✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

Wait, really?! Rachel Nichols was in a previous episode?? Hmm, didn't know that. But yah, not surprised. I feel bad, I want to like Seaver, and I guess I do like her a bit more than at first, but something about her still isn't quite cutting it for me. I guess I wish she came into the show more like Paget, already knowing a bunch of stuff and already pretty good at profiling. That way her rate of progress wouldn't feel so unnatural.

But yah, they play reruns alllllll the time on both Ion and A&E. So I'm not worried about that. But I'll still miss getting new eps. Sept. not too far away though. :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, really?! Rachel Nichols was in a previous episode?? Hmm, didn't know that. But yah, not surprised. I feel bad, I want to like Seaver, and I guess I do like her a bit more than at first, but something about her still isn't quite cutting it for me. I guess I wish she came into the show more like Paget, already knowing a bunch of stuff and already pretty good at profiling. That way her rate of progress wouldn't feel so unnatural.

But yah, they play reruns alllllll the time on both Ion and A&E. So I'm not worried about that. But I'll still miss getting new eps. Sept. not too far away though. :)

Yes and now that I'm fully awake and can remember properly :P the episode was called "Broken Mirror" episodes with Gideon and Elle, so a looong time ago. I want to like her too, but it's just hard, especially now that JJ's coming back and she favors her a lot so..... I'm hoping they'll still play this season during the summer for reruns on CBS just so I'm caught up and can relive Paget's last season :cry:

Oooh Sept.... ACL GIRLFRIEND!! lucky you, I know you already have your tix :dance::dance: if I can swing it I want to go to both Lolla and ACL but I probably won't be able to do both.

Yah, same! I want to like her but yah with JJ returning, we'll have to see. I'm almost curious about Seaver staying at all. I guess they're gonna keep her, right? What would happen if Paget returned though? But yes, I bet they'll replay season 6 and some other seasons too probably during the summer.

Yahhh! ACL, so excited! It's always a blast. So do you think you're going to at least one of them for sure? I really hope you're able to go to both! Would be awesome! Let me know for sure if you end up being able to come to ACL. :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad Paget and AJ are returning to CM and sorry that Rachel will not be back. Rachel faced an almost impossible situation and brought to it her talent, strength, and most excellent humor. She quickly became a part of our family, and I look forward to working with her again...

Short: http://tl.gd/ap61cp

here is Thomas Gibsons latest tweet..... Paget is returning !!!!!

Yah, same! I want to like her but yah with JJ returning, we'll have to see. I'm almost curious about Seaver staying at all. I guess they're gonna keep her, right? What would happen if Paget returned though? But yes, I bet they'll replay season 6 and some other seasons too probably during the summer.

Yahhh! ACL, so excited! It's always a blast. So do you think you're going to at least one of them for sure? I really hope you're able to go to both! Would be awesome! Let me know for sure if you end up being able to come to ACL. :wacky:

Hey my Lauren!!

Yeah won't be able to hit ACL :bigcry: looks like all the passes for that day sold out the day they went on sale. But I'll keep my hopes up I might still be able to make at least one

Glad Paget and AJ are returning to CM and sorry that Rachel will not be back. Rachel faced an almost impossible situation and brought to it her talent, strength, and most excellent humor. She quickly became a part of our family, and I look forward to working with her again...

Short: http://tl.gd/ap61cp

here is Thomas Gibsons latest tweet..... Paget is returning !!!!!

"Yah, same! I want to like her but yah with JJ returning, we'll have to see. I'm almost curious about Seaver staying at all. I guess they're gonna keep her, right? What would happen if Paget returned though?"

Lol I swear, I'm a psychic. Did I not post that not that long ago? :smug:

But YAY for Paget! :D :D :D :D Poor Seaver though. :\

Hey my Lauren!!

Yeah won't be able to hit ACL :bigcry: looks like all the passes for that day sold out the day they went on sale. But I'll keep my hopes up I might still be able to make at least one

Aw, boo! :(

If you wanted you might be able to find a deal for a Friday pass on Craig's List but I completely understand if you don't want to search for passes on sites other than the ACL one. Hopefully you'll get to go to Lolla then?

...Wait, Thomas Gibson has a Twitter? I MUST FOLLOW IT.

Anyway, I saw the thread was active, and I thought I'd drop by. A&E had a Memorial Day marathon of the show. Needless to say, it was fantastic. It was actually my brother's idea to watch it; I didn't know until yesterday that he liked the show that much. I was pleasantly surprised. Anyway, it was nice; every time Reid was in the opening credits, I was like, "REEEEEEEID," and my brother would bring up Morgan quite often. He was like, "Man, what's with tha brotha? He's so negative. He's all like, 'No, we can't do this' and blah blah blah." You'd have to have been there to see how highly amusing this was.

Seaver is going far far far away. And I'm thankful for that. I found her character painful to watch. She was either horribly ignorant, or suddenly and inexplicably way too knowledgable for a newbie. I can't wait for next season when Seaver exits and Prentiss returns.

Yeah, there's an article in TV Guide about it. Basically CBS is owning up to f*^king up the show, and signed everyone back. Only waiting on Hotch's contract for next season, otherwise everyone is signed.

Seaver is going far far far away. And I'm thankful for that. I found her character painful to watch. She was either horribly ignorant, or suddenly and inexplicably way too knowledgable for a newbie. I can't wait for next season when Seaver exits and Prentiss returns.

That was pretty much my same problem with Seaver. Not well written. I feel bad for Rachel though, getting brought in then kicked out so quickly. But I'm so happy the previous cast is back. Rossi, Hotch, Morgan, Reid, Prentiss, J.J. and Penelope are my favorite combo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
He does?! I must follow....

Also, did you guys see some of the new pictures from the set?

Thomas has facial hair, and it's SOOO HOTTTT. :bomb:

YES!!! I did see those, hotter Hotch :o. Lauren are you on tumblr too?

I'm on tumblr me and my whole 15 followers lol

I love when he takes pics on the set, so cool.

His is gibsonthomas

I caught bits and pieces of the show tonight.

Oh. My. God. MGG.

FDALSJFIASDHGAISBGAISDFEWKGNZKSA :bomb:

I almost died. And it would have been a very pleasant death. :wacky:

I was annoyed, however, when my mom asked me if I knew if he was gay, because he acted "feminine." WTF MOM. :|

Oh, and the new Gibson look sounds intriguing. I must check this out.