✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally watched Coda and Valhalla. :bomb::bomb:

Well, Coda was okay. The storyline etc, it was okay. I prefer the previous episode to it though.

Valhalla is fucking epic. :bomb::bomb: I've got to admit, Ian Doyle is a good-looking enemy. :dead: And gosh, Emily. :| I checked Wikipedia and it stated that Lauren would be Emily's last appearance and it's just. :| FUCKKKK. I hope she does come back. :sad:

But I love her storyline. It's great, and how it's progressing with the BAU is just great. Paget is a great actress.

But I don't want her to leave.

Oh, and the music for season 6 is pretty good. :wacko:

I've finally watched Coda and Valhalla. :bomb::bomb:

Well, Coda was okay. The storyline etc, it was okay. I prefer the previous episode to it though.

Valhalla is fucking epic. :bomb::bomb: I've got to admit, Ian Doyle is a good-looking enemy. :dead: And gosh, Emily. :| I checked Wikipedia and it stated that Lauren would be Emily's last appearance and it's just. :| FUCKKKK. I hope she does come back. :sad:

But I love her storyline. It's great, and how it's progressing with the BAU is just great. Paget is a great actress.

But I don't want her to leave.

Oh, and the music for season 6 is pretty good. :wacko:

Haha oh my god, I know right?! I thought I was kind of crazy for thinking Doyle was attractive....in a creepy scary way.

I'm scared about whether or not Prentiss was right about not being able to trust that one agent guy who she was friends with.

OMG YOU THINK SO TOO. :heart::heart:

Foyet was attractive too. :anxious: :shame:

But her other friend is dead, maybe this guy is her only one she can rely on now. :anxious:

Okay so I'm number 3 in thinking Doyle was attractive :lol: I like em kinda scary anyway, at least that kind of scary that nobody's gonna mess with me if I'm with him kind of scary :uhoh:

Someone is telling him where these safehouses are, do you think it's the other guy? I hope not, but if he is then he's as good as dead also. Too bad about her other friend though, Emily unwittingly sent her to her death :cry: I thought for sure she was going to tell Derek what was going on, but after she said she needed to go back to her apartment, I knew she was leaving to find this guy and kill him.

I'm glad JJ's back for this episode, I wish they would see the light and keep her.

OMG YOU THINK SO TOO. :heart::heart:

Foyet was attractive too. :anxious: :shame:

But her other friend is dead, maybe this guy is her only one she can rely on now. :anxious:

Haha yah! :lol:

But yes, I agree about Foyet too. :|

Okay so I'm number 3 in thinking Doyle was attractive :lol: I like em kinda scary anyway, at least that kind of scary that nobody's gonna mess with me if I'm with him kind of scary :uhoh:

Someone is telling him where these safehouses are, do you think it's the other guy? I hope not, but if he is then he's as good as dead also. Too bad about her other friend though, Emily unwittingly sent her to her death :cry: I thought for sure she was going to tell Derek what was going on, but after she said she needed to go back to her apartment, I knew she was leaving to find this guy and kill him.

I'm glad JJ's back for this episode, I wish they would see the light and keep her.

Yah I'm scared that one guy "friend" might be the leak or something. :uhoh:

Yah, I felt so bad for Emily cause she deliberately told her to go to that place and then she got killed. She must have felt so awful about it (and yah she even threw up). And that ending scene was so :cry2:.

Yah, if AJ would have them! I wish she would. But I'm still so gutted about Paget going.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being pretty MIA in this thread. :shame:

I hope y'all have been doing fine. :wacko:

I can only download Lauren today because yesterday my computer was bitching on me and omg omg omg please download fast pasihdpashcnzlxbvawpirhpaiwhrz :freak:

I've watched Lauren.

And it's epic.

What happened to Doyle though?

And omg Doyle's kinda hot. I know he was like, abusing Emily, but seriously, he is kinda hot. :anxious:

But gosh, it was a brilliant episode. :dead:

I've watched Lauren.

And it's epic.

What happened to Doyle though?

And omg Doyle's kinda hot. I know he was like, abusing Emily, but seriously, he is kinda hot. :anxious:

But gosh, it was a brilliant episode. :dead:

YAH that's what I was wondering too! I don't know what happened to him, and I don't think they caught him, or else why would Emily have to go into hiding? So I'm hoping they continue on with his story. If not, then it makes me hopeful that they left his story line open cause that means that MAYBEEE JUST MAYBEEE Paget could be coming back one day? But yah, the episode was so good! :dazzled: But yes. Doyle is attractive. T__T And him and Emily were actually cute together. T__T

Edit: I just saw the guy who plays Doyle doing a DIRECTV commercial! I was all :surprised:.

YAH that's what I was wondering too! I don't know what happened to him, and I don't think they caught him, or else why would Emily have to go into hiding? So I'm hoping they continue on with his story. If not, then it makes me hopeful that they left his story line open cause that means that MAYBEEE JUST MAYBEEE Paget could be coming back one day? But yah, the episode was so good! :dazzled: But yes. Doyle is attractive. T__T And him and Emily were actually cute together. T__T

Edit: I just saw the guy who plays Doyle doing a DIRECTV commercial! I was all :surprised:.

OMG THIS. I think CBS wants Paget to return, and if I'm not mistaken, AJ too. I remember reading it somewhere on Tumblr. Eeeeee, this storyline is one of the best ever on Criminal Minds. :bomb:

What's directv? :| :shame:

OMG THIS. I think CBS wants Paget to return, and if I'm not mistaken, AJ too. I remember reading it somewhere on Tumblr. Eeeeee, this storyline is one of the best ever on Criminal Minds. :bomb:

What's directv? :| :shame:

Yah, I saw that too! On Tumblr, something about MGG saying that it's possible that AJ might come back. But yes, hopefully Paget too. I just want them both back. :|

DIRECTV is just a company that you can use to get TV channels. Like cable.

But yes, this storyline is so good! :awesome:

Okay sorry to be away for so long :(

Lauren......

WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

LOL!!

I cried and I knew just knew she was still alive at the end. Doyle is still out there, he got away before Morgan came in and found Emily. My friends think Paget will be back at some time to finish out this whole storyline, because Doyle is still alive. Plus, he also knows probably that his kid is still alive also, so that might be dealt with at a later date. I don't think so though, to bring her back for basically the same go around with him seems like a waste of time. I mean what else can she do but kill him, then what??? :shrug:

Does anyone know when the new episodes start back up? I'm going through withdrawals :D

• 3 weeks later...

^did you see the 1st ep after Paget's exit? Hotch wants a seasoned agent not a 'probationary' one. Hopefully in addition to JJ they'll pick up another female, so Garcia isn't left in the land of Testosterone :lol: I need to catch up on the last 2 eps

^I dunno.....I feel like at this point they're trying to make Seaver adequate enough. Cause out of nowhere she's suddenly all good at it and stuff. Or at least a lot better than she was. :shrug:

CHARACTER MANIPULATION.

OMG you two I was thinking the exact same thing!! All of a sudden she's interviewing ppl on her own with no assistance and confronting suspects. Seriously, she's only been on the team for a minute and already she's displaying this awesome skill :rolleyes: It's all a little too contrived. I thought last weeks episode was a new one but, still disturbing. Next week though should be a new one right???

If AJ just returned then she won't be on screen for a little while yet right? maybe a week or 2 ??? I wonder what's going on with Strauss, sickness or something? and I'm still wondering if the rest of the team will find out that Hotch and JJ lied to them about Emily being dead.

OMG you two I was thinking the exact same thing!! All of a sudden she's interviewing ppl on her own with no assistance and confronting suspects. Seriously, she's only been on the team for a minute and already she's displaying this awesome skill :rolleyes: It's all a little too contrived. I thought last weeks episode was a new one but, still disturbing. Next week though should be a new one right???

If AJ just returned then she won't be on screen for a little while yet right? maybe a week or 2 ??? I wonder what's going on with Strauss, sickness or something? and I'm still wondering if the rest of the team will find out that Hotch and JJ lied to them about Emily being dead.

Yah. It's weird. Oh well, I guess they kind of had to, they don't want a deadweight hanging around. :rolleyes:

Yah, this week's is supposed to be new. And yah I don't think A.J. will be back in this one. In fact, I'm thinking that since there's only 3 left of the season, maybe she's not coming back until the finale. That would be kind of cool. Also, I'm really sad it's almost over! How long are the down times between seasons?!

And yes, I'm confused about Strauss too. I hope they elaborate more on that in this next one. And about them finding out about Hotch and J.J. I have no clue. I feel like it would depend on whether or not they get Paget back. Cause if they can get her back then they might have the team find out that they lied. If they can't get her back I feel like it might stay secret. Not sure though.

This show had it all with emily & jj there, but now with both of them gone for the foreseeably future the show has lost its excitment & interest. In the event that they require to keep up raings on the show they require to bring back emily & jj. Plenty of people I do know have hide show.

Hm, wonder why they got banned. ^

I saw on tumblr that they plan on trying to explore Reid's health issues in the future. Not this season though. There's only like 2 more episodes right? :( I don't want to wait for the next season. When's it supposed to come out?

I'm a little behind in my watching, last nights and the week before. The next season usually starts around Sept, but they'll run reruns throughout the summer, I hope.

Oh I just saw an episode "Broken Wing" I think it was called, and Rachel Nichols was in it, playing a twin that tries to save her sister. She hasn't changed much and still has that vacant look on her face :confused: