes, i'm late. .___.

I thought it was pretty good. The narcissistic murderer girl and the whole thing, I liked the storyline. And Reid was aoisdhasodhoafhdf :freak::bomb:

The Emily storyline was brilliant. And good point Jenn, maybe Reid could lip read. But yeah, he definitely knows something is up. At first it was Morgan's suspicions, not Reid. Gotta love the storyline.

And Reid reads like what, 22 self-help books?! What the heckkk.

I realised that Seaver is part of the main cast. She seems to contribute more in this episode and I'm starting to feel fine with her. She's really pretty. :wacky:

I will try to watch the latest episode (Coda, right? Reid plays the piano, yesh? :wideeyed:) asap. Most probably Saturday though. :disappointed:

I know what you mean! I've had so many tests lately I was lucky enough to even get to watch it just one day after.

But yes, it basically doesn't matter what I have going on in school when Lauren comes out. I plan on watching it on TV that very night. Especially since it'll have the commercial breaks and all, so I'll get the full intensity effect! Which will suck and be awesome at the same time.

Now that my tests are over, I'm gonna keep up with the show more closely! I just hope I have time. :anxious:

AND YES, commercial breaks can be pretty intense and full of suspense. :bomb:

Can't wait to see how the story progresses, but at the same time, I don't want Emily to leave. :bigcry:

AND HI TAMMI! :wacky:

Alright, I'm gonna respond to the episode for Today I Do. /yes, i'm late. .___.

I thought it was pretty good. The narcissistic murderer girl and the whole thing, I liked the storyline. And Reid was aoisdhasodhoafhdf :freak::bomb:

The Emily storyline was brilliant. And good point Jenn, maybe Reid could lip read. But yeah, he definitely knows something is up. At first it was Morgan's suspicions, not Reid. Gotta love the storyline.

And Reid reads like what, 22 self-help books?! What the heckkk.

I realised that Seaver is part of the main cast. She seems to contribute more in this episode and I'm starting to feel fine with her. She's really pretty. :wacky:

I will try to watch the latest episode (Coda, right? Reid plays the piano, yesh? :wideeyed:) asap. Most probably Saturday though. :disappointed:

Now that my tests are over, I'm gonna keep up with the show more closely! I just hope I have time. :anxious:

AND YES, commercial breaks can be pretty intense and full of suspense. :bomb:

Can't wait to see how the story progresses, but at the same time, I don't want Emily to leave. :bigcry:

AND HI TAMMI! :wacky:

Yah, Coda. With the piano. It's so touching. :wacky:

Ugh, I just realized that if "Lauren" comes out the Wednesday after next as it should if they don't do any reruns before then, then I will have a test the next day. T__T So fucking typical. Oh well, I'm still going to watch it. This makes me really wish that they play a rerun before so that it'll be pushed back a week.

Yah, Coda. With the piano. It's so touching. :wacky:

Ugh, I just realized that if "Lauren" comes out the Wednesday after next as it should if they don't do any reruns before then, then I will have a test the next day. T__T So fucking typical. Oh well, I'm still going to watch it. This makes me really wish that they play a rerun before so that it'll be pushed back a week.

Oh gosh! Maybe you could study earlier, before the episode starts! Then at least you've studied and you would feel better when watching the episode. :wacky:

But yeah, the excitement would be there. Maybe a rerun is better. :anxious:

Tonight's episode was lovely, just saying. :wacky:

BUT THE ENDING WAS (don't worry you can look in here)

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Okay I watched Coda today and the spin off episode, but first things first... Coda was really good, Emily and her 'cohorts' are pros, although I don't think they'll all make it after that guy Ian gets through causing mayhem and stuff. Emily though I have to say has got some choice lines in this one : paraphrasing here "I've got a Glock leveled at your crotch under the table, what's stopping me from pulling the trigger on you and the future little ones and ending this now" YEAH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! :dance::dance: Seaver had some good insight this time, and she actually stated 'there's a lot they don't teach you in the academy'. I think Seaver will be lost without Emily, she's teamed with her most of the time. Rossi will probably pick up the slack considering they were playing video games at the end of the episode.:rolleyes:

But the previews for next weeks episode :shocked2::shocked2: Emily telling Derek you try and profile me again it will be your last WATCH OUT! I know she's trying to protect them but still she really should try and at least let them know what's possibly coming for them.

okay the Suspect Behavior episode wasn't horrid, but it still leaves somethings to be desired. I like Forest Whitaker's character, he reminds me a little of Gideon, very insightful and brings some of himself to the job. I think though that quality makes you a good profiler but also vulnerable to the horrors that you see day in and day out. The rest of the cast eh I don't know, I guess they'll have to grow on ya. I'll watch the rest of the season just to see if I will grow to love it, probably not but I'll give it a shot

I watched the episode of CM with the spin-off team, and didn't really like the storyline and the episode. It strikes me that CM Suspect Behaviour is more of an action CM than a psychological one.

Prentiss looked stunning at the end of this episode. :dead:

Does anyone know what this week's episode will be? A new one or a rerun? :thinking:

So you've both watched the spin-off? I still don't really feel bothered enough to watch it. :P

Oooh I haven't seen the previews yet for the next one. :surprised:

AND omg I saw a promo picture for "Lauren" and it was the team in the jet (including Garcia and JJ) but without Emily! D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Does anyone know what this week's episode will be? A new one or a rerun? :thinking:

So you've both watched the spin-off? I still don't really feel bothered enough to watch it. :P

Oooh I haven't seen the previews yet for the next one. :surprised:

AND omg I saw a promo picture for "Lauren" and it was the team in the jet (including Garcia and JJ) but without Emily! D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

I'm hoping this works if not just go to the CBS.com website and click on the newest episode :Valhalla

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/video/?pid=ltFU30SoM7f33MprQwKMBqZkvaDPXqy1

I think the reason you don't see Emily on the plane is cuz she's about to kick that guy's ass!!! The team probably profiles Emily's past with JJ's help (her executive position now) after this weeks episode so she's gotta be running or trying to stop this guy

I have not watched Coda. :|

I've been busy. :bigcry:

I didn't watch Suspect Behaviour, but I watched the episode of Criminal Minds with the team that would spin-off to make the team in Suspect Behaviour.

Wait wait, Lauren will be airing next next week right? So is there an episode this week?

I didn't watch Suspect Behaviour, but I watched the episode of Criminal Minds with the team that would spin-off to make the team in Suspect Behaviour.

Wait wait, Lauren will be airing next next week right? So is there an episode this week?

It's okay Ly :hug:

How did you like that episode? I really liked it, I just knew they were going to do something with this team. My personal opinion is they can still do this show just without Jeanine Garafallo. I just really don't like her :confused:

Lauren does air the week of the 16th, so todays episode is a new one leading up to Lauren.

It's the 16th, so not next week but the week after. So next week's must be a rerun I guess.

How did you like that episode? I really liked it, I just knew they were going to do something with this team. My personal opinion is they can still do this show just without Jeanine Garafallo. I just really don't like her :confused:

Lauren does air the week of the 16th, so todays episode is a new one leading up to Lauren.

Which means it'll be DURING SPRING BREAK OMG. :dead: I was thinking it would be after Spring Break but I just did the math and it's in exactly 2 weeks (obvs.) and next week isn't Spring Break but the week after it is. :awesome: OMG so lucky, that means nothing will get in the way of me watching it OMGOMG. :dazzled:

But seriously that's really lucky that the most important episode of the season (IMO) is during a break.

It's the 16th, so not next week but the week after. So next week's must be a rerun I guess.

Which means it'll be DURING SPRING BREAK OMG. :dead: I was thinking it would be after Spring Break but I just did the math and it's in exactly 2 weeks (obvs.) and next week isn't Spring Break but the week after it is. :awesome: OMG so lucky, that means nothing will get in the way of me watching it OMGOMG. :dazzled:

But seriously that's really lucky that the most important episode of the season (IMO) is during a break.

We'll find out after this episode if they give us a new one or not, I'm hoping so only because depending on how this episode plays out they might need another one to get the final Prentiss episode rolling :bigcry::bigcry:

I'll be getting back into town that night so I won't be able to watch it :( So I won't be checking any websites or anything till I sit down and watch it :smug:

People were talking about how they dropped Reid's headache storyline. I don't think they dropped it, just put it on the back burner for now. Did you notice though for Coda he had a book about migraines in his bag? so it's still going to be talked about I think just at a later date.

We'll find out after this episode if they give us a new one or not, I'm hoping so only because depending on how this episode plays out they might need another one to get the final Prentiss episode rolling :bigcry::bigcry:

I'll be getting back into town that night so I won't be able to watch it :( So I won't be checking any websites or anything till I sit down and watch it :smug:

People were talking about how they dropped Reid's headache storyline. I don't think they dropped it, just put it on the back burner for now. Did you notice though for Coda he had a book about migraines in his bag? so it's still going to be talked about I think just at a later date.

Wait, so you're saying that they're not sure when it'll play? I thought it was definitely supposed to play on the 16th. I really hope it's not next week, that would just SUCK so hard.

But yah I don't think that the Reid story is dropped, like you said he had that book, and also we're still have several episodes left in the season.

Wait, so you're saying that they're not sure when it'll play? I thought it was definitely supposed to play on the 16th. I really hope it's not next week, that would just SUCK so hard.

But yah I don't think that the Reid story is dropped, like you said he had that book, and also we're still have several episodes left in the season.

Oh no I meant in between this ep Valhalla and Lauren there's a week right? I mean they might give us one more new one before sending Paget on her way :(

I'm watching now so I'll let ya know if we get a new episode next week or not. Reid is so freaking cute in this. He let's Emily know about his headaches, he's so sweet about it though :heart:

EDIT

No new ep next week so 2wks is Lauren and it looks amazing!!!!

I guess they will continue the Reid storyline. They should. :anxious: I just hope he doesn't leave. X____X

Ahh okayy thanks :nice:

The team was err... More action packed. It's like, Hotch's team are like the more psychological style thing while the other team is more action. They give me the impression that they can get all dirty and into their job while Hotch's team are the real mindfuckers. :anxious:

EEEEEE you guys! MGG is now on Tumblr! :freak::freak::freak:

http://gublersoup.tumblr.com/

Oh, and thank goodness it's not until the 16th!

And yes, I love how Reid trusted telling Emily about the headaches. :dazzled:

And he was sooo cute when he smiled after saying that he didn't tell the others cause they'd treat him like a baby. :')

I guess they will continue the Reid storyline. They should. :anxious: I just hope he doesn't leave. X____X

Ahh okayy thanks :nice:

The team was err... More action packed. It's like, Hotch's team are like the more psychological style thing while the other team is more action. They give me the impression that they can get all dirty and into their job while Hotch's team are the real mindfuckers. :anxious:

Yeah my thoughts too were they were more action packed. The English guy, former military, sniper guy is hawt! Even 'Prophet' is an interesting character. I'd like to see the female on there show up on CM to replace Seaver. She's badass, I can tell. Although nobody can replace Prentiss, this lady could at least hold her own without having to be told what to do all the time.

LOL mindfuckers :laugh3::laugh3:

EEEEEE you guys! MGG is now on Tumblr! :freak::freak::freak:

http://gublersoup.tumblr.com/

Oh, and thank goodness it's not until the 16th!

And yes, I love how Reid trusted telling Emily about the headaches. :dazzled:

And he was sooo cute when he smiled after saying that he didn't tell the others cause they'd treat him like a baby. :')

WOOT WOOT!!! I saw that he was tweeting that he was getting a tumblr and everyone's guesses as to the name of it. All after the fact of course, cuz I was sleeping.

Aww yeah I forgot about that part :heart:

pdaohpdhapsidh ikr he got a tumblr :bomb::bomb:

AND I NEED TO GET WATCHING CODA. WTF. AND THE LATEST EPISODE TOO. :dead:

Yes Ly as soon as you can so we can discuss!! :D