✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

Haha thanks. :awesome:

Yah! That. I really don't want her to leave either! It better just be a scare and not actually happen.

Yah, that's a good idea, cause who knows how long it'll be. The headache thing didn't carry over to this most recent episode at all.

Hell yah he does! Haha yah if Season 6 ends up sucking, it will be mostly made up by MGG looking so amazing. You're right it's definitely his best look IMO. Although I loved the other "short" hair too, like when Hotch asked if he had joined a boy band. I like that hair a lot too. :drunk: Hm, wait did that first picture I posted not show up? I'm only seeing the gif I put. I'll try it again:

tumblr_lfo5caOOJ41qck0h4o1_1280.jpg

DAT HAIR. DAT FACE.

Anyways, aw, haha Hotch. :heart: Love him and his serious face. :wacky:

Edit: After reading back over this post I've realized how unintelligible it sounds. Oh well.

But there are talks that Emily is leaving the show. :|

I wonder what's really up with the whole 'Reid + Headaches' story. :thinking: Though he really looked good in that cardigan he wore when going to see a doctor. :drunk:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that hairstyle he had which Hotch labeled 'boy band'. Messy, ruffled, I think I was exclaiming about the hair in front of my mum more than once while watching the episode. :lol: And I agree! Season 6 sucky moments will be made up with Reid's good looks. Goshhh, he really does look friggin amazing in season 6. :bomb::bomb:

IKR. His jaw. :drunk:

I think Hotch has a good voice. :wacky:

Aww, it's okayy. :hug: /not that I sound intelligible myself. :uhoh:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there are talks that Emily is leaving the show. :|

I wonder what's really up with the whole 'Reid + Headaches' story. :thinking: Though he really looked good in that cardigan he wore when going to see a doctor. :drunk:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that hairstyle he had which Hotch labeled 'boy band'. Messy, ruffled, I think I was exclaiming about the hair in front of my mum more than once while watching the episode. :lol: And I agree! Season 6 sucky moments will be made up with Reid's good looks. Goshhh, he really does look friggin amazing in season 6. :bomb::bomb:

IKR. His jaw. :drunk:

I think Hotch has a good voice. :wacky:

Aww, it's okayy. :hug: /not that I sound intelligible myself. :uhoh:

I WILL CRY. She can't leave! We've already had to deal with JJ gone, you can't have another member leave, especially another woman. That would leave Garcia all by her lonesome and we cannot have that! I really don't want ANYONE to leave (although I did notice that Seaver wasn't in the most recent ep. :sneaky:) but it'd be worst imo if Paget left cause she's the womanly balancing force of all that testosterone. And she's just awesome too.

Yah, I hope they follow up on that at least a little. That's not the kind of thing they can just drop, right? :uhoh:

Oh god yes! He looked so great that entire episode. But yah especially at the doc's in that red and those pants and those Ray Bans and Converse. :wacky:

YESSS. Ok I'm so glad you agree! It was so sexy. Yah, like you said messy and ruffled, and I like how it kind of got in his eyes a little, I dunno I tend to enjoy hairstyles on guys that go over the forehead. And just that style and length in general look great on him.

Yes, his jaw! I swear everything about his face is just amazing. I even really love the darkness under his eyes. So sexy.

Aw, I love Hotch. :') And yah! I agree, I really love his voice. :wacko:

Hurr, I feel bad that we're both just fangirling-out here. :lol:

I WILL CRY. She can't leave! We've already had to deal with JJ gone, you can't have another member leave, especially another woman. That would leave Garcia all by her lonesome and we cannot have that! I really don't want ANYONE to leave (although I did notice that Seaver wasn't in the most recent ep. :sneaky:) but it'd be worst imo if Paget left cause she's the womanly balancing force of all that testosterone. And she's just awesome too.

Yah, I hope they follow up on that at least a little. That's not the kind of thing they can just drop, right? :uhoh:

Oh god yes! He looked so great that entire episode. But yah especially at the doc's in that red and those pants and those Ray Bans and Converse. :wacky:

YESSS. Ok I'm so glad you agree! It was so sexy. Yah, like you said messy and ruffled, and I like how it kind of got in his eyes a little, I dunno I tend to enjoy hairstyles on guys that go over the forehead. And just that style and length in general look great on him.

Yes, his jaw! I swear everything about his face is just amazing. I even really love the darkness under his eyes. So sexy.

Aw, I love Hotch. :') And yah! I agree, I really love his voice. :wacko:

Hurr, I feel bad that we're both just fangirling-out here. :lol:

OMG Seaver was not in the episode?! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance: :|

I agree, Emily's profiling skills are impressive. I remember the episode where she profiled a fellow police. Just whoa. :drunk:

That whole episode focused on Reid was just <3

Love love love the maniacal laugh.

And his outfits derp.

I should think they would continue the storyline... They should... Leaving it half-hanging like that would be weird. :thinking:

I have no complains about him cutting his hair though. :wacky: But those ruffles and 'I just got out of bed' look wouldn't kill if it stayed for a whole season... Hehe. :awesome: :anxious:

Yessss! His jaw is just <3 . My oh my. :drunk:

Yeahhhh. It's hard to imagine the serious Hotch used to act in a comedy. :lol:

:uhoh: BUT PPL R INVITED 2 JOINZ. :wacky:

We really do sound like fangirls, don't we? :|

OMG Seaver was not in the episode?! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance: :|

I agree, Emily's profiling skills are impressive. I remember the episode where she profiled a fellow police. Just whoa. :drunk:

That whole episode focused on Reid was just <3

Love love love the maniacal laugh.

And his outfits derp.

I should think they would continue the storyline... They should... Leaving it half-hanging like that would be weird. :thinking:

I have no complains about him cutting his hair though. :wacky: But those ruffles and 'I just got out of bed' look wouldn't kill if it stayed for a whole season... Hehe. :awesome: :anxious:

Yessss! His jaw is just <3 . My oh my. :drunk:

Yeahhhh. It's hard to imagine the serious Hotch used to act in a comedy. :lol:

:uhoh: BUT PPL R INVITED 2 JOINZ. :wacky:

We really do sound like fangirls, don't we? :|

Yah! Exciting, right? :awesome:

Yah she's really great at her job, and can see emotional sides well too. Just overall great character. And Paget herself is just awesome.

Yes! The outfits and laughing and Reid Reid Reid. :shy:

Yah I don't see why they would have something that important and just drop it. I'm sure it'll pop back up again in not too long.

Haha yes. Either of his "short" cuts work just fine for me. :charming: And yah I love the sex hair. :blank: :mellow:

WAIT. Thomas used to do comedy? Oh my! Must see. :wacko:

Haha yah I bet that's why no one else talks in here, we scare them off. :uhoh: :lol:

Yah! Exciting, right? :awesome:

Yah she's really great at her job, and can see emotional sides well too. Just overall great character. And Paget herself is just awesome.

Yes! The outfits and laughing and Reid Reid Reid. :shy:

Yah I don't see why they would have something that important and just drop it. I'm sure it'll pop back up again in not too long.

Haha yes. Either of his "short" cuts work just fine for me. :charming: And yah I love the sex hair. :blank: :mellow:

WAIT. Thomas used to do comedy? Oh my! Must see. :wacko:

Haha yah I bet that's why no one else talks in here, we scare them off. :uhoh: :lol:

Prentiss :heart:

They have to explain it. :uhoh: I just hope that the explanation does not mean that Reid has to leave the show the next season. :uhoh: Omg :freak:

/crap assumptions are crap

HAHA sex hairrrr! :awesome:

Yeah, Thomas Gibson was in Dharma & Greg. :wacko:

They could always join. :wacky:

Tumblr has loads of fangirls xD

^Yah! I swear if he leaves....:blank: I just won't even.

Haha yah, that's totally what it is. :mellow:

He was?! Haha woah! I've never actually watched that, but I remember how I used to see commercials for it alllll the time way back when.

Haha yah, that's right. Tumblr's like the best place for MGG stuff. :P

And YAH! They can totally join in if they want....:lol:

I've only watched a bit of Dharma & Greg. It's cool that he's so serious as Hotch, but previously he acted in a comedy. :wacky:

Tumblr. :wideeyed:

OH YES, did you hear? AJ Cook will be in the episode MGG is directing ('Lauren' *cough* :P), and it seems that it's Paget's last episode! :bigcry::bigcry:

^Oh my god, I just DIED. I'm like crying right now. How can it be her last?!?! I'm so glad A.J. will be back, but PAGET! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Well at least it's MGG directing it. I bet that's why A.J. is even going back for it. This sounds like it's going to be one of the most memorable episodes ever, I'm really glad it's "Lauren." :') :bigcry:

Edit: Joe tweeted that he just finished the read-through for 6x18 and that we're not gonna be ready for it. :o It really must be incredible. I really, REALLY hope that Emily doesn't like........die.....:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::bigcry: If she does I will most likely bawl my eyes out. It will be the first time that any TV show has ever made me cry. I've never even cried over a movie. The closest I've ever been is every time my eyes water a little at Titanic.

^Oh my god, I just DIED. I'm like crying right now. How can it be her last?!?! I'm so glad A.J. will be back, but PAGET! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Well at least it's MGG directing it. I bet that's why A.J. is even going back for it. This sounds like it's going to be one of the most memorable episodes ever, I'm really glad it's "Lauren." :') :bigcry:

Edit: Joe tweeted that he just finished the read-through for 6x18 and that we're not gonna be ready for it. :o It really must be incredible. I really, REALLY hope that Emily doesn't like........die.....:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::bigcry: If she does I will most likely bawl my eyes out. It will be the first time that any TV show has ever made me cry. I've never even cried over a movie. The closest I've ever been is every time my eyes water a little at Titanic.

Yeahh, that episode sounds like a personal episode for the cast and crew too. :uhoh: :sad:

IKRR. Ohmygawd, us not ready for it? :bigcry: Can it really be that unpredictable? :bigcry: I friggin love Prentiss and goshhh right now, I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO REPLACE HER. :bigcry: Same goes with JJ.

But then again, I guess we will get used to whoever that's gonna replace JJ and Prentiss. :uhoh: We will have to. :bigcry::bigcry: And right now, I just want them to stay. WHY GET THEM OUT OF THE SHOW, CBS? :mean: Us fans love them. :(

It sucks because as audiences, we have not much say and all we can do is watch their characters get eliminated from the show. :( I just hope Reid isn't next.

Yeahh, that episode sounds like a personal episode for the cast and crew too. :uhoh: :sad:

IKRR. Ohmygawd, us not ready for it? :bigcry: Can it really be that unpredictable? :bigcry: I friggin love Prentiss and goshhh right now, I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO REPLACE HER. :bigcry: Same goes with JJ.

But then again, I guess we will get used to whoever that's gonna replace JJ and Prentiss. :uhoh: We will have to. :bigcry::bigcry: And right now, I just want them to stay. WHY GET THEM OUT OF THE SHOW, CBS? :mean: Us fans love them. :(

It sucks because as audiences, we have not much say and all we can do is watch their characters get eliminated from the show. :( I just hope Reid isn't next.

Now I'm having second thoughts about the "death" theory, because I saw that Rachel Nichols (Seaver) tweeted that she had read the script and that Paget's "departure" was "rad." So I'm thinking she wouldn't say that if Emily died? So yah.

But yah I agree, I'm not ready for replacements! I just want the two lovelies we've had for so long. :sad: I just hope it won't take too much time to get used to them, or that at least Paget's replacement is someone who's easy to like. And yah, it sucks cause they want to please their fans but it's like they don't know how upset we all are over JJ and now Prentiss, and so they don't think it's that bad to have them leave. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW UPSETTING THIS IS. D: And I swear to god if Reid leaves.....:| I just won't even. I WILL NOT.

What's even more upsetting (for me at least) is that all this started happening not long after I started watching the show. WHYYYYYYY. :(

His voice <3

One thing I really love about Thomas is how he acts in the blooper reels. So cute. :wacky:

He seems like such a funny person IRL. But I love him as Hotch too. :heart:

Now I'm having second thoughts about the "death" theory, because I saw that Rachel Nichols (Seaver) tweeted that she had read the script and that Paget's "departure" was "rad." So I'm thinking she wouldn't say that if Emily died? So yah.

But yah I agree, I'm not ready for replacements! I just want the two lovelies we've had for so long. :sad: I just hope it won't take too much time to get used to them, or that at least Paget's replacement is someone who's easy to like. And yah, it sucks cause they want to please their fans but it's like they don't know how upset we all are over JJ and now Prentiss, and so they don't think it's that bad to have them leave. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW UPSETTING THIS IS. D: And I swear to god if Reid leaves.....:| I just won't even. I WILL NOT.

What's even more upsetting (for me at least) is that all this started happening not long after I started watching the show. WHYYYYYYY. :(

One thing I really love about Thomas is how he acts in the blooper reels. So cute. :wacky:

He seems like such a funny person IRL. But I love him as Hotch too. :heart:

Looks like Seaver is staying in the show eh. D:

Well, I hope that Prentiss gets a good departure from the show.

I didn't really know the transition between Elle to Prentiss because I wasn't such a big fan at that time and didn't really follow with the show. Or the Gideon to Rossi one either. I wasn't as big of a fan as I am now. I just hope that the new characters are really impressive and likable. Prentiss's profiling skills is like super kick ass.

And if Reid leaves... :bigcry::bigcry: I don't think I would go crazy for the show as much as I do now.

Aww, what made you watch the show? I'm quite sure that my craze for Criminal Minds has been boosted with the aid of Tumblr. :dead:

OH YEAHHH. Hahaha, it's like, compared to how 'dark' Criminal Minds is, the bloopers are hilarious.

I didn't really know the transition between Elle to Prentiss because I wasn't such a big fan at that time and didn't really follow with the show. Or the Gideon to Rossi one either. I wasn't as big of a fan as I am now. I just hope that the new characters are really impressive and likable. Prentiss's profiling skills is like super kick ass.

And if Reid leaves... :bigcry::bigcry: I don't think I would go crazy for the show as much as I do now.

Aww, what made you watch the show? I'm quite sure that my craze for Criminal Minds has been boosted with the aid of Tumblr. :dead:

OH YEAHHH. Hahaha, it's like, compared to how 'dark' Criminal Minds is, the bloopers are hilarious.

I'm back again, and hopefully I'll be able to post more often.

Lyvie I have so many favorite episodes I can't even begin to list them :shame:

The transition from Elle to Prentiss wasn't a big deal really, I mean the way Elle left was kind of dramatic and at the same time anti climactic. Elle ended up leaving after shooting a suspect in cold blood and then feeling she was not 'well' enough to do the job anymore she just left after some urging from Hotch. Prentiss got her position at the BAU with some help from her Diplomat mom and the Director, and was not welcomed with open arms either by the team. They didn't feel she 'earned' her position, like it was just given to her.

Gideon left after Keith Carradine's character killed someone very close to him. He wrote a note to Reid kind of explaining why he had to go. He didn't tell anyone either that he was leaving, just Reid. Rossi was just coming back as a former agent at Hotch's request.

Gee I hope that wasn't out of order or preachy in anyway :confused:

Boo Seaver is staying :dozey:.I'm just not a fan and I don't see me liking her anytime soon.

I too hope they give Paget a fitting exit, JJ's was nice, poignant and touching really. I just wonder who this guy is that's gotten out of prison and puts 'everyone' in danger as Angus MacFayden put it. ( I just love him :rolleyes:)

Can I just say Hotch is my favorite character, he just IS the team to me, if he left I'd be just beside myself. Without his steadfastness this team would fall apart. The episodes after his ex was murdered and he took time off to be with his son leaving Morgan in charge were so good. Morgan even said 'you are the team' I can't do what you do.

The transition from Elle to Prentiss wasn't a big deal really, I mean the way Elle left was kind of dramatic and at the same time anti climactic. Elle ended up leaving after shooting a suspect in cold blood and then feeling she was not 'well' enough to do the job anymore she just left after some urging from Hotch. Prentiss got her position at the BAU with some help from her Diplomat mom and the Director, and was not welcomed with open arms either by the team. They didn't feel she 'earned' her position, like it was just given to her.

Gideon left after Keith Carradine's character killed someone very close to him. He wrote a note to Reid kind of explaining why he had to go. He didn't tell anyone either that he was leaving, just Reid. Rossi was just coming back as a former agent at Hotch's request.

Boo Seaver is staying :dozey:.I'm just not a fan and I don't see me liking her anytime soon.

I too hope they give Paget a fitting exit, JJ's was nice, poignant and touching really. I just wonder who this guy is that's gotten out of prison and puts 'everyone' in danger as Angus MacFayden put it. ( I just love him :rolleyes:)

Can I just say Hotch is my favorite character, he just IS the team to me, if he left I'd be just beside myself. Without his steadfastness this team would fall apart. The episodes after his ex was murdered and he took time off to be with his son leaving Morgan in charge were so good. Morgan even said 'you are the team' I can't do what you do.

This is a response to both of your posts.

Yah I didn't really know either of the transitions well either, but I have seen the episode where Elle goes a little cray cray and kills that guy. I always assumed that's why she left. But that's no big to me cause from what I saw of her I didn't like her much. Seemed a little bitchy. Also I liked Gideon but didn't get attached to him or anything so his leaving isn't bad for me either. That being said I haven't seen the episode(s?) where he leaves. I like Rossi. I did see the episode that Rossi first appears in. And I have seen Prentiss' new episode too. Though I never really recognized what Jenn's say about the rest of the team not liking her for that reason. I always just assumed they were a little weary of her at first just cause she was new and they wanted to see if she was actually fit for the job. I didn't know that they felt she didn't earn it.

As of the most current cast (still including AJ) I felt that all of them were important and shouldn't be replaced. It was sad enough that AJ left. But after that, it makes the team even more permanent to me. All the other characters now feel even more important and irreplaceable after AJ's leaving. I couldn't pick a single one of them that I'd have leave over the others, even thinking about it multiple times I can't decide on one. I don't want any of them to leave. I'm miffed about Paget leaving. None of them are disposable to me. The show won't be the same no matter who leaves. It's already different with AJ gone.

What made me watch the show probably actually has a lot to do with you, Ly! :o You were one of the first people to post MGG in the sexy men thread and I like, fell in love with him just from his pictures haha. That made me want to watch him, and you said he was in Criminal Minds so I watched it, and from that I came to love the show itself basically immediately. It's a really great show. What's funny is that one of the episodes I saw like a month ago was one that I realized I had seen years ago without knowing what show it was. :lol:

And yah, Tumblr has definitely helped satisfy my MGG cravings. :awesome:

I'm really annoyed at the CPing avi limits right now, cause I have this really cute gif of him from Scarf Day that I want to make my avi but the file size is too big, even though the image itself isn't too big. :shifty: To make it work I'd have to make the gif really small, and that just won't do.

Thanks for explaining! :wacko: You really watched a lot!

I admit to not liking Elle that much. I know she shot someone and resigned because of that (she took judgment into her own hands or sumfink). Gideon... Gideon was definitely one smart profiler. Leaving Reid a note had some significance but no complains about Rossi.

Gahhhhh, Seaver's staying? </3 I just hope that I will grow to like her. :uhoh: I wasn't impress with her in the Reid episode. She seemed... to contribute nothing much. :| What exactly is her story? I didn't watch the episode where she joins the team.

I still don't know the 'Emily is leaving' story. :shame:

Btw, what's your name? :wacko: And please, call me Ly. :nice:

This is a response to both of your posts.

Yah I didn't really know either of the transitions well either, but I have seen the episode where Elle goes a little cray cray and kills that guy. I always assumed that's why she left. But that's no big to me cause from what I saw of her I didn't like her much. Seemed a little bitchy. Also I liked Gideon but didn't get attached to him or anything so his leaving isn't bad for me either. That being said I haven't seen the episode(s?) where he leaves. I like Rossi. I did see the episode that Rossi first appears in. And I have seen Prentiss' new episode too. Though I never really recognized what Jenn's say about the rest of the team not liking her for that reason. I always just assumed they were a little weary of her at first just cause she was new and they wanted to see if she was actually fit for the job. I didn't know that they felt she didn't earn it.

As of the most current cast (still including AJ) I felt that all of them were important and shouldn't be replaced. It was sad enough that AJ left. But after that, it makes the team even more permanent to me. All the other characters now feel even more important and irreplaceable after AJ's leaving. I couldn't pick a single one of them that I'd have leave over the others, even thinking about it multiple times I can't decide on one. I don't want any of them to leave. I'm miffed about Paget leaving. None of them are disposable to me. The show won't be the same no matter who leaves. It's already different with AJ gone.

What made me watch the show probably actually has a lot to do with you, Ly! :o You were one of the first people to post MGG in the sexy men thread and I like, fell in love with him just from his pictures haha. That made me want to watch him, and you said he was in Criminal Minds so I watched it, and from that I came to love the show itself basically immediately. It's a really great show. What's funny is that one of the episodes I saw like a month ago was one that I realized I had seen years ago without knowing what show it was. :lol:

And yah, Tumblr has definitely helped satisfy my MGG cravings. :awesome:

I'm really annoyed at the CPing avi limits right now, cause I have this really cute gif of him from Scarf Day that I want to make my avi but the file size is too big, even though the image itself isn't too big. :shifty: To make it work I'd have to make the gif really small, and that just won't do.

I wouldn't blame the team if they didn't like Prentiss at first. :uhoh: She was new, and they were used to Elle, I suppose. But haha, Prentiss is a little nerdy and I guess that was what helped her to fit in (she talked to Morgan about some book).

I miss AJ a lot. Hey, does anyone remember the episode 'Reflection of Desire'? The one with Robert Knepper in it. They used Garcia as a replacement for JJ's work (to go up there and speak) and after Garcia left, a reporter found a piece of paper Garcia was using on the stand and... What happened after that? :thinking: Maybe it's nothing. :shrug:

HAHAHA. I'm proud to have made you a fan. :wacky: I'm glad you like the show for itself. I wonder if there are people out there who just watch the show for the hot guys... :uhoh:

Scarf Day? :surprised: I would love to see that gif of him! Maybe you could lower the quality of it?

I don't understand all this limitations. Even siggies have a limit unlike last time; wtff. Must be because of that uproar last time. Lulz.

I admit to not liking Elle that much. I know she shot someone and resigned because of that (she took judgment into her own hands or sumfink). Gideon... Gideon was definitely one smart profiler. Leaving Reid a note had some significance but no complains about Rossi.

Gahhhhh, Seaver's staying? </3 I just hope that I will grow to like her. :uhoh: I wasn't impress with her in the Reid episode. She seemed... to contribute nothing much. :| What exactly is her story? I didn't watch the episode where she joins the team.

Hi Ly I'm Jenn *waves* :nice:

I've basically been watching since I think, the middle of season 1 or start of season 2. Was hooked immediately too :wacko:

Seaver's story is that she's the daughter of a serial killer and is in training for the FBI. They brought her along because there was a killing of women in a supposedly close knit community and they wanted her insight into a killer with a family. I thought her initial performance wasn't too bad, she got reamed by Hotch though for breaking procedure ( going off on her own without a supervisory special agent with her). I just figured her character would be a one time thing but .....

Oh and I think i may have messed up in my recollection of how Emily got on the team, I think Lauren is right in that she needed to prove herself to the team first before they trusted her.

Elle was messed up after she was shot in the line of duty and nearly died.. she blamed Hotch for that too and I think in a way he felt responsible.

That episode with Rober Knepper was a good one too. I don't remember what happened after the reporter picked up that piece of paper she was 'supposedly reading' from.

Maybe we should ask MGG what the episode is about on Twitter

I had no idea until a friend pointed it out that MGG was from Nevada, I wanna say Vegas but can't be sure on that. I watched to see Shemar Moore and his omg handsome self and realized Reid is a cutie too :sneaky:

I've basically been watching since I think, the middle of season 1 or start of season 2. Was hooked immediately too :wacko:

Seaver's story is that she's the daughter of a serial killer and is in training for the FBI. They brought her along because there was a killing of women in a supposedly close knit community and they wanted her insight into a killer with a family. I thought her initial performance wasn't too bad, she got reamed by Hotch though for breaking procedure ( going off on her own without a supervisory special agent with her). I just figured her character would be a one time thing but .....

Oh and I think i may have messed up in my recollection of how Emily got on the team, I think Lauren is right in that she needed to prove herself to the team first before they trusted her.

Elle was messed up after she was shot in the line of duty and nearly died.. she blamed Hotch for that too and I think in a way he felt responsible.

That episode with Rober Knepper was a good one too. I don't remember what happened after the reporter picked up that piece of paper she was 'supposedly reading' from.

I had no idea until a friend pointed it out that MGG was from Nevada, I wanna say Vegas but can't be sure on that. I watched to see Shemar Moore and his omg handsome self and realized Reid is a cutie too :sneaky:

Hey Jenn!

Maybe I will start to like Seaver. :wacky:

I don't remember clearly about the 'Prentiss addition' episodes. I remember Elle killing a d00d and Prentiss having some ties with the upper d00d3tt3 in the FBI. Oh well, now Prentiss is leaving. :shifty:

Waittt, ask MGG about which episode? The 'Lauren' episode or the 'Reflection of Desire' one?

Yessss, Morgan is hot. :wacky:

Does anyone think that perhaps Reid's story would also continue in the 'Lauren' episode?

Sorry Lauren, if the way I phrase that episode sounds rude. :uhoh: I don't mean to sound rude. :uhoh:

Hey Jenn!

I don't remember clearly about the 'Prentiss addition' episodes. I remember Elle killing a d00d and Prentiss having some ties with the upper d00d3tt3 in the FBI. Oh well, now Prentiss is leaving. :shifty:

Waittt, ask MGG about which episode? The 'Lauren' episode or the 'Reflection of Desire' one?

Does anyone think that perhaps Reid's story would also continue in the 'Lauren' episode?

Sorry Lauren, if the way I phrase that episode sounds rude. :uhoh: I don't mean to sound rude. :uhoh:

MGG I think is directing the episode that Paget is leaving in, at least that's what I got out of AJ's tweet about heading back to the set of CM for Paget AKA the "Lauren" episode :D. I don't know if he'd let any details out but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him.

I wouldn't blame the team if they didn't like Prentiss at first. :uhoh: She was new, and they were used to Elle, I suppose. But haha, Prentiss is a little nerdy and I guess that was what helped her to fit in (she talked to Morgan about some book).

I miss AJ a lot. Hey, does anyone remember the episode 'Reflection of Desire'? The one with Robert Knepper in it. They used Garcia as a replacement for JJ's work (to go up there and speak) and after Garcia left, a reporter found a piece of paper Garcia was using on the stand and... What happened after that? :thinking: Maybe it's nothing. :shrug:

HAHAHA. I'm proud to have made you a fan. :wacky: I'm glad you like the show for itself. I wonder if there are people out there who just watch the show for the hot guys... :uhoh:

Scarf Day? :surprised: I would love to see that gif of him! Maybe you could lower the quality of it?

I don't understand all this limitations. Even siggies have a limit unlike last time; wtff. Must be because of that uproar last time. Lulz.

Is "Reflection of Desire" the one where the dude captures girls and tries to make them be like his mom who used to be an actress? I don't remember there being anything significant about the paper that the reporter saw, outside of that episode at least. Then again I don't remember it very clearly, I didn't pay much attention to that part.

Haha yah, you were definitely one of the main causes of me watching it. :lol: And I'm glad, too! I should thank you! :)

Yah! I love Scarf Day soooo much he's absolutely adorable in it, and seriously every shot of him in it would make a great gif. I like, need someone to go through and make gifs of every clip of the video that he's in. :lol: This is the gif, it's already kind of low quality though. :\

mgg1.gif

Yah I don't get it either, especially if the gif is physically small enough to fit. Who cares how long it is or how good of quality, it should be able to work if it's within the hight and width limits IMO. :shifty:

Yah Jenn, he's from Vegas. :wacky:

Hey Jenn!

Yah I really hope I start to like Seaver too. I mean Rachel Nichols seems sweet enough, so hopefully if her character is sticking around it'll get developed better and they won't just have her saying obvious, pointless lines.

Haha nah, don't worry you don't sound rude at all! That's what I've been calling it too, the "Lauren" episode. :D I'm not sure when it'll continue but it better! They really can't just leave that.

MGG I think is directing the episode that Paget is leaving in, at least that's what I got out of AJ's tweet about heading back to the set of CM for Paget AKA the "Lauren" episode :D. I don't know if he'd let any details out but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him.

Yah that's MGG's episode. So it's gonna be extremely important. Not only is it Paget's last, but AJ's back for it AND it's called "Lauren" AND it's an MGG directed one. It's going to be very very bittersweet.

Yeah, it wouldn't. But my timezone is a bitch and sometimes I'm just not lucky enough to catch them when they're on. :disappointed:

Is "Reflection of Desire" the one where the dude captures girls and tries to make them be like his mom who used to be an actress? I don't remember there being anything significant about the paper that the reporter saw, outside of that episode at least. Then again I don't remember it very clearly, I didn't pay much attention to that part.

Haha yah, you were definitely one of the main causes of me watching it. :lol: And I'm glad, too! I should thank you! :)

Yah! I love Scarf Day soooo much he's absolutely adorable in it, and seriously every shot of him in it would make a great gif. I like, need someone to go through and make gifs of every clip of the video that he's in. :lol: This is the gif, it's already kind of low quality though. :\

mgg1.gif

Yah I don't get it either, especially if the gif is physically small enough to fit. Who cares how long it is or how good of quality, it should be able to work if it's within the hight and width limits IMO. :shifty:

Yeah, that episode. I think the whole reporter thing is just something dismissible. I don't know. :anxious:

You're welcome. :awesome:

What's Scarf Day? :shame:

And gossshhh, he looks good. :bomb::bomb: It will be so nice to see that as your avi. :wacky:

I agree! I hate the siggy limits, it makes siggies look :sick:

Maybe you could ask Anna's help about it?

Yah I really hope I start to like Seaver too. I mean Rachel Nichols seems sweet enough, so hopefully if her character is sticking around it'll get developed better and they won't just have her saying obvious, pointless lines.

Haha nah, don't worry you don't sound rude at all! That's what I've been calling it too, the "Lauren" episode. :D I'm not sure when it'll continue but it better! They really can't just leave that.

Yah that's MGG's episode. So it's gonna be extremely important. Not only is it Paget's last, but AJ's back for it AND it's called "Lauren" AND it's an MGG directed one. It's going to be very very bittersweet.

Rachel Nichols is really pretty. I agree, her lines are pretty obvious and pointless. But then again, it's still the beginning of her character in the show. I remember watching the pilot of Criminal Minds and couldn't finish the episode because the acting was just so... Awkward. :anxious:

Hahaha okay. :awesome: If they leave the MGG storyline just like that, fans will be going 'wtf?!'. Haha. :anxious:

I can't wait! When will it air?

Sucks being over here, I only can watch it after it's aired and all the craze on Tumblr has already begun.

Yeah, it wouldn't. But my timezone is a bitch and sometimes I'm just not lucky enough to catch them when they're on. :disappointed:

Yeah, that episode. I think the whole reporter thing is just something dismissible. I don't know. :anxious:

You're welcome. :awesome:

What's Scarf Day? :shame:

And gossshhh, he looks good. :bomb::bomb: It will be so nice to see that as your avi. :wacky:

I agree! I hate the siggy limits, it makes siggies look :sick:

Maybe you could ask Anna's help about it?

Rachel Nichols is really pretty. I agree, her lines are pretty obvious and pointless. But then again, it's still the beginning of her character in the show. I remember watching the pilot of Criminal Minds and couldn't finish the episode because the acting was just so... Awkward. :anxious:

Hahaha okay. :awesome: If they leave the MGG storyline just like that, fans will be going 'wtf?!'. Haha. :anxious:

I can't wait! When will it air?

Sucks being over here, I only can watch it after it's aired and all the craze on Tumblr has already begun.

Scarf Day is only some of the cutest footage of MGG evah. :wacky: Seriously it's so cute:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRq4Mmf_JcY]YouTube - scarf day[/ame]

He was pretty young when that was made, about my age I think. :surprised:

Yah, that's a good idea, I could ask her about it.

Hahaha really?! I've never seen the pilot. I should watch it. :lol: But yah I guess that's not surprising, the first episode of this type of show is probably often awkward cause people aren't used to it yet.

I can't wait either! I'm not sure when it'll air, but well if they don't do anymore reruns until after it's out then it should be about 5 weeks. Cause it's the 18th ep. and we're only at the 13th. I wish the 14th had come out last Wednesday but it was a rerun. :(

Aw, yah that sucks. WELLLLL....you could always watch it....ONLINE. :sneaky::wink3:

Scarf Day is only some of the cutest footage of MGG evah. :wacky: Seriously it's so cute:

He was pretty young when that was made, about my age I think. :surprised:

Yah, that's a good idea, I could ask her about it.

Hahaha really?! I've never seen the pilot. I should watch it. :lol: But yah I guess that's not surprising, the first episode of this type of show is probably often awkward cause people aren't used to it yet.

I can't wait either! I'm not sure when it'll air, but well if they don't do anymore reruns until after it's out then it should be about 5 weeks. Cause it's the 18th ep. and we're only at the 13th. I wish the 14th had come out last Wednesday but it was a rerun. :(

Aw, yah that sucks. WELLLLL....you could always watch it....ONLINE. :sneaky::wink3:

Late reply, I wanted to watch the video first then reply.

He's so cute there! :wacky: And yeah, I think the video is quite old, the computer in it looks like an old model.

AHH. I WILL WATCH IT ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD. :awesome: Can't wait! You watch it online too? :wacko:

The Criminal Minds cast and crew seems to tweet a lot on set. :surprised:

Such cute pictures! :')

Late reply, I wanted to watch the video first then reply.

He's so cute there! :wacky: And yeah, I think the video is quite old, the computer in it looks like an old model.

AHH. I WILL WATCH IT ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD. :awesome: Can't wait! You watch it online too? :wacko:

The Criminal Minds cast and crew seems to tweet a lot on set. :surprised:

Yah! It's very cute. And yah at the end of the video it says Spring 2000 in small print. So about 11 years ago. :surprised:

Haha yah! I gave you a link to a good website not long ago, remember? :P

I'll have to watch tonight's new ep. online tomorrow since I didn't get to watch it tonight.